Jude Law: Scruffy Autograph Signer

Jude Law: Scruffy Autograph Signer

A bearded Jude Law takes time to sign autographs for fans outside a theater on Friday (August 5) in London, England.

The 38-year-old is suing U.K. tabloids The Sun and News of the World for allegedly hacking his phone.

The FBI reportedly plans to contact Jude following claims that a 2003 story in NOTW was based on information illegally obtained from his voicemail.

Jude‘s cell “would have been using an American mobile network if used in the U.S., which could open the door to charges under U.S. federal law,” according to the BBC.

jude law scruffy autograph signer 01
jude law scruffy autograph signer 02
jude law scruffy autograph signer 03
jude law scruffy autograph signer 04
jude law scruffy autograph signer 05
jude law scruffy autograph signer 06

Getty

Because I Can. @ 08/06/2011 at 3:04 pm

Not digging the beard on him..

very handsome and sexy

BLACKJACK JOKER HAHA @ 08/06/2011 at 3:15 pm

CORN BALL PARTY!!!!!!! HAHAHA HAVE A ORANGE HAM LET!!!!! HAHAHA

LOVE,
U BIG PORKER!!!!! HAHAHA

pigbearman @ 08/06/2011 at 3:16 pm

looking sweaty, scruffy and gross. probably smells too.

Sweet Annie @ 08/06/2011 at 3:30 pm

Sexy. Gonna see the play in september. Go Jude!

I’ve heard good things about this play.

brit queen @ 08/06/2011 at 3:45 pm

@pigbearman: He smells great actually.

shambolic @ 08/06/2011 at 4:00 pm

Jared, Jude is doing the play Anna Christie with Ruth Wilson. It’s in previews right now and opens Aug.9.

he looks like a fashionable bum

Shaggy shag @ 08/06/2011 at 4:22 pm

Jude has some grey in his beard.

Will&Kate Fan @ 08/06/2011 at 4:45 pm

Right, he’s playing a sailor. An actor’s priority is looking the part. I got tickets for the last show.

This guy just skeeves me iut now. When he was young, his whoring around was cute. Now, he’s just a dirty ould man.

@Terry: Ah, shut your pie hole. You sound like a piss-brain idiot who probably only needs to look in the mirror to get skeeved out. Morons like you are a dime a dozen.

I do fancy him in the beard. <3

Sexy Jude!

Brainy box @ 08/06/2011 at 7:14 pm

LOL WHO IS THE HOBO? LOL!!!!!!

He looks for the sailor part, c’mon, he is an actor. He looks graet with or without beard, actually with beard looks mature and interesting, I like it. I am so jealous for those who are going to see the play, i wish i could

I am jealous too.. I will see all of his new movies this fall… <3

dolorescraegt @ 08/06/2011 at 8:43 pm

i lucked out and got a ticketto see jude in anna christie in september.. he plays a sailor returning from months at sea….hence the beard……what difference. he’s a beautiful guy and very talented…..

He’s so damm cute, I don’t even mind the fur on his face.

Irresistable Girl @ 08/07/2011 at 9:42 am

Hey folks I think him (Jude) and Sadie got back 2gether again as a couple. Did u see when they were both at Kate Moss Wedding about a month ago I think, Sadie had her arms around Jude’s neck, that is enough to give a clue they must of rekindle there relationship while they were on holiday 2gether with the kids in LA.

Jude s daughter Iris had her arms around Jude s neck. not Sadie Frost

dolorescraegt @ 08/07/2011 at 7:17 pm

from those who have seen the previews of jude and ruth wilson in anna christie the show is brilliant as are the actors. way to go jude.

*blows kisses at Jude*
Wish I could see you in Anna Christie.