Gerard Butler: 'Olympus Has Fallen' Release Date Revealed!

Gerard Butler: 'Olympus Has Fallen' Release Date Revealed!

Gerard Butler flashes a smile while heading into The Daily Show with Jon Stewart on Monday (October 29) in New York City.

The 42-year-old actor was spotted chatting and signing autographs for fans on his way into the show.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

Despite the impending hurricane, the show decided to tape and Gerard braved the weather to appear.

It was recently announced that Gerard‘s upcoming film Olympus Has Fallen has been given a release date for April 5, 2013! We’re so excited!

gerard butler olympus has fallen release date pushed up 01
gerard butler olympus has fallen release date pushed up 02
gerard butler olympus has fallen release date pushed up 03
gerard butler olympus has fallen release date pushed up 04
gerard butler olympus has fallen release date pushed up 05
gerard butler olympus has fallen release date pushed up 06
gerard butler olympus has fallen release date pushed up 07

Frazer Harrison/Getty

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 » Show All

@twitter:
Ha! So he is still in NYC. I’m not surprised. He’s a risk-taker and a thrill-seeker. He’ll probably be full of stories about the storm when he does the press rounds for PFK.

Ride the storm
It’s a thrill
If your still alive

@Doubtful: Obviously, you’re the one not paying attention. See tweet #49.

And #50, lololol!

Don't hold your breath @ 10/30/2012 at 3:48 pm

@heather: Highly unlikely. It’s either a case of mistaken identity, which happens quite a bit with him, or a fake tweet. Did you believe the story that he taped JS on Monday, too?

@Don’t hold your breath: There have been two sightings and one actually talked to him. He’s still in the city. It would be just like him to want to experience a hurricane. If a novice surfer who will risk surfing Mavericks, a little ol’ hurricane isn’t going to scare him away. In fact, he’s probably been out and about seeing if he can help out someway.

Don't hold your breath @ 10/30/2012 at 3:52 pm

@JMO: Yes. I’m sure of it. He must be out walking the streets trying to help people. Um hmmm.

@Don’t hold your breath: If you think he’s such a dooch, why do you bother? People like you need your heads examined. Your attraction to Butler makes no sense. Stop wasting your time and just move on.

Don't hold your breath @ 10/30/2012 at 4:01 pm

@JMO: Why? So you can turn this into a sniveling worship site? Not a chance. There’s a couple of those for you to go to if you want to grovel. This is a gossip site. Gossip, not “fan.”

@Don’t hold your breath:
Sadly I have to agree with you on that and apparently people love to gossip about Gerry. I think though just as some fans opinion are to far to the right, yours are to far to the left. I like coming here because let’s face it the guy isn’t a saint so sometimes it nice to voice unhappiness regarding his behavior. Howeve he’s not the devil incarnate either so I say give credit where credit is do. Maybe he is trying to help others, he could have hired someone to go risk the elements and shop for him. Instead he choose to do it himself. For that I applaud him for showing he is just a regular guys at times to. I bet those models at that party didn’t go get their own food for the storm, well maybe the poor ones did:)

@Don’t hold your breath: It’s not a “hate Gb” site either. Just because I choose not to dis him doesn’t mean I worship him and because it is an open public forum, I or anyone else is entitled to our opinions. I just don’t understand why you want to come on to a public forum and hate on someone. Are you just a poor little hater at heart? Your Momma didn’t love you like a rock? I feel sorry for people like you. Your hate will eat you up inside.
BTW
I turned on the live Times Square Cam just a minute ago and several people were standing in TS holding up a Scottish flag and waving! Looks like the weather has improved!

I know who @Doubtful: and@Don’t hold your breath: are, besides being one and the same.

So far there have been THREE sightings of GB in NY since the storm. He was seen on Long Island yesterday, and so far two sightings of him in the city today. He’s there.

And the only thing she got going for her are her thumbs! You know where you can stick ‘em, don’t you?? lolol

@NY: Yeah, someone tweeted he was “chasing Mavericks” on Long Island.

Somebody thumbed down the scripture poster! Now that IS bad! For shame!

Thumbsie angry!

food 4 thought @ 10/30/2012 at 5:40 pm

@Don’t hold your breath: Maybe he’s knocking on doors checking which clubs are open, or searching for downed models. They blow away easily, you know.

Went to see CM – cuz I don’t think it’s going to stick around long. Meh on his acting, shudder at his “American Surfer” accent, as well as the little Gerry Butler mannerisms that drive me nuts, but there were things I liked. The movie rocks when it’s at the beach. The waves are monstrous, and the camera work is stunning. It’s truly amazing to watch the real surfers do their thing. Elizabeth Shue was wasted in her role (pun intended), and the woman who played GB’s wife was just a non-entity. Zero chemistry between those two. But for the sake of the beach scenes – see it in the theater.

Sending best wishes to the east coasters. Hang in there.

Looks like someone invested in hide my IP program. I have one but why bother. For 29.95 you to can hide your IP and cruise JJ thumbing with as many addresses as you want. Except the Czech Republic, the site blocks them.

HappyHalloween @ 10/30/2012 at 5:48 pm

@DocP:

You are as dumb as a brick. Lord help us if you really are a pharmacist – how dangerous. GB was in an empty studio supporting Jon Stewart – seriously?

@Haiku – Please!!

@JMO – of course he’s still in NYC. He attended parties on Friday and Saturday and probably missed his flight out. If you’ve even been in a situation remotely like this one, you know that it’s hardly an adventure – other than just trying to survive without power, water, heat, transportation, etc.

But head.... @ 10/30/2012 at 5:58 pm

@HappyHalloween:
What kind of a sad piece of crap has to jump on other posters, really buddy get a life. What’s wrong? will nobody else play with you so you have to come to a gossip board for attention. No doubt your mother dropped you on your head when you were a baby. Go bug some other site before JJ bans you permanantly

HappyHalloween @ 10/30/2012 at 6:07 pm

@But head….:

Look at the thumbs – apparently I’m not the only one who thinks that some of you might activate your minds before motivating your mouths. I just said so.

Mwahahahaha @ 10/30/2012 at 6:13 pm

@food 4 thought: “Models down.” Hehheh. I’m sure he’s out there lifting downed trees with his meaty man paws. At least the trees blocking the doors to the clubs. Or Starbucks.

@HappyHalloween:
How would I know that Jon Stewart didn’t have a show yesterday? I heard on the news that a lot of the talk shows still went on even though they had no audience. I live in the Midwest, apparently you live in NY or you just waste your time finding out worthless info. I spend my time being productive, you know making money. Oh that’s right I’m not a RpH so that money that got deposited last Friday In my account, well that was someone else’s. I love your jokes, I laughed all the way to the bank as I withdrew my money to go shopping:) here in the Midwest we make $67/hr of course I’m sure you make sooooooo much more. NOT!!!

hi everyone i made it through sandy i was lucky enough to have power. i hope all the east coasters are safe. my cell phone is acting up. so this is coming from my pc. talk to all you soon . please take care.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 » Show All