Lea Michele: 'Make You Feel My Love' Full Song - LISTEN NOW!

Lea Michele: 'Make You Feel My Love' Full Song - LISTEN NOW!

Check out your first listen of Lea Michele singing “Make You Feel My Love” in this week’s highly anticipated Glee farewell episode for her late boyfriend Cory Monteith.

The 27-year-old actress reportedly is not seen in the episode until the end and she makes a powerful impact with the performance of this song, originated by Bob Dylan and recently made famous again by Adele.

Other songs that will be performed in the episode are “Seasons of Love,” “I’ll Stand By You,” “Fire and Rain,” “If I Die Young,” and “No Surrender.”

Make sure to watch the trailer for the episode, titled “The Quarterback”.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Lea Michele’s version of “Make You Feel My Love”?

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Crying a river :’(

OOhCanada @ 10/06/2013 at 3:11 pm

go away Sleaze lea

missygene @ 10/06/2013 at 3:25 pm

perfect in a heartbreaking way ;(

@OOhCanada: how about you go away instead? yeah. okay, thanks.

anonymous @ 10/06/2013 at 3:40 pm

I feel like Glee is really milking it with Cory’s death which is an extremely insensitive thing to do.

hello_kitten @ 10/06/2013 at 3:48 pm

@anonymous: I could see where you are coming from with this, but I think if they did nothing people would feel like they were being disrespectful as well. I think they should make the episode and then let him rest after that

It is an amazing version, lea’s voice sounds beautiful and full of emotion.

shahsaaaa @ 10/06/2013 at 4:10 pm

lea michele’s so strong!! her voice is beautiful! stay stong lea <3333333

I guess the Glee cast will not perform ”Heroin” from Velvet Underground

Im sorry Ill take that back , Im just getting sick and tired of this Lea Mitchele milking Cory death for their advantage.

Brielle Toff @ 10/06/2013 at 5:04 pm

beautiful

Sssecretsss @ 10/06/2013 at 5:21 pm

She’s no Adele. Glee is milking the death for all it’s worth. And her career is over with the show. Boring.

Anonymous @ 10/06/2013 at 5:22 pm

Where do you think Lea is milking this? She lost not only a co-star but the love of her life….I think it’s completely insensitive and ignorant of you to think such a thing. You obviously haven’t lost anyone so close to you, otherwise, you’d understand that grieving is a lengthy process. Furthermore, hello_kitten said it best, if they didn’t do anything, it would be disrespectful. You obviously haven’t paying too much attention otherwise you would’ve noticed that the first few weeks of his death, she was silently grieving, not milking it, as you say. After the episode, if they were to continue bringing it up, I’d give your point validity, but now, I’m sorry, but I disagree.

Whoever thinks she’s “milking” this is obviously an idiot who hasn’t been paying attention. She’s been noticeably silent about the matter and even opted to stay home from the Emmys. If she really were milking this, she would have obviously showed up where she would have undoubtedly received plenty of attention. This episode is needed to address Finn’s departure and pay final respects. Otherwise, it would be a disservice to Cory and his work on the show.

Lea is milking nothing. The poor girl lost her boyfriend and spent the first weeks hiding, she doesn’t talk about it, she just does her job and goes on with her life, which right now, must be incredibly difficult. They’re doing a tribute episode to say goodbye to Cory and to the character of Finn. One tribute episode, not ten, he was barely even mentioned in the first two episodes of the season. I think the way Glee and Lea have handled it is actually quite admirable. I don’t think anybody is milking it, they’re just trying to do it properly and so far they’ve all done a good job!

Lloro por lea and cory,pero se que su amor era real<3

I agree with Jenny.. I am sorry but I think they are doing a real good job of handling this situation… she could have “milked” by doing interviews and such..however she keeps her mouth shut and does what she needs to do and walks away quietly. She’s not even seen out that much.. i think everyone should just let her be… and if she wants to say goodbye on Glee so be it.. that’s where they met and this is where she is going to say goodbye…

I gave up on Glee a couple of season ago, but I will tune in for this tribute episode.

It’s sad when someone dies so young. It’s sad when someone is addicted. I’ve heard Glee will deal with both.

Devoted haters are so dedicated to post on lea’s post LOL. You must be really pissed that lea never responded to you even though you spam every article with hates. You guys look so pathetic lol like I never knew there are people wait so devotedly for an article just to post hateful comments, like don’t you have anything productive to do? School, job.. Hobby maybe?

Btw lea’s rendition of MYFML is beautiful and heartbreaking at the same timr

@Anonymous: Your right and I m wrong. Im sorry and thats ill have to say

not milking it @ 10/06/2013 at 9:35 pm

@anonymous: But she isn’t she has spoken about it once publicly and directly tweeted about it once. Don’t blame her cause site like Just Jared take everything she does and tried to make a story about it. She should be able to tweet about her life/work without gossip sites making up sorties about it.

@Sssecretsss: she actually brings more emotion to the song than Adele.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All