Kate Bosworth: Married to Michael Polish!

Kate Bosworth: Married to Michael Polish!

Kate Bosworth has reportedly tied the knot with her fiance Michael Polish in an intimate wedding, according to Us Weekly.

The 30-year-old actress and Michael, 42, said “I do” at The Ranch at Rock Creek on Saturday (August 31) in Philipsburg, Montana, which is where his father’s family is from.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Kate Bosworth

Guests at the wedding were supposedly given Polaroid cameras to capture moments of the occasion and post the photos on a board in the main lodge that said, “Love is…”. Such a cute idea!

Congratulations to the happy couple on this very exciting news!

• Johnny Galecki and Kelli Garner have decided to split- US Weekly
  • Check out a new poster for Jane the Virgin- Just Jared Jr
  • Read some of Helen Mirren's most inspirational quotes- Huffington Post
  • How much is Katie Holmes' new home in Calabasas?- Lainey Gossip
  • Kristin Cavallari shows off her body in a very tight dress- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Oh great, now these two nasty sticks can have their stick babies.

Wow, @Lydia, that was really rude and immature. Congrats to Kate and Michael on their wedding.

Congratulations to them! I can’t think of two people better suited for each other. She’ll be insufferable now though with all the newly wed crap that will no doubtedly be spewing forth in every interview.

Congrats!!!! :)

6 months tops

I’m not really a fan of her “work,” but I am curious about her dress and reception.

Good. Hope they are delightfully happy.

Congrats to Michael and Kate!! Hope to see pics soon!!

Congratulations!

belgium woman @ 09/01/2013 at 1:49 am

CONGRATS!! but who are they?

@belgium woman:

A hobbit and a walking stick bug

Best wishes @ 09/01/2013 at 4:17 am

Congratulations. I’m sure Kate is a stunning beauty in her wedding attire but Polish not that much. They look more like a father and a daughter to me, just sayin even though their age gap aren’t so big compared with many other HW couples, e.g. Catherine Zeta-Jones and Michael Douglas come to mind.

they’re cute together

Be happy Kate.

Classy Kate @ 09/01/2013 at 7:05 am

Is it true that she had “sponsors” pick up the tab for her wedding? Very classy Kate!

@Classy Kate:

That’s hilarious! Do you think that they took Commercial breaks during the ceremony for JewelMint, Top Shop or whatever crap she’s selling this week??!!

“This wedding has been brought to you by Cotton: The Fabric of Our lives.”

That’s an intimate wedding for you.

2 WALKING SKELETONS, ALWAYS IRRELEVANT

Congrats to the couple.

LOL Tears @ 09/01/2013 at 8:37 am

@Beth:

OMG that is the best comment I have read in a while I could totally see it too haha funny man. What I love is how this married is being shoved down our throats like everything she is involved in and still no one seem really that interested if she didn’t talk about it so much which she does Poor Kate her 1st marriage is to an old dude that was already married who is not so hot director anyways Mazel Tov

I wish them well.

Fatties on a roll @ 09/01/2013 at 9:46 am

@LOL Tears:

“being shoved down our throats like everything she is involved in and still no one” – LOL, really?! What if you STOP following her and her twitter. I love than jealous fatties are soooo obsessed with her and everything she does. U know those ugly cows who created a hate page for her are all FAT and UGLY! Some of them are even that ugly they are too shamed to use their own picture as a profile picture ;)

LOL Tears @ 09/01/2013 at 9:58 am

@Fatties on a roll:

you got me all figured out don’t you? I guess blogs are fatties too huh, everyone that says something about her are fat and ugly and hates the taste of food. I hope she had some food at her wedding and after her wedding I hope she shows up in her wedding pictures since she is slowing disappearing from view. But the only thing ugly is this woman who needs constant validation to give her reason to feeling self worth. As for her twitter if she had any shame she would stop twatting but she has no shame that ship sailed long ago just like your point.

I’m happy that she finally found someone.
She seemed so sad and lost when Orlando dumped her.
Hope that she found joy.

Dieter!!!!!! @ 09/01/2013 at 11:06 am