Michelle Rodriguez & Bridget Moynahan - Battle: L.A.

Michelle Rodriguez & Bridget Moynahan - Battle: L.A.

Michelle Rodriguez and Bridget Moynahan premiere Columbia Pictures’ Battle: Los Angeles at the Village Theater on Tuesday (March 8) in Los Angeles.

“When us chicks don’t remove our clothes and we don’t play the girlfriend, there are not a lot of roles out there,” Michelle told the Daily News, “so I got to play it safe and take the roles I can.”

“For two weeks it was like full throttle. That’s where I got the abs for Machete actually — those hundred situps, the 50 pushups and the 2-mile run every morning,” the 32-year-old actress said. “But the shooting. That stuff I love, I could do that with my hands tied behind my back.”

FYI: Michelle is wearing a Basil Soda gown.

michelle rodriguez bridget moynahan battle la 01
michelle rodriguez bridget moynahan battle la 11
michelle rodriguez bridget moynahan battle la 12

Credit: Kevin Winter; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Bridget Moynahan, Michelle Rodriguez

Pascal Le Segretain/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

i love Michelle, she’s so cool!!!

The guy w/Moynahan better watchout. Shes a baby trapper!

Love them both. They’re both beautiful and very classy. I cannot wait to see this movie tomorrow.

Bridget is so pretty. Her and McG really look good together!! I’m loving them as a couple!!

Michelle rocks!

Reality Bites @ 03/10/2011 at 9:30 pm

Finally, she found a guy. Will she stop with the mean girl, nasty, bitter comments about ancient history now? Time to move on – what’s past is past.

Love Bridget!!!! Love how she was able to move on and was mature about about Giselle and Tom Brady. She recently spoke about them but said her son is blessed to have two great parents and an extended loving family…. Which is better than some would have said. Can’t wait to see this movie! It better be lots of action!!!!!!

being silly @ 03/10/2011 at 11:23 pm

I still dont like bridget cause she stole Mr Big from Carrie lol

i love Bridget!!!!
she looks sooo happy!!!!

i love Bridget Moynahan!!!!
she looks sooo happy!!!!

hoover fan @ 03/10/2011 at 11:55 pm

btw, If you guys haven’t seen Machete, go rent it, it’s hysterical and Michelle is awesome in it..

Can’t believe Tom dumped this beauty for that Giselle tranny.

Jokergurl @ 03/11/2011 at 2:06 am

@ I agree with Boston61, Bridget Moynahan is way prettier than Giselle. I like both of these actresses especially Michelle she’s such a bad ass. I have yet to see Machete, but I want to.

hoover fan @ 03/10/2011 at 11:55 pm #11
“i like Bridget too, she’s so gorgeous. And Michelle is my girl, she’s so raw and cool…”

I’ll co-sign that!

This woman is aging so fast and not well at all,she USED TO be pretty.I agree Mcg is a better fit for her,tom brady was too much,If they were still together people ‘d think she was his aunt.PS :what is the deal w/ her eye?WEIRD!

@lou

Only a Gisele fan would make that statement. Do you have to put Bridget down to make Gisele look good?

Michelle looks beautiful and classics, I love her.

@ivanka:

Give me a break,bridget fans (all 3 of you) constantly trash Gisele.

@justin

lou, justin = 1 person

How many more names will you being using.

@ivanka:

That’s my only name.Can’t say the same for you.You do the same thing in the herald forums.

@justin

lou, justin = same person

How many more names will you being using? There is always an infinite number of posts on a jj article by the same Gisele fan.

@ivanka:

You accuse several member at the herald forums using multiple names.But it’s you who’s doing it. Tommyboy,HKL,Nursy71 etc.Ring a bell?

@justin

Post and spend alot time at the herald forums??

@ivanka:

Not like you do dear.Now goodbye,i won’t give this dlister any more comments.

British Latin American @ 03/11/2011 at 12:23 pm

People, please remember that Tom and Bridget had already split up when he met Gisele. And Gisele has done her best to be a genuinely loving stepmother to Bridget’s child. Both women do not deserve the nasty comments they receive from people on these gossip sites.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All