Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Newlyweds Kate Bosworth & Michael Polish Go House Hunting!

Newlyweds Kate Bosworth & Michael Polish Go House Hunting!

Kate Bosworth and her new husband Michael Polish go searching for a new home together on Sunday (September 8) in Los Feliz, Calif.

The 30-year-old actress got married last weekend in an intimate ceremony in Montana. She recently shared a video detailing the day she first stepped into her beautiful Oscar de la Renta wedding gown. Check it out below!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Kate Bosworth

Kate recently responded to a fan’s tweet asking why she isn’t attending any New York Fashion Week events and she said, “Awww, thanks!!! Too much madness for this newlywed. Watching from afar..”

Kate Bosworth Sees Her Wedding Dress for First Time
kate bosworth michael polish go house hunting 01
kate bosworth michael polish go house hunting 02
kate bosworth michael polish go house hunting 03
kate bosworth michael polish go house hunting 04

John Parra/Getty

Translation: Not Invited
There is no way she would have passed up all the “newlywed” press.

LooseLipz @ 09/09/2013 at 3:00 am

I don’t recall her cheeks looking so implanted.

A millionaire lifestyle is usually associated with long hours as well as stressful jobs. For eligible bachelors who are looking for love but has no clue where to find it, @@@@@ RichFishes.org @@@@@ could be their best option to pick for help. It is primarily designed for all attractive and successful singles who want to meet their ideal partner that can match up their personality. This site is for all singles who want to date or marry rich men.

Anony*mouse @ 09/09/2013 at 4:45 am

House hunting where her ex lives……..nice….

she’s soo beautiful. love her a lot

hahaha Los Fez OMG KB stop being so obvious (but she can’t) out of all the places in Hollyweird Los Fez Hahaha but of course I can see why tis is appealing. Place your bet ppl These losers wouldn’t make it could be because 1 of them is still hang up on someone else Hahaha losers. She is so going to milk this newlywed thing until there is no more flesh on it pretty much like her body. But still no one really cares she is still trying to make that dress happen hahaha loserrrsssssss.

She is notoriously private except: she pimped her dress with two videos on-line, her entire wedding to Martha Stewart and even her “special” wedding rings. What’s next, a “cribs” spread of her new house??!!

What ares does she live in now? Seems odd that they’re looking in Los Feliz..

@Tanter:

Yes for someone who keeps repeating in her interviews that she moved on and that her past is that her past she seems to moving closer to her past. I am not buying it, very odd that she is moving in that area.

@HW joke: Actions speak louder than words.

Kill the booties! Kill them!
As for her not being at NYFW, totally forgot about the Topshop deal. Since the deal the only FW event she’s gone to was the February London show, so she’ll probably be at the Topshop show there next week.
@Tanter, I think she still lives in the Hollywood Hills area. As for possibly moving to Los Feliz, it’s supposed to be ‘hipster’, and we know she’s just a boho hippy chick!
She actually looks like she’s trying to incognito here, with the cap and the glasses. Expect you can find her by the booties.
And MP looks good here, shaved and no product in his hair.

Um, Los Feliz? LOL, ok then. What’s wrong with their current home. Honestly if I was Polish I would not want to move to the community where my new wife’s ex lives. It can’t be that big of a place. Good grief. Though for all we know Polish wants to create the odd attention too. It seems weird. I would never want to live there if I’d broken up with someone and was newly married. That doesn’t make any sense.

Los Feliz is a nice part of LA and a little quieter than Hollywood. It borders Hollywood so it’s a convenient location. I can understand why Kate and Michael would want to purchase a house together. Kate’s been in her house in the canyon for a long time and this is the beginning of a new chapter for them. In terms of the ex thing – that’s just silly. Everyone has moved on except for a few goofy posters.

CleverNameHere @ 09/09/2013 at 11:19 am

Rationalize it anyway you want, but looking in Feliz is weird.

@Tulip: See, I was expecting them to buy a house together in West Covina. :) Or maybe Chino Hills.
Yes, it’s close to where she’s lived for years, it’s their first big purchase as a married couple, Los Feliz is a nice place, etc. But she does have a reputation.
And they might not buy in LF, but end up somewhere else.

A Parisian Girl @ 09/09/2013 at 11:46 am

No. Not at all. The dress is too simple.

Seriously, the famewhoring creature is house hunting in Los Feliz, stop KB just stop and the hobbit is just as bad as her because he knows this will get attention, with AS just purchasing his home there; there is something so wrong with the both of them it is scary.
@ladybug—-I so agree, those boots have to be destroyed already, it isn’t even funny anymore., I am surprised the boots do not just walk away by themselves they are so disgusting.
There is no way she would let “newlywed madness” or whatever she is saying get in the way of her whoring her way through fashion week. There were no invites this year and that is just so obvious.
I am sure she will show up in London next week, but even people in the fashion world are seeing right through her.
Instead of filling her cheeks and lips and shooting botox into her face maybe she should get some help with her issues, because this looking for houses where she is, it is stalking behavior, and pimping out anything she can is getting totally out of hand, something is so off and the desperation is showing more and more.

She is so stunning. I love how she does her makeup. Very natural eyes and lots of blush. So pretty :)

even when married to someone else she still can’t let go. Sad she is so sad. Keep forcing I mean tweet I mean pap I mean show how much you love your hobbit when your actions say otherwise. LOL!

She does not look good at all. I gasped when I saw her. Her face looks taught and her skin looks like it has broken out due to mal nutrition. She used to be so pretty. She does seem like she has grown up a lot in this interview though, which is a good thing.

it’s so odd to see people here stuck in 2005.

Look at me! @ 09/09/2013 at 11:52 pm

The only one stuck in 2005 is KB. She’s only known for Blue Crush, Win A Date and Superman Returns. Yeah 2005 about covers it.. If your talking about fans of her exes, well that’s easy. She makes such a spectacle of herself that we can’t help but stop and gawk. Of course then we laugh and move on to see what the exes are actually up to. Alex is currently living it up in NYC, going to parties, watching the US open finals and hanging out with lots of famous people. Meanwhile beige is trolling around his neighborhood waving at the paps so she is seen there since she was not invited to NYFW. Desperate much?

Stalking much @ 09/10/2013 at 2:08 pm

Hey Kate what you going to do show up for breakfast (oh you dont eat my bad )and say hi Alex remember me look at w hat you missed I am now a married women.

NOT LOL

Kate’s lovely. It’s obvious she’s very happy. You go girl!