Ben Affleck & Jennifer Garner Search for Schools

Ben Affleck & Jennifer Garner Search for Schools

Ben Affleck and wife Jennifer Garner check out some schools for their kids on Tuesday (April 12) in Los Angeles.

The day before, Jen, 38, picked up her daughter Violet from a friend’s house.

While Jen has reportedly signed on to star in Disney’s reboot of Miss Marple, Ben, also 38, is rumored to be up for a role in The Great Gatsby.

Depending on his other project, Argo, Ben will co-star in the drama as Tom Buchanan.

10+ pictures inside of Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner hunting for schools…

jennifer garner ben affleck search school 01
jennifer garner ben affleck search school 10

Photos: Fame Pictures
Posted to: Ben Affleck, Jennifer Garner

Charley Gallay/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
ClearPerspective @ 04/12/2011 at 5:53 pm

That is one handsome couple.

Best wishes always,

-ClearPerspective

interesting @ 04/12/2011 at 5:55 pm

ewww stupid bltch

Kylie Cyrus @ 04/12/2011 at 5:58 pm

I hope Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck have more children soon and that they have sons.

They were made for each other. Gorgeous couple!

Lorraine Abrams @ 04/12/2011 at 6:05 pm

I’m glad Ben and Jennifer are still together and in a happy relationship after all these years.
My husband and I are just really open and honest with each other. We tell each other everything that goes on and everything that we’re feeling everyday, and we’re just really there for each other.
I think he taught me a lot about inner beauty and confidence in myself. I’m voluptuous and I’ve always been that way but I don’t really feel pretty ever, without makeup. I feel ugly. And so I would have to sleep with makeup on, or feel ugly and gross. He looks beyond all of that, which is such a win, because I’ve never felt that with anybody. He’s in love with the person inside of me, and the outside of me is just a bonus. I feel better—so much better now than I ever did in my twenties. I am calmer; I know who I am. And as a result, I feel much sexier.

Love Jen!! Beautiful couple. She deserves to be so happy and have lots of babies. Really lovely girl. I hope she has finally found the one…love can last though it can take time finding the diamond in the ruff.
So far, unfortunately, I’ve been dealing with men with no backbone, who make promises they cannot keep. A lot of men don’t know how to handle a strong woman. I won’t cry for all the hunger in my heart I am a 34 year old divorced woman with a young daughter and it would be nice to have a son as well. We’ll see. I’m dying to have a baby. I’d like two. In fact, my biological clock is already ticking and I don’t know how to describe it. It’s just becoming a physical need now. I just really want a baby! I want to reproduce so bad! It’s less an intellectual decision than a physical calling. My body feels like it’s asking to reproduce, to have a huge belly and carry babies

I really LOVE this girl! And whomever calls her ugly must be blind! The girl is very pretty and has the most beautiful eyes. She will have a very successful future and making a bigger name for herself down the line.
I turn 30 next week which I’m excited about and I see it as an achievement that I’ve got to this age without getting married and having children. Not that I’ve got anything against either, but I have been with so many guys who have said “You’re mine. Let’s get married and have kids” and I have always said no because I have always wanted my independence and my own life. This year hasn’t been easy, but now that I’m in a good place with having a great job and a toyboy and I’m in the best physical shape of my life, I am looking forward to giving all that up. I wasn’t in a relationship that fulfilled me until now and what I did in the past was selfish. I take responsibility for everything I’ve done. I hate that people got hurt. But I don’t regret the outcome – a committed relationship with my toyboy. I’d love to have children in the next couple of years because the result is so worth it and my toyboy adores them. He is only 22, but I am really surprised by his maturity. But he’s got his career and things are going well, so I wouldn’t want to put him under any pressure. I don’t feel the clock ticking. If it happens, it happens. It’s a whole new world.

talentless, bland couple… and if thats jen’s “pulled together” look, holly crap the girl needs help

@Lorraine Abrams: @carme @shakira – way too much information… just jared comment board is not your bff at a coffee shop wanting to have a heart to heart

lexy hates bilson @ 04/12/2011 at 6:19 pm

JJ you don’t seem to be celebrating celebrities as much as you seem to be celebrating the stalking of children!!

WhiteLatina @ 04/12/2011 at 6:27 pm

THEY ARE TRULY THE WORLD’S GREATEST UPGRADE. JENN IS A NATURAL BEAUTY, EDUCATED, SMART, TALENTED AND BEN IS HER OTHER HALF. WELL DONE BEN!

Miss Marple? Yes! I wish they made a modern Poirot too!

No Puertorican “pet monkee twins for Ben please!

I love these two together!

they are together and they smile:it’s a TOP news and the first time since ….a long long time

JLO doesn’t even like her kids.She never is with them.I bet she wishes she had Ben’s immaculate DNA in her.Too bad she got pregnant with Skeletor’s old zombie,demon sperm.

Would it kill her to look presentable?

And as someone who loves Agatha Christie and Miss marple would be horrified at this casting…so wrong. The joy of Miss marple was precisely that she was a real old lady who had years of studying people to inform her sleuthing skills. Let’s not “disneyfy” everything!

@Lorraine Abrams:
you don’t have any friends to talk to?? wtf??

it just kills me how cute they are :)

She looks great! Not every step outdoors are made of a celeb trying to be a fashionista, she has other attributes and she is visiting possible schools for her children. What should be be wearing an evening gown?

first she ruined Arthur and now he is going to ruin Gatsby. Go away, who needs cheap imitations of the real deal.

i also think they r a gorgeous couple…perfect match….i do hope they will have one more baby…a son!!!

@Maya: i wasnt calling her ugly, but charcoal pants with a dark blue cardigan wannabe thing and black patent flats- looks terrible together!!! she has some funds to get a mirror and a few extra minutes to cordinate her outfits.

Arthur drop to 3ed place on Monday at the box office and by this weekend it will most likely drop to 5th or 6th place or even lower. I don’t see how it will make back the 40 million it cost to make unless it does extremely well over seas.

Brenda@ Your right I’ve read a lot of comments and the Miss marple fans are not happy with the casting at all and have said they would notgo see it.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All