Katie Holmes: John Frieda Hair Appointment!

Katie Holmes: John Frieda Hair Appointment!

Katie Holmes is cute and casual while heading out for a hair styling appointment at John Frieda on Tuesday (June 25) in New York City.

Over the weekend, the 34-year-old actress was spotted wearing a chic dress while grabbing a bite to eat with her adorable daughter Suri at Cowgirl restaurant in the West Village.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Katie Holmes

Katie is currently filming her new movie Mania Days, while her other project Days and Nights is in post production with an expected release date for later this year.

katie holmes john frieda hair appointment 01
katie holmes john frieda hair appointment 02
katie holmes john frieda hair appointment 03
katie holmes john frieda hair appointment 04
katie holmes john frieda hair appointment 05

• Watch a trailer for Supernatural: Bloodlines- Entertainment Weekly
  • John Legend has a baby doppelganger- Huffington Post
  • Drake heads to a basketball game- Lainey Gossip
  • Sammy Braddy shows off her sexy lingerie - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Legs a Sequoia would envy.

She has the worst legs.

Katie, next time just come by my house and pay me those hundreds of dollars.

Katie looks like a drab housewife, out for a walk, wearing a peasant dress.

@K:

No one is perfect. Not even celebrities.

Lesbian chic is the only way to make sense of her style. I bet she feels quite sexy in this formless dress. When left to dress without a stylist, she seems to be dressing to attract the Chelsea gayelles.

Her legs always look swollen.

She looks cute and classy!
@annie/@sincerly concerned: I am wondering what kind of appointment she had at John Frieda? It seems interesting.

I know she was in a hurry but she didn’t have to wear her dish towel out..

How is she still working? She’s really an awful actress.

K-FLOPS - Gingham Style @ 06/26/2013 at 6:17 am

K-FLOPS – Gingham Style – Sigh ≖_≖

“….Days and Nights is in post production with an release date for later this year.” — uuuhhh-huh…. <_<

..curiouser and curiouser :-J

either way, return to TV or the Buckeye State.. for the WIN!!! (callin' it) :-D

Keepin it real K-FLOP

What happened to her legs….????? Water retention at her age…???

siennagold @ 06/26/2013 at 6:50 am

I’m not a fan of her fashion sense and she does have rather thick legs.

What makes me laugh is that you guys sound like you have a perfect shape, it’s what happens when you are in front of your computer after feeling insecure with your own body ^_^” #truestory

@K-FLOPS – Gingham Style:
Wait and see, patience is a virtue. Quit being useless.

I will never understand her appeal. No talent, no style, average face, and legs like telephone poles.

Sincerely concerned @ 06/26/2013 at 8:46 am

Daily Mail said it was a hair appointment. My 1 dtr. has a shape just like hers and she battles the hefty legs (and butt constantly). On the plus side, she is as healthy as can be because she works out religiously and makes up for it in personality and facial features and when she is dressed just right is a beauty. On the other end, my other dtr. has been graced with the figure u butt heads all prefer so she never works out, has atrocious eating habits and on our last ski trip couldn’t make it one trail without gasping for air. I wonder why no more pictures of mania days set. P.s. fYI – my healthy dtr. also does not dress for anyone when she is “relaxing/doing errands”. If anyone were we’re to ask her why, I am sure she would just look at u like u have a screw loose. And your argument that she represents Ying Yang and Booby Brown. As she does. ….when she chooses. I personally feel that if I felt like I had to dress up every day I went out the door, I would be a neurotic mess. Do u forget that she closed that door with the Cruise machine???

She has some serious cankles :) Those legs look like tree trunks

Suri the meal ticket @ 06/26/2013 at 9:17 am

@TIM GUNN:

Thank you for giving me some great laugh this morning! Luckily, the coffee was on the desk, not in my hand when reading your brilliant comment!

Sincerely concerned @ 06/26/2013 at 9:23 am

@Suri the meal ticket: U and #1. “Tim Gunn”. I can just imagine what kind of colossal nut job u r. No doubt a Tommy Girl groupy”. I don’t even want to venture into YOUR demons..

Sincerely concerned @ 06/26/2013 at 9:30 am

@TIM GUNN: There is no doubt in my mind that u can dish it out but u can’t take it. One picture of u would say it all. Too bad I can text how a chicken goes….buaaaack:(

Suri the meal ticket @ 06/26/2013 at 9:30 am

@vool:
Very funny comment, too!
See how much KHo can inspire.

Suri the meal ticket @ 06/26/2013 at 9:36 am

@Sincerely concerned:
Please do not worry. It’s really not that complicated. I only admire TommyGurl’s hard working attitude and his drive for perfection.
Most of his movies I cannot stand, the only exception is Jack Reacher, which I watched 2X. I also finished watching ‘Minority Report’ by accident when staying in a hotel. I finished watching it for the story line was too wacky and I was curious how they were about to end it.
But KHo is the total 180, hence very fun to watch.

She dresses like a homeless person and looks old as dirt.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All