Angelina Jolie: 'Maleficent' Set in England!

Angelina Jolie: 'Maleficent' Set in England!

Angelina Jolie gets into character on the set of her latest movie, Maleficent, on Wednesday (June 20) in England.

The 37-year-old actress wore the title character’s famous horns and bloody red lipstick – just like in the film’s official first look.

The day before, Angelina enjoyed some downtime with her kids, stopping by the Early Learning Centre in Camberley.

“She was unbelievably nice as were the children and bodyguards,” an employee told E! Online. “The bodyguards said no to photos as it was [Angelina's] day off and she had the kids with her, but she was beyond lovely and polite,”

“They kids were carrying thin, large children’s books,” a witness added. “[Angelina] had a couple of thicker hardbacks in her hand. Nothing crazy! They weren’t [spoiled] with books; they had one each, which was nice to see.”

angelina jolie maleficent set england 01
angelina jolie maleficent set england 02
angelina jolie maleficent set england 03
angelina jolie maleficent set england 04
angelina jolie maleficent set england 05

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 78 » Show All
Ugonna Wosu @ 06/20/2012 at 11:00 am

awesome costume! The cheekbones are great for the character, even if they’re too harsh. Maleficent to me was UGLY, so Angie is not getting dressed to look gorgeous, she’s dressing up to be in character! That’s what matters! I hope the movie is decent and good luck to all involved, including Angie!

Wonderbust @ 06/20/2012 at 11:01 am

Just thumb down n ignore also report the trolls as spam n Jared will delete their posts they are all from dlisted. Don’t let them take over the board n by replying to them u give them the attention they are craving for.

Angelina's blood vial @ 06/20/2012 at 11:02 am

You all are terrible people! She is a hardworking, talented, beautiful, heroin addict!

How many of YOU are buying heroin to keep the drug trade alive? You ignorant ******** just keep your comments to yourself if you can’t say anything nice about this ****.

@Wonderbust: What’s wrong loon, can’t take the truth? The vast majority of people see right thru this fake witch.

looks so cool.

ANOTHER fairytale being re-made? And how exactly is Sleeping Beauty much different to Snow White? Answer: it’s not.

Charlize Theron has just played an evil Queen. Now Angelina is too? All these remakes and rehashed ideas in films are so annoying.

@Roberta: Stupid comment among a number of stupid comments. How is Spiderman different than Superman different than Batman different than Thor different than Iron Man different than Captain American different than…
Thanks to Angelina for the donation for the Syrian refugees. Thank all those that help refugees.

Angelina in costume! This movie looks awesome, I can’t wait.

@Swoonworth: you are so sick.what did this man do to you to make you hate him this much.you are the one who realy need to go to rehab

I see a girl working on Brad’s movie set is working here in Maleficent. I think she is a makeup assistant.

ahhh.. my anjie.my girl is looking good!bless ur heart,jolie.

Colin Jamieson’s styling Angie’s hair again. Nice!

Angelina Jolie Pitt owns these trolls’ asses.

Angelina's blood vial @ 06/20/2012 at 11:34 am

@plez: Yeah, cause throwing money at problems is always the answer! I’m surprised she didn’t board them all on her private jets, give them all ham sammiches and parachute them out of the jet right over Homs (that’s a city for all you dumbasses out there). She likes the idea of prolonging death just a little bit, after all . . . just look at her!

lovejolie @ 06/20/2012 at 11:32 am

Angelina Jolie Pitt owns these trolls’ asses.

===================================
I’m sorry I thought we were all owned by Jennifer Aniston.

You idol in a known Heroin JUNKIE, her boyfriend (the one that will NEVER marry her) is a drunk and a potheat

GREAT PEOPLE TO IDOLIZE. Do you let your children watch this junkie’s movies. I mean really if you day what are you teaching the little children?????

Fans can always tell when things are not going well with the Dirtbag, her man and her hens. The Dirtbags hens have abandoned her threads because no one is there so they are looking for a place to spew their venoms. SS hens are like school yard bullies they are looking for a site they believe they can infiltrate, and frustrate the fans. However, no children are here for them to intimidate with their hate speech, no one cares. We will continue to thumb them down trolls without reading or commenting. My motto is, ignore, ignore, ignore, in other words, frustrate, frustrate, the trolls by ignoring their filth.

Passing Through @ 06/20/2012 at 11:39 am

Oops..new thread and I didn’t even notice…
I like the look. I’d love to know what part of the movie they’re filming. I’d guess it’s an early scene since the overall look isn’t as dramatic as I expected it to be.

#92Yeah, cause throwing money at problems is always the answer!
Stupid. Tell me a problem that is not help without money.

Passing Through @ 06/20/2012 at 11:40 am

# 808 Mr and Mrs Smith @ 06/20/2012 at 4:02 am
Angie about Brad:
“I met the right person. I’m not going to say anything that’s going to embarrass me. I don’t like being without him. I don’t love being alone like I used to be.”
+++++++++++++++++++++++
Awwwww…I think this is one of my favorite things Angie’s said since she’s been with Brad. Not because it’s crazy romantic, which it is. I like the quote because it shows how much Angie has grown emotionally within the relationship. The relationship got her to a place where she could allow her father back into her life because it mattered to other people in her family. For that JV needs to get down on his knees and thank whatever higher power he believes in. Had her mother not died I think Angie still would have eventually reconciled with JV for the same reason – because it’s not just about her anymore. People who aren’t happy for Angie that she’s found an inner piece in the form of Brad and her family are just jealous hag losers. Good for Angie (and Brad and the kids) and fvck off to the haters.

Woooa!! She looks pathetic as always!, The thing jolie is so awful…. iuuuu!

London La Quinta @ 06/20/2012 at 11:42 am

OMG. She is gonna win the Oscar for this one. She MUST catch up to that old Meryl Streep.

Oh look it’s Lady Heroin.

Rose @ 06/20/2012 at 11:38 am

============================================
You see Rosy this is where you’re wrong (as usual) when push comes to shove we really could not care less about what Jen and the man she’s humping on are doing, you see that’s why you’re an idiot because you can’t get that through your pin head.

We don’t care if Flop of Ages made $2 at the BO. We laugh at how stupid you are ( you are right up there with PT the loser let me tell you.)

Jenny and her bought man, Jenny and her leather face, jenny and her….WTF SHUT UP who care what Jen does. Does it REALLY effect you life??

You are a fool and you can’t help be a fool…oh poor Angie, they’re making fun of her…oh poor Brad they’re making fun of him waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Crying like the little girls you are.

Grow up and get a life you LOOOOOOOOSSSSEEEERRR.

Great Actress
i’m so excited

AddisonDeWitt @ 06/20/2012 at 11:51 am

NEWS FLASH: Angie Jolly wouldn’t wipe her nasty feet on any of the Brang-A-Loonies here. FACT.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 78 » Show All