Ryan Lochte: Backseat Pileup After Olympics Party!

Ryan Lochte: Backseat Pileup After Olympics Party!

Ryan Lochte piles into the backseat of a car with his sister sitting on his lap after a night out at a party celebrating the 2012 Summer Olympics on Sunday evening (August 5) in London, England.

Earlier this month, Ryan celebrated his 28th birthday and also picked up some Olympic medals. It seems he’s having a good week!

Also pictured inside: Ryan‘s fellow U.S. Men’s Swimming Team member Nathan Adrian.

ryan lochte backseat pileup after olympics party 01
ryan lochte backseat pileup after olympics party 02
ryan lochte backseat pileup after olympics party 03
ryan lochte backseat pileup after olympics party 04
ryan lochte backseat pileup after olympics party 05
ryan lochte backseat pileup after olympics party 06
ryan lochte backseat pileup after olympics party 07
ryan lochte backseat pileup after olympics party 08

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

his lady friend on his lap is his sister..

he always sounds like a fratboy/douchebag

SO WASTEEEED!!!! They sure partied hard!!

Nice…Good job by him

and Phelps was with some blonde

Hope they all had fun

Nathan, you are perfect!

Lochte, this is not a good-look, and you sound like a huge doucheb*g. Many people cannot connect with you because of this douchie, fratty attitude of yours. Many established, successful and high-performing athletes/Olympians have girlfriends or are married. Get over yourself, and do not come back to the USA with any STD’s. Thanks.

“My last Olympics, I had a girlfriend — big mistake,” Ryan previously told ESPN. “Now I’m single, so London should be really good. I’m excited.” said the man that isnt a one-night stand guy.

Are you sure that’s his sister? He acts like a douche.

Iffy Miffy @ 08/06/2012 at 12:32 pm

What a douche. That ex of his should celebrate she’s not with a guy like that any longer.

I like Ryan, but that comment of his downgraded him as a person. Still, a great athlete though.

The80sRule @ 08/06/2012 at 12:47 pm

He’s older than Phelps & accomplished way less!

Best Life! @ 08/06/2012 at 1:37 pm

Lol at everyone hating for no reason. He’s young, in London, living it up! Let him celebrate.

——->>> The woman in blue is his sister. <<<<<———-

Turn off... @ 08/06/2012 at 1:43 pm

I think his mom was right with the one night stands. Wouldn’t date someone like that. Not much class here.

@The80sRule: just few months..

Well, if you don’t want him, I’ll take him! Seriously, what’s with the hate? We can’t have one night stands now?! At least, he’s not cheating. Let him be!

actually phelps is older

I don’t think that is his sister. That would be way creepy if it was. There are more pictures of his “sister” kissing him and that other girl. Anyway, he’s okay, seems harmless enough. Who I’m really into is Oscar Pitorius. Inspirational, humble and hot as he ll.

*Pistorius*

Laurelrer @ 08/06/2012 at 3:11 pm

what Gloria implied I am shocked that any body can get paid $9368 in one month on the internet. have you seen this page (Click on menu Home more information) http://goo.gl/bWk88

Hmmm, who’s the girl in red with her hand around him? This is not a good look for him. Outside of the airbrushed ads and when he’s not poolside in teeny tiny trunks, he doesn’t look quite as appealing.

@Donna I don’t know where you saw those pics of them “kissing” because that’s definitely his sister.

Michael Phelps @ 08/06/2012 at 3:54 pm

Ryan Lochte wins gold for dumbest athlete alive.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All