Gwen Stefani: Coldwater Canyon Park with the Boys!

Gwen Stefani: Coldwater Canyon Park with the Boys!

Gwen Stefani visits Coldwater Canyon Park with her boys, Kingston and Zuma, on Monday (January 17) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The 41-year-old rocker and her family went out earlier in the weekend to pick up Spider-Man toys!

How cute are Gwen and Zuma‘s matching newsboy caps?

Check out the video below if you missed it during the Golden Globes – it’s Gwen‘s TV spot for L’Oreal Infallible Le Rouge lip color! Gwen is the newest celeb to join the L’Oreal Paris family.

Gwen Stefani for L’Oreal Infallible Le Rouge
gwen stefani kingston zuma coldwater canyon 01
gwen stefani kingston zuma coldwater canyon 02
gwen stefani kingston zuma coldwater canyon 03
gwen stefani kingston zuma coldwater canyon 04
gwen stefani kingston zuma coldwater canyon 05
gwen stefani kingston zuma coldwater canyon 06

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

I hate gwen

her kids are ugly

Kingston looks like a spoilt brat with wingnut ears.

It’s weird to see her in an advert for L’OREAL.
It’s not her world at all.
And the name of this lipstick makes no sense at all.
It should have been “Le rouge infallible” or “infallible rouge”.
Anyway, most people in the US don’t speak a word of French so I guess the nonsense is no big deal.

good to see they didn’t teach their little brat any manors, hence him sticking out his tongue in public all the time.

Kingston looks like a spoiled brat. Children should be taught not to stick their tongue out to people. Rehab material…

That commercial is pimp-alicious.

These comments are really awful. They are CHILDREN and you’re saying they are “ugly” and “rehab material”? How disgusting.

Mama Bear @ 01/21/2011 at 5:50 pm

Wow, in these shots she’s actually doing some of the grunt work for a change instead of sitting on the sidelines looking at her blackberry while the nanny plays with the children. Nanny is actually there – saw her on another site but Jared only bought the photos where she’s not visible.

Just sayin’.

‘Children should be taught not to stick their tongue out’? Yea sure, absolutely… can you name one little kid that hasn’t stuck their tongue out though? I’m sure you did it yourself when you were little. He’s only four (or five?), he’ll learn in time. And have you ever thought of the fact that he might not like men with cameras following him around everywhere? Would you like that? To call him rehab material for being a kid is plain stupid.

I think she’s gorgeous! And her children are adorable. Go Gwen!

@Frida: This!!!!
I bet not anyone of you were followed by strangers with cameras while you were toddlers, let them stick their tongue out at them anytime they want

Just asking @ 01/21/2011 at 11:32 pm

That ad was just like a rough chick from Jersey Shore but with out the orange tan. Nothing feminine about it. Just so tough. Wish she would grow out of this bad ass, fugly dressing,hard ass personality.

Just asking @ 01/21/2011 at 11:36 pm

That ad was so rough,actually it reminded me of the girls from Jersey shore except she’s pale instead of orange. Absolutley nothing feminine about it. Just wish she would drop the tough act and fugly clothes routines.

irene olson @ 01/22/2011 at 1:31 am

I see little brat Kingston is sticking his tongue out again. That boy needs his mough tweaked and taught some manners.

Grandma of Four @ 01/22/2011 at 7:26 am

This time I completely agree with the folks who are critical of Kings sticking his tongue out! Rude! Rude!! Rude!!! Gwen has the money to have a great swingset behind her house plus a path for bike riding so it she is going to take the boys to public parks, they need to be taught manners! Period! Someone is tipping off the paps to her whereabouts (a representative from Gwen’s camp, perhaps?) and Gwen know she is going to be photographed so the least she could do is make sure the fellas are polite. Pictures of Kings acting like a brat are going to set folks off on Gwen’s parenting style! Not smart on her part or her husbands! HOPEFULLY someone on her team reads some of these comments and fills her in!

Mama Bear @ 01/22/2011 at 8:47 am

Grandma, sure it’s rude, but the kid is 4 for goodness sake. Does he do this all the time or only when he is being harassed by a pack of strange men calling out his name?

As for Gwen, of course she could have her own playground on her own property, but she opts not to. She wants to stay relevant and visible and staging photo ops with her kids is part of the strategy

Wondering if those are her real lips – when her face is not shown in the video. She’s fake, talentless and dumb. Ppl who happened to meet her say that, not me, but I give them credit anyway. Amazing how one can reach the top without having a drop of talent – not gonna detail anyway. A little girl’s voice, tons of make-up, degraded dyed hair – she must have a pretty low self esteem, coz since teenage years she’s been dying it, is she ashamed or embrassed with the natural color of her hair, which is brown? Soon she’s gonna wear a wig and I will laugh my ass off when it will happen.

I saw a video of Romeo Beckham sticking his tongue out once and Victoria covered his mouth immediately. She knew that wasn’t a good thing and didn’t want her kids to do that. But Kingston is only 4, he’ll change in time. I do agree that Gwen should do something about this.

Since when is seeing a tongue evil or disgusting? And what should be about it – a slap to the face, I bet. Some people are… I don’t know. It appears that I’m going to Hell when I die since no ever called me on my badness all these many years later. You see, I suffer from tsowc (tongue sticks out when concentrating) syndrome. My tongue comes out just a tad when I’m driving on the freeway & squeeze in between 2 huge trucks to keep idiots from tailgating. I give some gestures to both truckers & the gap between them widens… I’m in!
It comes out other times too…