Lindsay Lohan is a Laker Girl

Lindsay Lohan is a Laker Girl

Lindsay Lohan arrives at the Staples Center on Sunday (January 9) to watch the Los Angeles Lakers take on the New York Knicks.

The 24-year-old actress sat courtside with jewelry designer and friend Pascal Mouawad and watched as the home team won 109-87!

Earlier in the day, Linds was spotted leaving a pampering session in Beverly Hills.

Lindsay checked out of rehab earlier this month after a three month stay.

lindsay lohan lakers game 01
lindsay lohan lakers game 02
lindsay lohan lakers game 03
lindsay lohan lakers game 04
lindsay lohan lakers game 05
lindsay lohan lakers game 06

laverdadduele @ 01/10/2011 at 2:53 pm

I’m sure she’s already back to her old ways. Drug dealers in L.A. are ecstatic with business.

nikikustos @ 01/10/2011 at 3:02 pm

@laverdadduele: dont be that sure hahha. she actually looks healthy and good.give her a chance

I am really hoping Lindsay stays on the straight and narrow. But these most recent photos of her look a little suspicious to me.

laverdadduele @ 01/10/2011 at 3:23 pm

@nikikustos: Oh please! How many chances has she got and always screws up? This time would be no different, she’s gonna end up death or in jail for good.

Lohan has some people fooled obviously. She’s junkie trash, nothing more and nothing less.

bubbaness @ 01/10/2011 at 3:32 pm

Has been!

needs to stop with lip injections..it ain’t pretty

Maybe she should stop plumping her lips and look into getting her coke nose fixed. Just a suggestion…

If I were her I would move to the middle of nowhere so I could have some damn privacy. I don’t think she wants that.

@laverdadduele She didn’t stop using weed for Christ sake, she stop using heroine. And It’s going too take more than 3 weeks to actually see change in that + she has a history of relapsing, so I don’t blame people for being skeptical.

oops! @nikikustos. screw me! :p

laverdadduele @ 01/10/2011 at 4:55 pm

@J: She’s an idiot. We all know drugs are bad and can ruin your life, why try it in the first place? Screw her.

I cannot understand why she went back to blond hair. It makes her look old and used. When she has red hair she glows.

She looks so old! I feel so bad for her. She was really good in mean girls!

She’s totally back to her old ways. You can see it in the pictures. She hasn’t stopped using and is just using creative way of hiding it. Hopefully the judge will come down hard on her by February 25, but somehow I doubt it.

Her lips look like ****! Actually her whole face does..

@Jana: “You can see it in pictures”? Because she’s not on rehab or inside her house all the time, or maybe because she’s smiling? That’s why you’re so “sure” she’s back to the old ways? Don’t be a hypocrite, there’s enough of that in the world already!

her face is ruined…too much sun tanning and injections

I think she just needs to get out of LA for a while or at least live somewhere else. I have a friend who works in the movies and he always tells me that drugs are at every party you go to whether it’s a formal gathering or just a hang out and the worst part about it that people treat it so casual, they will offer cocaine to you along with food on a damn tray! You say “yay” or “nay” and they move on. I don’t think that’s the best environment for someone struggling with substance abuse problems, rehab or not the temptation is still there.

nikikustos @ 01/11/2011 at 12:33 am

@laverdadduele: just as many as you gave to your love ones. she is still a human, right? we have no rights to judge and we dont even know her.

nikikustos @ 01/11/2011 at 12:34 am

@J: dont get it, but must be funny, right?

Every time I look at her face it stirs repulsion inside of me.She’s a mean spirited, envious, hateful old witch.

She really looks like a junkie now.

Despite Botox, Lip injections, fake tan and who knows what else, her face looks old, used and like a junkie. Why doesn’t she just go away? Or does her first weeks in private and get back on track? Oh yeah. Because she is addicted to many things/drugs and attention. She still thinks she can do whatever she wants and despite earns an oscar because she had one movie hit 8 years ago? She’s back on drugs you can see it.