Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Angelina Jolie Dreams of Crossing the Sahara

Angelina Jolie Dreams of Crossing the Sahara

Angelina Jolie sat down with the Financial Times on a recent trip to Los Angeles and revealed one of her ultimate dreams – to cross the Sahara!

Here is what the 36-year-old actress had to share:

On dreaming of crossing the Sahara: “It takes 28 days …it would have to be on a camel. I wonder if I could do it in pieces and station the kids along the way.”

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Angelina Jolie

On her recent “girls trip” to Los Angeles: “It’s been hard – I’ve been [in Los Angeles] for a week and it’s very unusual to separate for this long. I brought the girls so we’re having a special girl trip. All the boys are hanging out with Brad … he’s filming a zombie movie [World War Z].”

On her children embracing each others cultures: “They are all learning about each others cultures as well as being proud of their own. So it’s not like just the boys get to do the Asian thing. They all have their flags over their beds and their individual pride. We owe Vietnam a visit, because Pax is due. Z wants to get back to Africa, and Shiloh too. So everyone takes their turns in their country.”

For more from Angelina, visit the Financial Times!

ABC

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 » Show All

Sorry that should be thread.

@marko:
She is so lucky to have her children too – they have changed her life so much for the better! Children teach their parents too ….

OT: did you all see that story of Michael Douglas maybe smoking again.. I think it was Star???

anyway not sure if that was a cig in his mouth, but it just made me remember that time Brad was seen smoking and JJ put up a thread about it. The caption was ugly and subsequently it was changed. But the trolls were on a rampage about Brad not loving his family or kids. Well I don’t recall seeing any picture or threads about Michael smoking again after his cancer scare. I do recall seeing some pictures year ago of Catherine smoking when she was pregnant.

I don’t have to say it we all know the Double Standard. MY gosh if that had been Brad/Angie it would have made the national news. The hags would be talking about it in 20 years. We see how they bring up thing that happened 15 or more years ago til this day..

(shaking my head).. I guess they don’ care that much for the Douglas children. All their concern is on the JPs..

@PT.. I had to laugh. I was thinking about a tab report and you gave us on. I have to say that Shiloh story was beyond pathetic. I guess they can’t let a week go without a mention of the Jolie-Pitts. The obsession continues.

That whole ring thing with Aniston is funny. she has been wearing those two rings since she got with the BF.Flashing them at every event. It just seems that the tabloids are not picking up on this. I think we should mention these things as much as possible. we know the tabloids read this blog. And maybe we need to work a bit like the troll do in giving them some material on Jenny Poo.. We have a lot of information at our fingertips.

We know that they are taking note. We fans were the ones that for years was calling her out on her Promotion strategy. It took a few years but finally the media picked up on it. Not to worry we will be getting a picture of she and her guy soon It is almost August and Brad will be promoting soon. She won’t miss that chance. WATCH..

anyway.. funny stuff.

@busted: Do Micheal and Catherine take their children with them on this Month long vacation? Over the years I’ve never seem them once.

dianad1968 @ 07/30/2011 at 8:56 am

@Jasmine:

#5

LOL, you have the AUDACITY to question this woman’s knowledge of Asia and Afica? THIS woman who has travelled extensively to countries in Africa and Asia? WhatAngie knows about the world will put you to shame. You idiots just never know when to stop making fools of yourselves. LOL.

@busted: Can’t wait for Brad’s promotion of Moneyball, but am barfing at the thought of Ticky parading Stumpy around as a counterpromo for their Wander s l u t. Brad looks hot in the movie …

Of course HuffPo had to put up the story about Angie slowing down, last week they had no time to post about her taking her kids out, but that would’ve gone against their usual bullsh*t like now. Angie is the only person that can do an interview in English and it can be interperted by so many, putting their spin on what she said.

dianad1968 @ 07/30/2011 at 9:10 am

@wowow:

#22

And you better believe she can do it too….rule the world that is.

dianad1968 @ 07/30/2011 at 9:13 am

@gracie:

#26

gracie, Brad and Angie have too much going on in their lives to give the fraud the time of day.

dianad1968 @ 07/30/2011 at 9:32 am

@Susan:

#48

I think they still hate it that Angie had Brad Pitt’s first biological child, so they will do everything to disparage Shiloh. The fact that they are even tryng to compare Shiloh’s cute haircut to Ticky’s rididculous cut, shows how delusional these people are. I can bet if Violet was a tomboy, they would all say how cute she was. At this point it is just hilarious.

bizzy bee @ 07/30/2011 at 9:56 am

Was just about to say there’s been no new stuff about the family in three days and I was missing them already, lol.

Anyone know what’s next for Brad after World War Z? Is ‘Artifacts’ still on?

@briseis:

Let’s hope I am wrong.. It has been known to happen on occasion. hehehe

anyway.. I was looking at some tv show and they showed Emma Stone talking about meeting Brad/Angie at the GG.. that was beyond funny. I love Emma.. I think she is super cute and I hope she make it huge. she is becoming the go to girl.

the thing to me that was so funny was that Emma was promoting her film and the lead story on so many sites was that she and her mother talked to Brad/Angie. but Emma already told that story right after the GG. when people knew she was siting at the same table. And how many months ago was that. Emma was blonde then now she is a red head again. And that was the story talking to Brad/Angie. That was how long ago.. 6 or 7 months.

I just wondered why they asked her about something that happened that long ago.. OHSHIT of course it was because she had met Brad/Angie. And we see that all the time. Whenever anyone works with them or meets them they get asked about them all the time. Meeting or working with Brad/Angie is the bigshit. and it makes a good story. People tweet after meeting them. People go all gushy when they talk about the experience. And the best part is that every person that meets them talks about how sweet and down to earth they are. I notice that the hater never take note of that do they. I have never seen or read about anyone saying anything negative. But the haters love to quote UNNAMED SOURCES” BUT they never quote all the many many people that say great things about this couple.

It goes against the lies that they like to spread. Truth is Brad and Angie have millions of fans and admirers. The tabloid and haters have not been able to change that fact. I never see anyone going apeshit after meeting a certain someone though. Wonder why.

I was wondering what makeup company will pick Maniston to be their spokesperson. I expect it to happen in the next couple of years. Came to mind when England banned a L’Oreal commercial with Julia Roberts because it was too photoshopped. I would rather they use everyday people who need the money instead of these already rich actresses who spend thousands on skin care, then come to pretend that these little lotions and potions are what do it for them. Then foolish women run out and buy this stuff thinking they’ll look like the actresses, lol. Oh well…

Brad, where are you?? I need my fix!

Angelina is one of a kind.

@busted: I was just going to say that. Everyone who meets Brad and Angie practically go apesh!t over meeting them. At the GGs their table was always the center of attention because it seems everyone wants to say hello to them. Even the big shot producers stop by and talk to them. Not so with our unfavorite “Friend” — no one really tweets that “Ooooh, I’ve met Ticky and I’m so excited.” There are really very few pictures and videos of her signing her autograph for her fans at her movie premieres, while Angie and Brad, but especially Angie, always goes to her fans to sign, sometimes to the point of delaying the movie.

if maniston see what i see she let that little man grow back his facial hair oh boy he need to hide his neck.

@miho:
Took the words out of my mouth!
I love Angie too!

Entire article at link with pixs of stage

It is the biggest rock show in history and then some, and tonight U2

Approximately 80,000 fans are expected to jam the concert site at Magnetic Hill, not long ago a cow pasture, for the final performance of a two-year knockabout by the Irish super group that has mesmerized fans around the world.

Rising on spidery legs like a giant Transformer, the band’s $25-million Claw is double the size of the stage the Rolling Stones brought to New Brunswick in 2005 for A Bigger Bang, a campaign that seems almost modest by comparison. U2 owns not one but three Claws, each of which will go on the auction block Sunday morning.

“Have a big backyard?” Jake Berry, U2′s production manager, said Friday, addressing the media. “I think it would look great.”

Somewhere around 9 p.m., after appearances by Carney and Arcade Fire, a wildly popular indie band that put on a surprise show in Sackville on Friday night, U2 will climb onto its launch pad and commence a two-hour set that is so loud that the band forfeited a $100,000-plus security deposit in 2009 after exceeding noise regulations in Dublin.

Concluding a tour where they have sung Happy Birthday to Nelson Mandela and had fans don masks carrying the likeness of Burmese pro-democracy leader Aung San Suu Kyi, U2 will have songs introduced via video by Bruce Springsteen, the Rolling Stones and an astronaut on the international space station, and there will likely be some unannounced guests, too.

There is speculation that Eric Clapton may join them in their final tour stop and that Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, friends of Bono’s, are on the invitation list.

“There are certain other people that we are expecting, a bunch of familiar faces, but I can’t speak to that,” said Craig Evans, U2′s long-time tour director. “It’s going to be an emotional night, the last show of a huge journey for the band and the crew, and the crowd is going to feel that.

Hacking scandal crossing the pond. Watch out Outta Touch, Not OK, Lies and sh***T. You are next
—-

‘New York Post’ Staff Told to ‘Preserve’ Phone Hacking Docs

he News Corp.-owned paper’s employees received a memo from the company’s legal department warning against document destruction.

On Friday, New York Post employees received a memo from the in-house legal department of News Corp. — the Post’s parent company — instructing them to “preserve and maintain” any documents relating to “unauthorized retrieval of phone or personal data, to payments for information to government officials,” the New York Times reports.
—-
Post editor Col Allan later sent an email to his staff detailing that the cautionary procedures were taking place “in light of what has gone on in London at News of the World.” Adding, “As we watched the news in the U.K. over the last few weeks, we knew that as a News Corporation tabloid, we would be looked at more closely. So this is not unexpected.”

Re-posting

A new home thanks to Angelina Jolie

In April 2010, Angelina Jolie, the Goodwill ambassador of UNHCR, visits the collective centre in Rogatica municipality for internally displaced people. Inspired with this visit and the UNHCR initiative Hilfswerk Austria International has prepared a successful project that won the U.S. Department of State Bureau of Population, Refugees, and Migration (BPRM)  public call where 500.000 USD were allocated to fund durable housing solutions for refugees and displaced people in BiH.

The minister Omer Brankovic, Suzana Jasarevic, the Head of Mission to Bosnia and Herzegovina Hilfswerk Austria International, and the mayor of the Rogatica municipality have signed the contracts and 13 families will be able to move into permanent, new flats by September 2011.

Click here for more information on the project: Bosnia and Herzegovina Projectsheet 555

Can I go with them when they cross the Sahara? I think it would be so much fun to be with this family!

makeitrightmedia’s photostream

—-
Happy Saturday to all the fans. Thanks for the shoutouts. Angelina Jolie is an adventurous spirit. She is not satisfied to suntan, whine about roles and 100 year old things. There is a big world out there. BP and AJ are teaching their children to respect other cultures and to live outside the box. It is all good.

Sahara desert, really? @ 07/30/2011 at 11:20 am

oh for pete’s sake, how annoying is she?

go away already. yes I want to cross the Sahara too LOL. Silly woman.

oh and try to spend SOME TIME in the States, as much as we all know you hate it there, they do pay you ALOT of money for your boring movies there.

Hmmm Hear that Baby Jane, try to stay out of Mexico.

Passing Through @ 07/30/2011 at 4:37 am

Great post! The only thing people are interested in ticky is her being a victim. The public will keep her in her “victim” place forever! I saw ET last night and as usual they are making her out to be a wife left behind by her husband. No one talks about ticky’s supposed marriage in trouble back in 2003 & 2004. It’s all Angelina’s fault that ticky’s marriage failed! Bad Angelina! Haaaaaaaaaaaaa. LMAO.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 » Show All