Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Wentworth Miller & Isabel Lucas: 'The Loft' Trailer!

Wentworth Miller & Isabel Lucas: 'The Loft' Trailer!

Check out the new trailer for The Loft, starring Wentworth Miller, Isabel Lucas, Karl Urban, and James Marsden!

The film is about five friends who share a loft for their extramarital affairs who begin to question one another after the body of an unknown woman is found in the property.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Isabel Lucas

Eric Stonestreet, Rachael Taylor, Rhona Mitra, and Revenge‘s Margarita Levieva also star in the film, which is slated for release later this year.

FYI: The trailer contains some nudity and may be NSFW!

Wentworth Miller & Isabel Lucas: ‘The Loft’ Trailer

Also pictured inside: Isabel on the set of her new film Knight of Cups with co-star Christian Bale and director Terrence Malick on Wednesday (August 8) in Santa Monica, Calif.

isabel lucas loft trailer 01
isabel lucas loft trailer 02
isabel lucas loft trailer 03
isabel lucas loft trailer 04
isabel lucas loft trailer 05

John Parra/Getty

Looks entertaining enough but also one of those movies that would build up the anticipation and then fall flat with the ending.

this looks good.

This is a remake from a belgian movie, with the same director, i can tell you it will not fall flat with the ending .there are a lot of twists. It was a huge succes here.

im sorry but eric stonestreet will always be cam from modern family in my eyes

Looks like something that would be on cinemax late at night *yawn*

Matthias Schoenaerts ! He was so good in Of rust and bones !!

[KissBikers.com] The best club for bikers and friends to get to know each other, establish relationship and talk about their interests, or to help each other. What’s important is you don’t have to be a biker, but you can meet one. if you are interested in it, it’s worthy a try!

fsousaveiga @ 08/09/2012 at 8:39 am

i haven’t heard about wentworth miller in really long time…. i’m definiteley going to watch this film :)

Dave Franco @ 08/09/2012 at 9:49 am

Reminds me of the movie VERY BAD THINGS with Christian Slater.

Gossipgirl @ 08/09/2012 at 10:20 am

I want to see this. I love Karl Urban!

i cant wait to see Wentworth as Luke in this movie !

@Koree:
Totally not! The movie is Belgian and the original director has also directed this American remake so we already know the story. It was an immensely popular film when it came out in Belgium just because the plot was unexpected – I just hope that the movie still is that good since the director had to change certain things to adapt it to American standards.

My dear Michael Scoffield… I missed him so much

@Julie: agreed. Mathias is gonna be huge!

Everything is so sexed up…boring boring boring.
However, glad to see Karl Urban is doing well in Hollywood. Well deserved!

British Latin American @ 08/09/2012 at 8:25 pm

Hello again, lovely Mr. Wentworth Miller.

Look forwards to see Wentworth in this movie!

Wentworth Miller I love you!!

I look forwarrds to see Wenty is this movie, he’s so beautiful and intelligent. I miss him on tv and the big screen. For sure I will watch The Loft!!

please search Wentworth Miller I missing her, I love him, love and love please!! help me! take a new photo!

guess whoz :) @ 09/22/2012 at 11:54 am

@Elianai lee: Miss her too. She’s probably with boyfriend :)

guess whoz :) @ 09/23/2012 at 6:27 am

@Elianai lee: @”help me! Take a new photo! Lol, you so crack me up!