Shailene Woodley Likes to Hang Loose with Her Tongue Out!

Shailene Woodley Likes to Hang Loose with Her Tongue Out!

Shailene Woodley sticks out her tongue while attending the screening after party for her new film Divergent held at The Wayfarer on Thursday (March 20) in New York City.

The 22-year-old actress was seen posing with handsome co-star Theo James and director Neil Burger.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Shailene Woodley

The next day, Shailene was seen stepping out of a chaffeured car with a handful of drinks in the Big Apple.

“I cruised and I hung out with my friends and family. I got rid of everything I owned. I got rid of my cell phone, and I fit my life into a carry-on suitcase and I just couch surfed for two months. It was awesome,” Shailene recently shared on Late Night with Seth Meyers. Check out the video below!

FYI: Shailene is wearing Elizabeth & James Talbert sunglasses and the Steine Leather Biker Jacket by AllSaints.

Shailene Woodley – ‘Late Night with Seth Meyers’

10+ pictures inside of Shailene Woodley attending a Divergent screening after party…

shailene woodley hang loose with tongue 01
shailene woodley hang loose with tongue 10
shailene woodley hang loose with tongue 11

Photos: Getty, FameFlynet
Posted to: Shailene Woodley

Kim Kardashian/Instagram

Whatever!!! @ 03/21/2014 at 8:40 pm

Poor man’s Jennifer Lawrence. VERY poor man’s version.

she was so cute in this interview

watching divergent tomorrow. cannot wait!!!!!!

@Whatever!!!
what does that even mean. they are both doing their own thing and living their own lives. and shailene has only been supportive of Jen each time they ask of her.
Its sad how we put 2 actress against one another but not actors when it comes to big franchises.

Tris + Four @ 03/21/2014 at 8:54 pm

awwww she makes me smile. Loved loved loved the movie so much. Seeing it again. Hopefully soon.

I love her. She is one of the nicest girls in the business. And an awesome actress. She was amazing in The Spectacular Now.

Jennifer Lopez @ 03/21/2014 at 9:09 pm

@Caroline: The only people pinning two actresses together are women. The reasons actors don’t get pinned up against each other is because men don’t care about the people only the movie. Women are petty and nit pick things. Maybe you should stop complaining because I’m sure you are guilty are saying one actress is better then another. I of course am not because I’m Jennifer Lopez and I am perfect.

She was so good in Divergent. I loved the movie. Extremely impressed with her!

shailene rocks!!! love her! ;)

Love how she bragged that she didn’t even have a cell phone and then yesterday was photographed with an iPhone they are all actors/liars after all.

@Whatever!!!: seriously? you can’t let her enjoy her time being in a franchise movie? shailene is actually a reallyyyy good actress. I’d rather see a variety of franchise actresses than seeing only overexposed “I’m so down to earth” j.law. dumba$$

theitjournal.wordpress.com @ 03/22/2014 at 4:28 am

i don’t know why REALLY i just don’t know why but i can’t stand her (she seems nice and grounded and everything but everytime i see her i’m like Ughhh

This movie just isn’t going to happen..Shailene’s cute though…

……wowwww…. PINTA DE MARIMACHO

Black-Dahlia @ 03/22/2014 at 7:26 am

@theitjournal.wordpress.com: probably because unlike Lawrence, she sounds fake and over-the-top.

I don’t like her personality … As soon as I saw her I knew . There is something about her that pisses me off . I wish they picked someone else :/

I like her! Seems chill and down to earth

stop comparing @ 03/22/2014 at 5:16 pm

@Black-Dahlia: Jen loves having all the attention on her though and loves having this “I love food, every other actress in Hollywood doesn’t eat, I’m so down to earth and a different girl” image all the time, Idc if she sounds “less fake” in your eyes but the majority can see that j.law loves being hollywoods golden girl which IMO is a huge turn-off. lupita got her oscar and I don’t see her being in everybody’s face like Jen trying to find the next contrived joke so everybody can call her adorable. shailene hasn’t shown much of her personality to really be judged but if she avoids what Jen is doing in trying to win America over, then I’m ok with her.

stop with the hand signs -.- you have nothing to do with the meaning of it