Cameron Diaz & Alex Rodriguez: Thanksgiving in Mexico!

Cameron Diaz & Alex Rodriguez: Thanksgiving in Mexico!

Cameron Diaz and a shirtless Alex Rodriguez hose down after going for a dip in the ocean on Saturday (November 27) in Mexico.

The 38-year-old actress showed off her bikini body while vacationing with the New York Yankees slugger over the Thanksgiving holiday weekend.

Earlier in the week, Cameron and A-Rod enjoyed a boat ride around Biscayne Bay in Florida.

“They break up and get back together all the time,” a source recently told Us Weekly about the on-again couple.

FYI: Cameron is wearing Jennifer Meyer thin bangles with stones.

cameron diaz alex rodriguez mexico 01
cameron diaz alex rodriguez mexico 02
cameron diaz alex rodriguez mexico 03
cameron diaz alex rodriguez mexico 04
cameron diaz alex rodriguez mexico 05
cameron diaz alex rodriguez mexico 06
cameron diaz alex rodriguez mexico 07

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

I hope he doesn’t think she is a upgrade over Kate Hudson. Cameron Diaz hasn’t been more than average since “The Mask.” That was a looong time ago.

I’m trying to figure out whose body is more masculine.

I don’t get what these women (Cameron, Kate Hudson) see in him.

He really loves his masculine women. His cones are bigger than hers. He’d wear a bigger bra!

Kate hudson quit that ****** as soon as she saw the writing on the wall..standing ovation for kate..cameroon is just into the sex I guess because really you cant make a leopard skin itself to get rid of the spots!

Uhmm 38… How many????

ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

her body is really weird looking

hoes, they deserve each other

observation @ 11/29/2010 at 12:25 pm

His moobies and bigger than her boobies.

she is just a thing 4 him 2 do while red hottie was planning future events for the thirdsbasemans off season. cool off your halo angel alex is letting the ever so hungry press refuel itself with distracting photos because red hottie is so behind the scenes!!lmao

laverdadduele @ 11/29/2010 at 1:18 pm

Still swapping STDs.

Hollyweird @ 11/29/2010 at 1:20 pm

Thanksgiving ?? SEXGIVING more like.

Cookie_Monster @ 11/29/2010 at 1:39 pm

so all these white women will only look a black man’s way if he earns 7 figures..Most of these white cheeks date their own race half the time

So Camerob decided she wanted MADONNA’S AD Kate Hudson`s sloppy seconds

Medium Heat @ 11/29/2010 at 2:02 pm

I used to blame A-Rod’s poor 2010 season to the fact that he started playing baseball way too soon after he went for hip surgery last year. The body might heal in three months but it takes much longer for it to fully pick up. Nevertheless, I’m starting to guess that his problem might have to do with his sight instead. Alex Rodriguez must be going blind. Doctors have to check his eyes. Otherwise, how can he sleep and wake up everyday with that? They should also check his brain. Seriously, how can such a handsome man with such gorgeous eyes and strong chest get on a plain and fly all the way to LA to recover such an ugly and goofy girl? She just bought an obsolete 10-million-dollar home yet she wears the same tasteless bathing suit twice for God’s sake. Is she okay? She sure needs fashion help. I have to say, all of this nonsense news comes out for reasons other than Alex Rodriguez being into Cameron Diaz, I bet my hair. But they won’t last long again anyways simply because while Cam wants a fairy tale, Alex wants to see many other girls.

QueenOfTrashin @ 11/29/2010 at 3:51 pm

MMmmmmmmmmmm, what lucious chi chis has he!

Aylin @ 11/29/2010 at 11:46 am #3

Exactly what was going through my mind! He’s not that good-looking, I doubt he’s gifted in the art of conversation, and he’s a dog when it comes to women. Goes from one to the next! So that alone grosses me out. Who would want leftovers? Whatevs!

Happy_Evil_Dude @ 11/29/2010 at 4:20 pm

@Medium Heat: I guess I’m blind too

lexy hates bilson @ 11/29/2010 at 4:52 pm

She still looks great!! Go Cameron!!

Medium Heat @ 11/29/2010 at 5:47 pm

Excuse me? Cameron Diaz still looks great? God Bless. Give me a huge break. Her face has become a mess and her body has always been a disgrace. Like there is a man stuck inside her. This country hasn’t seen real beauty yet. I just can’t quite understand how A-Rod can sleep with such an ugly girl. Oh well, guess he’s just a man. He probably covers her face. I really doubt it has to do with her being so good in bed since there hasn’t been a man who has truly and deliberately proposed to her. Poor girl, if she only had a good brain inside her head that can make her understand that she’s been used again by that Lion sexy A, hmmm, bad man. He sure looks like he could be great in bed:0)

@Medium Heat: I have to agree. She has definitely lost her looks. She was never a raving beauty, but she had a youthful cute quality about her. Now that’s gone, and she’s not attractive at all.

I JUST CREAMED MY PANTS ON THE ASS OF CAMERON’S. Totally love the buns of hers’ !!!!

Medium Heat @ 11/29/2010 at 6:26 pm

Thank You! Somebody finally forgets about her big “Cameron Diaz Name” and sees her for what she really is: A goofy, ugly girl with lots of money and fame. Alex Rodriguez can do much better than her.

SCANDALMONGER @ 11/29/2010 at 11:33 pm

@Dieter:

Your awesome! Missed you man!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All