Gerard Butler Developing 'Olympus Has Fallen'

Gerard Butler Developing 'Olympus Has Fallen'

Gerard Butler is working both in front of and behind the camera for his next project.

The 42-year-old Scottish actor is set to star in the action film Olympus Has Fallen, a project he’ll also co-produce.

The movie centers “on an ex Secret Service agent who must foil a terrorist attack on the president’s residence,” according to THR.

Gerard most recently starred in Coriolanus and Machine Gun Preacher.

He’s also replacing Eric Bana in the diamond-heist thriller Brilliant.

ARE YOU EXCITED for Gerard Butler’s new role in Olympus Has Fallen?

Getty
  • Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

Pages: « 19 10 11 12 13 14 [15] Show All
RedRidingHood @ 03/20/2012 at 7:43 pm

@curious cat:

I think all actors do “schlock” once in a while. Gerry’s done some really good stuff too.

RedRidingHood @ 03/20/2012 at 8:17 pm

Poor Gerry! I think since the body image of 300, they’re not going to let him just be a regular guy now! He’ll be held to that standard forever!

RedRidingHood @ 03/20/2012 at 8:56 pm

I think PTF will do well. I’m anxious to see it.

Seriously @ 03/20/2012 at 9:30 pm

@Perspective:
LMAO! So. Much. Word.

@Perspective:
You seem to have a very thorough knowledge of everything posted on this thread for someone who has no interest in it. I guess the difference between someone with no life and someone with a life, is the difference between posting comments and posting comments to complain about everyone’s comments. You phannies are such hypocrites.

Seriously @ 03/20/2012 at 9:58 pm

@yawn:
Defensive much? LOL.

@Seriously:

@yawn: You bonehead! I posted right before you, LOL! Yeah, I had been lurking for a whopping 3 minutes. I admit that I did wait to see if you’d respond this time, which you did so awesomely …. not once but twice! :>) You can call me a lifeless gosshiphound though. That’s cool. I don’t give a sh!t. I’m not so sure Perspective isn’t a fan or “phannies” (lol, what?) though. I’d think fans would be pretty pissed about what she posted too since they live on the internet for him too. Whatevs. Take a pill, or go on and post a few more times to try and convince people you’re all good. It’s no thing. What a gas.

Anastasia Beaverhausen @ 03/20/2012 at 10:37 pm

@yawn:

Girl don’t sweat it. A lot of us here have plentiful lives. I just went back and read perspectives post for the 1st time. I hear what their saying. But like I’ve said before, I don’t read ALL of the posts here and this is just entertainment. And some interesting discussions. I check out of boredom sometimes too! I have a great life however, and there’s no one on Just Jated that can convince me differently. I travel and fill fulfilled and have loving s/ex and all of that. Gerard travels and has anonymous s/ex it seems, which is great for him. He’s successful and that’s awesome. I do hope he is fulfilled however. Doesn’t seem so at times. But don’t know that man and he is here to bring us good films right? Let’s concentrate on that.

Anastasia Beaverhausen @ 03/20/2012 at 10:39 pm

@RedRidingHood:

Wow chill. No one expects him to get back to that shape. He looks great.

@yawn -
“Gee, you answered my comment awfully fast. You’re still lurking away on JJ, I see. I thought the posts here were for people with no lives? You have no business complaining about the lives of people who post on JJ when you phannies lurk here every day hungrily reading every post. Don’t pretend to be above the gossip and then lurk on gossip sites.”
“And look at all the thumbs! More constant lurkers who claim they’re above the posts on JJ. For every thumbs up you give “perspective” and “seriously”, and for every thumbs down you give me, you’re proving me right. You guys are here day and night, so I guess you have no lives either.”
Way to be Neurosis Exhibit A dude.

@Sam:
Yes, I know, um “Sam” (nice) the truth hurts when I point out your hypocrisy. Now scurry on back to your fan sites and complain about how much you hate JJ.

@yawn: “The thumbs on perspective’s post #319 have been going up all day long and into the evening – 26 thumbs up and counting. Bravo phannies! Nice work! But you’ve just given away your hypocrisy. At least 26 people claiming their lives are too important for gossip, have been checking in on the thread today and reading the posts.”
Wow. You really need to calm down. If you’re this defensive about the posts, it means they’ve struck a nerve. The more you post, the more you make that clear. Chill out. It’s really not that important, and if you’re getting this upset about it, maybe it is time that you took a break from this for a while.

@LOL:
I’m not getting upset. Classic phannie tactic. Accuse people of being “upset” when you don’t have an argument. I’m pointing out your hypocrisy. Your veil of denial is so thick, it’s takes multiple posts for you to grasp the obvious.

Anastasia Beaverhausen @ 03/20/2012 at 11:29 pm

@New Thread:

Ya nothing else to be said. Looks like their at The Grove. It’s a fun place. :) Must be a little annoying to not be able to have a day out with parents without intruders. They could have been called though. Sorry don’t know the game. Have a fantastic rest of the week y’all! (in my Texas talk). :D

@yawn: No, you’re not getting upset. You are upset.
“Classic phannie tactic.”
Do you believe that the phannies out to get you? Do you think there’s a phanny epidemic? Is there a phanny insurgency threatening national security? Your posts about the evils and perils of the phanny read like you’re more than a little paranoid.
Seriously. He’s just an actor, this is just a gossip site, Perspective, Seriously, and whoever else you think is out to get you here are just screen names used by people who don’t know you and who you don’t know. There’s no reason to be this disturbed.
I’m going to leave it at that, as it sounds like you’re going to spiral no matter what. Best of luck to you.

Anastasia Beaverhausen @ 03/21/2012 at 12:10 am

I believe that I worry more about my grammatical errors than anything else on these threads. Did I really type I “fill” fulfilled. Oy. Edit button pls Jared. Or Jated. :D My spellcheck (yep, blaming it on that) is not the greatest. Great posts LOL. Ok gone now. Zzzzz

I see our brave phannies have been on the prowl tonight…

gabby from wo @ 03/21/2012 at 5:30 am

@MTV:
The younger kind of mtv generation would recognize Gerard’s friend Alicia. my niece is 19 and knew her when i emailed her twitter and said show was on all last week? maybe some older women would know alicia as well, she is kind of distinctive looking, she’s been all over the fitness indiustry for a long time i see now,
for the record im on alicias twitter for diet advice only not stalking so dont condemn me, my weight has never gone down after having my second,
im on brandis because i like the housewives shows.
I am not in the mtv demographic at all, try a good 26 years out of that demo and i am happpy to not be in it.
g.

@Can’tGetEnough:
“BTW, I’m sorry if I came across as being short with you. I didn’t mean for it to sound that way. It’s just one of those days today!!”
No problem at all. I hope you’re having a better day today.

@MTV:
thanks for the info on Aliecia.
@RedRidingHood:
“I don’t think it’s ever been all about the money and fame with Gerry. I think it’s been more about his freedom to do what he wants to do when he wants to do it.”
ITAWY. It’s obviously so. He always values his freedom to do as he pleases. Otherwise, he’d be married by now. The guy likes not to be tied down or commited to anyhting/anyone.

Pages: « 19 10 11 12 13 14 [15] Show All