Gerard Butler Surrounds His Good Looks with Security at Sydney Airport!

Gerard Butler Surrounds His Good Looks with Security at Sydney Airport!

Gerard Butler is all smiles while touching down at Sydney Airport on Monday (March 3) in Australia.

Last week, the 44-year-old Scottish actor showed off some chest hair while making a stop at Benjamin with Negin Zand salon in West Hollywood.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

In case you didn’t know, Gerard‘s voice can be heard on the big screen in the upcoming film How to Train Your Dragon 2, which hits theaters on Friday, June 13. We can’t wait!

FYI: Gerry is wearing a Zadig & Voltaire Kerry jacket.

10+ pictures inside of Gerard Butler flying into Sydney Airport…

gerard butler is surrounded by security at sydney airport 01

• Watch a new trailer for A Most Violent Year- Lainey Gossip
  • David Ayer could be the director for Suicide Squad?- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Mayra Suarez shows off her amazing bikini body - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 724 » Show All
gerry fan @ 03/03/2014 at 6:08 pm

First?

That smile melt my heart!! Nice to see you Mr. Handsome! :)

Break a leg !!!

Paisley Buddy @ 03/03/2014 at 6:23 pm

Gaun yersel Gerry!

why people think him very handsome?? not to me.. I do not care for him.. where is his lady?

That was no lady! @ 03/03/2014 at 6:45 pm

@sharyllee:

The Romanian was a dude!

just a thought @ 03/03/2014 at 6:57 pm

He looks so happy to be down below with you all. Keep him happy he’s a great guy.

Girl’s gotta do what a girl’s do.

*gotta do. lol

Who’s the big guy, bodyguard? Seriously? Looks like Alan phoned this in ahead of time so he’d get the jj treatment with PR in Sydney. So predictable.

@Dianne:

Go. F*ck. Yourself.

@Dianne:

or have I missed something?

I know what you mean @ 03/03/2014 at 8:36 pm

@Dianne: He’s been with him before. What’s predictable? That his well being might be jeopardized by over zealous fans? That his team might be getting paid to make sure he is protected? That Fox studios have invested 150 million and are protecting their investment? That Australia welcomes the business and will watch over it. Gee could that be what you meant by predictable?

@I know what you mean: His “overzealous fans” would not have known he was arriving if he or Alan hadn’t blabbed to the media, “Oh I can’t wait to get to Sydney, I’m arriving on Monday”. I thought he could hop a plane anytime anywhere and fly under the radar from fans, if he wanted to. My point is it looks like he wants the attention.

ese es mi gerard con una gran sonrisa,,,,,,,suerte amorcito……!!……

I know what you mean @ 03/03/2014 at 10:30 pm

@Dianne: What is wrong with you? He is a celebrity. He has fans. He likes his fans. They like him. Are you dense or just don’ have anyone to argue with. If movie stars didn’t have fans then Oscar and Globe would be held at Sardis in the back room yet. I’m glad he said when he was coming to Australia. Fans appreciate that. and beats sleeping on the tarmac.
OF COURSE HE WANTS ATTENTION. DO PEOPLE GET NAKED ON A BIG SCREEN BECAUSE THEY DON’T WANT ATTENTION?
What are you and if you don’t like how he operates then find another star you can hang your hat on. How I detest negative people who live to kvetch. Now crawl out from under that rock and stop using that name. It doesn’t suit you.

@I know what you mean:

“I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN” SAID TO TO DIANNE:

BRAVO, VERY WELL SAID “I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN”. DIANNE MUST BE AN EX-PHANNIE!

Yep….checked back and they are BAT SH*T CRAZY. I hope he is careful from nuts so he doesn’t get hurt or imposed upon rudely…I’d have to beat someone up.

Gerry Butler if you’re out there and you can hear me, be careful.

@Bella:
I’m sure Fromoz has set a box trap with witchty grubs as bait. I hear that’s how you catch a butler down under.

@Bella:
Ya, you might have to use a cupcake trail to lure him in, but I think chocolate chip cookies would work too ;)

@Firefly:

I love chocolate chip cookies too…If you ever see me eat them, you will laugh cause I’ll have chocolate all over my mouth like a d*mn fool. I’m not joking either. Yep, I do know how to bake those. :) Southern rite of passage for girls.

BMorningstar @ 03/03/2014 at 11:58 pm

He still gay in Sidney with Fred his mate his boy his man love. You know it an I know it. He only stag his girl frinds but never really wth them only for show you know.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 724 » Show All