Brad Pitt - BAFTAs 2012 Red Carpet

Brad Pitt - BAFTAs 2012 Red Carpet

Brad Pitt looks dapper in Gucci as he arrives at the 2012 BAFTAs, aka Orange British Academy Film Awards, held at the Royal Opera House on Sunday (February 12) in London, England.

The 48-year-old actor (in a Dolce&Gabbana coat) is up for the BAFTA for Best Actor for his work on Moneyball.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Brad Pitt

On Saturday, Brad hit the red carpet at the Berlin Film Festival premiere of In the Land of Blood and Honey, which was directed by his partner, Angelina Jolie.

Be sure to check out Brad‘s 2012 Oscar Portfolio from Time if you missed it!

Just Jared on Facebook

• Prince Harry regrets not talking about his mother Diana's passing - US Weekly
  • Mariah Carey and James Packer packed on the PDA at a club - TMZ
  • Taylor Swift wasn't banned from Comic-Con - Gossip Cop
  • Vanessa Hudgens might do another musical! - Just Jared Jr
  • Did Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna break up? - Radar
  • Eddie Redmayne brought the magic to Comic-Con! - Lainey Gossip
  • Rihanna doesn't want fans playing Pokemon Go during her concerts- The Hollywood Reporter
  • snicker snicker

“partner”? You mean broodmare don’t you? LMAO! That’s ok, not like she hasn’t been married plenty before;)

• tazzy

@snicker snicker:

My Mother birthed six children, and I never heard anyone refer to her as a broodmare. You are very rude.

• Pork

He lost again lol and he seems to wash his wig these day.

• gracie

# 208 Dc, keep posting. We know you’re a fab fan. I was happy you posted the comments cos I was going to post them myself when I first read them. I thought fans should read them cos they’re great compliments to Angie’s work. Don’t let anyone bully you or scare you from posting great comments about the JPs.

• Rose

He might have lost again, so has 80% of those who were nominated. At least he was nominated.

• Rose

@gracie: #256, we are all fans and entitled to comments. PT is very knowledgeable when it comes to BA, however, not all of us see everything said or written, so if Dc wants to repeat something, nothing is wrong with that. That maybe new info to someone else. If someone is not a fan and pretends to be so they will be found out sooner or later.

• Dc

@gracie – thank you much I appreciate your comments.

@Rose – thank you too. I know PT is very knowledgeable that’s what I said in my first post that I learn from her and others here. But that’s not the issue, the issue is she is accusing me of pretending to be a fan. I asked her to check all the threads that I have written but she doesn’t want to. I DON’T pretend. I come here with a good sincere heart posting to my favorite couple. Dc is my initials and that’s what I use here every time I post.

• gracie

Rose, yes we are and Dc did nothing wrong and she is free to post info about the JPs that we can all enjoy reading. Having a wealth of knowledge about the JPs does not give anyone right to accuse other fans without absolute proof.

• Smh

@Rose:
    PT being knowledgebale is no excuse for her to attack a fan..especially when this is not the first time she has done this..i know you all like PT but sometimes you have to call her out..there was no need to attack Dc and accuse her of being a troll

• Rose

@gracie: And Dc I agree with both of you. Wondering what’s in store for us this week. Hoping to see more of our favorite couple around.

• http://! Brad on NPR Today

Brad recorded this when he was in NYC- it’s great
    ___
    Brad Pitt stars as Billy Beane, the passionate general manager of the Oakland A’s, in the Oscar-nominated sports drama Moneyball.

Brad Pitt has been nominated for the best actor Oscar in Moneyball, a movie that’s also up for best picture at this year’s Academy Awards. Pitt plays Billy Beane, general manager of the Oakland A’s — a former player turned manager after an unsuccessful big league career. Pitt says he was obsessed by the character’s own obsessive drive to find a level playing field in a sport where money tilted the table.”He was a guy who had been devalued by the sport as a player and now is working as a GM for a small market team,” Pitt tells NPR’s Steve Inskeep. “And there is such a gulf in what these teams have to spend on talent [that] they can never play equally — they can never have a true competition.”

• AJ VIDEO AT LINK

Following the screening, Angelina Jolie talked with Bosnian director Jasmila Žbanić, who won the Golden Bear for her post-war drama Grbavica at the Berlinale in 2006. A meeting between two filmmakers who have approached the same controversial topic in very different ways.

• Lara

Hello all, Happy Monday
    Dulci posted some great pics/vids and articles at link. I just posted some new pics of Angie in Berlin, prior to the Cinema for Peace Gala this evening.

• Rose

I see SS smoking a cigarette on Dailymail at her birthday party.. Where are the outrage from her fans. I guess if it was Angie they would be here clicking.

• http://computer Susan

Angie is seeing her Godfather, Max Von Sydow often, during this Awards Season. He was at the Berlin round table and Zana was one of actors in the dicussion.
    At the press conference, a reporter from Iran asked Angie a question about her movie, and she handed him his balls back. She is a tough cookie, I think a lot of people under-estimate her.
    For instance that author that claimed she used his book for her movie, he thought if he shouted loud enough he would’ve been paid off, guess he is back under the rock he crawled from.

• Another Fan

Angie’s godfather is Maximilian Schell.

• Passing Through

I’m going to lump all of these replies together and declare myself done with this topic. Sometimes I just need to keep shite to myself and continue feigning ignorance and file it for later use…
    # 239 ty @ 02/13/2012 at 1:24 am
    PT, may be you are confusing Dc with DL.
    ++++++++++++++++++
    Ummmm…I’m pretty sure that’s one of the names that was pointed out, but like I said – I’m not going back through dozens of J-P threads to find it, so whatever.
    # 240 Dc @ 02/13/2012 at 1:30 am
    DC -
    Unlike the trolls I don’t beat a dead horse.
    # 256 gracie @ 02/13/2012 at 8:20 am
    I never told DC NOT to post. She can post all she wants. Knock herself out. I know how to use the page down key and will go back to doing so when I see her posts.
    # 261 Smh @ 02/13/2012 at 9:15 am
    Correction – I have never called a “fan” a troll unless the person was a troll. Have I had disagreements with fans or friction with them over things? Yes and so have a number of other people. BUT everyone I’ve ever called out for being a fake-fan-troll or have backed up someone else who’s called someone out, that person has been a troll: Susie, Agnieszka, ShitzyGal, CCCC, Racquel and 2 or 3 other people who were using multiple names that Jared started flipping for us when they trolled. Jill, I don’t count because I didn’t call that one – DianaD1968 did and I backed her up on it. Other people have also accused people of being trolls so if you’re going to finger point at me, at least get it correct. Thanks.
    OK. Now I’m done. Back to the regularly scheduled program and DC can post her little heart out…

• http://computer Susan

@Another Fan: Thanks.

• anustin

oi miss P.T.. dont forget malibumom!

• gracie

I think when this award season ends Brad and Angie will take a well deserved long holiday with their kids and we will not be seeing them for for a while. It’s been a fabulous time as a JP fan, so many great pics.
    I don’t know about anyone else but I’m getting frustrated with these award organisers giving these awards to some not worthy, “The Artist” did they really deserve the 7 BAFTAs they won? The movie is good but 7 BAFTAs? And MS and MW — yeah, MS is a great actress but does she deserve to win everytime her name comes up considering that Angie didn’t win for her incredible performances in Changeling and A Mighty Heart, which to me were better performances than the Iron Lady. Brad has worked and campaigned so hard and deserve to win, with the Oscars being the only award left now, I have my doubts. This is just my opinion.

• busted

OMG.. is this whole thing still going on… Damn can we all just move on already.. I don’t have a dog in the fight, but the post are here for all to see. Can it just be dropped.

ON TOPIC

I think the Gala will be starting soon. I need to check time zones.. So excited to see them. They must be flying out right after it is over. Gosh I’m exhausted thinking about their schedule.

• Passing Through

# 244 lilchar @ 02/13/2012 at 2:25 am
    Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdales are Brad’s friends, not Ticky’s. The last time Gwen was seen with Ticky was at the VF Oscar party in 2009. That was the night that Ticky was going up to A-listers like Meryl Streep and getting her photo-op on. GS was talking to Christina Applegate, who’s friends with Ticky, and Ticky came up and was photographed with them – photo below. Gwen’s looking at the camera…Ticky’s looking over her head checking to make sure Brad and Angie aren’ coming to the VF party (there was a rumor that they were coming and Ticky spent the night trying to keep from shittting on herself…which would have made The Urinator unhappy because that was his job…literally…)

• Dc

@Passing Through – everyone you have called out that is a fake-fan turned out to one well – FYI NOT THIS TIME. I GURANTEE YOU THAT. You are Not always right. I am NO fake-fan and I will continue to post my heart out. Nobody, including me said anything about you telling me not to post that was not the issue.

You don’t have to read my post, I won’t read yours either.

This is unbelievable. I am sitting here in shock that someone would accuse/attack someone else without any proof. My experience on this site has been wonderful up till now – I expected this attack from the haters not from a fan.

• gracie

# 265 Lara, thank you — great pics. The fans love the JPs. Angie has beautiful eyes and that face!

• Passing Through

# 267 Susan @ 02/13/2012 at 10:26 am
    +++++++++++++++++++
    Did you know 2 of that guy’s lawyers dropped him and neither Angie nor GK Films has ever been served with a civil suit? LOL. Kinda hard to sue someone when your own lawyers think you’re full of caca. But…you’ll notice that the tabs have followed up with the story and reported this info.

• Passing Through

# 271 anustin @ 02/13/2012 at 11:18 am
    Oy vey, Anustin! You’re right. I completely forgot about Malibumom…which is kinda scary since I think she’s still out there stalking me. I remember the time we were writing fanfics and Guli and I wrote some skewering Ticky…and Malibumom wrote a sympathetic fic about Ticky and we were all like, “WTF! Oh hellz no!” But, for the record, I don’t think I was the first person to call her on it but for some reason she decided to stalk me instead of the other person. It was someone who doesn’t post here anymore.

• Jaye

Hey JP Fans
    Great day in Florida. Sunny, 55 degrees.
    Papa Pitt is looking fine as usual. I love this Award season, merely for that fact that we get to see so much of him and Jolie. People are falling in love with him all over again. The man should do more interviews, he’s as engaging as Jolie. Now that he’s gotten more practice this Season, he seems more relaxed. I like the fact that he is genuine and it clearly comes across.
    For those of you interested, I completed my story on 2/10, 345 pages, but I’m leaving it alone for a few weeks, then I’ll edit it. It’s tentatively called, Love in Unexpected Places. I’ve already started on my second story and have completed 81 pages as of today. I’ll really enjoying this writing.

I laughed and then groaned when I saw the premise for The Vow, I’ve had a story like that in my head for years. Now, I won ‘t be writing it, but I do have another one in mind. Might as well strike while the iron is hot, I might get writers block again. So far, I’m good to go.

• Jaye

Dc @ 02/13/2012 at 11:45 am

Learn from me, never beat a subject to death. Say what you have to say and be done with it. Those who believe you will continue to believe, those that don’t, won’t ,no matter how much you insist.
    It’s a blog, not life. Everyone has an opinion, doesn’t mean you need to defend yourself against it. Chill, enjoy the accolades from those who see you as an asset to this forum and be happy with that. The need to keep defending yourself shows that you apparently value a few opinions over the many. You can’t please all of the people all of the time. Fact is, you shouldn’t need to please anyone.
    Be who you say you are and enjoy it. The sun will be shinning tomorrow or not, same as with us all. I don’t know if you are what you say you are, but I don’t have any proof that you aren’t. Nor would I need it. I’m not asking you to hold a bag of money for me. I just don’t worry about who’s a real fan or not. It’s a BLOG. Just a suggestion.

• annon
  • Rose

Fans if you are interested there is a five minutes video of Brad talking with JL on JJB, page 139, posted by Neleh @ 11:09 am. This was not aired last sat on BRAVO. Brad is very funny, check it out.

• Love the JoliePitts

As a fan with only ONE vote and ONE voice on this thread I want to use both to say I have read many of DC’s posts and could never conclude from any of her posts that she is anything other than a wonderful fan of this great couple.
    I think we have all been victims of troll/s on these boards stealing fan’s names and posting negative comments under them. This causes a lot of confusion on these boards and the troll counts on that.
    DC, like all of us, your posts speak for you. Thank you for the good posts you bring, have brought, and will continue to bring to the JP threads.

• Dc

@Jaye – thank you for your words. I felt i had to defend myself because i come here with good intentions to support two people I admire tremendously and to be called fake – it was hard to take. But, I am done defending, I know who I am, and you are right I can’t please everyone and won’t try.

Have a good day.

• Queen JenJen

Most desired dream Valentine……………. again

• Saffron

Brad would make a damn good Rhett Butler….lol. For some reason I’m reminded of Gone with the Wind when I look at him wearing the coat.

• WellSaidJaye

#280 Jaye WOW, what a fantastic post Jaye. Extremely logical, well stated, and just the right perspective — wish all who post would read your post before going at it here like if its a life and death matter. Too bad JJ can’t post it permanently on the main page.

• Passing Through

Getty is starting to put up pix from the Berlinale Gala. Angie’s wearing grey…which I’m not really feelin’…

• Rose

@annon: #281, thanks for the gettyimages. Beautiful pictures of Brad and Angie. Angle is stepping up her game. So many different styles this past month. Can’t wait for Oscars, that will be the best night for all of us.

• Love the JoliePitts

@annon:
    #281
    Thank you for the link.
    It is so good to see poppa bear and momma bear back together again and looking so happy. We knew Brad would not be gone long. :)
    I LOVE Brad in glasses. ……..Well, I have to agree with Angie. I love Brad ALL WAYS!!!!

• From Paris

Can you tell me what the reporter asked and what Brad responded at 2.11?
    thanks

• sweet

@annon:
    Brad and Angelina look spectacular together. Individually they each looks great, but not as amazing as them together.

• Rose

@Jaye: Congratulation on finishing your project. Wishing you all good things in whatever you decide to do. I love the new gettyimages, they both look so happy.

• 2FromParis

TO: From Paris #291

JL: Were any of those tattoos in Snatch real?
    BP: No
    JL: Do you have any tattoos?
    BP: Yes (pause).because Angie also intervened on my behalf

• cheral

@From Paris:

He asked if Brad’s tattoos in the movie Snatch were real, Brad said “no”. He then asked if Brad has any real tattoos, Brad said yes, and that Angie also intervened on his behalf.

• POOR TROLL

Thanks for the new Angie and Brad pics! I’m not feeling the dress either but still with that face, she can pull off anything. Can’t wait to see them at the OSCARS.

• From Paris

#294 and #295 thank you so much .

• Jaye

Rose @ 02/13/2012 at 1:44 pm
    Thanks a lot, it went faster than I thought.
    It helps to be able to type almost as fast as I can think. All the typing has increased my speed as well. I hooked up with another writer and he was good with giving me encouragement, not that I needed much. I was stoked to write that story. I loved the couple in that story so much, I found myself typing their names in the new story. It took a while to adjust my thinking. It took me almost 7 weeks to finish it. I’m at home now, so I have lots of time to write, although it’s never an all day thing.
    Again, thanks a lot for your support.

• Love the JoliePitts

@Jaye:

#279 and #280
    Sounds like you are on a wonderful roll with your writing and having fun too. Keep up the good work.
    One day I will find that wonderful poem you wrote for the twins before they were born an repost it. It is a gem.
    Thank you, also, for your excellent advice in post #280.

• Dc

Here’s some great pics of brad and Angie from the brangelina forum. They look great.

• Saffron

@ Jaye

I know you’ve probably answered this a million times but are you now considering trying to get your novel published? I know you’ve said it was for your own enjoyment but I’m wondering if you’ve changed your mind. Ever since reading my first Victoria Holt novel, many moons ago, I’ve wished I had the talent to write a book. It must be very fulfilling.

• plez

Angelina looks regal in that dress. Brad looks good too.