'Friends' Reunion! Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox, & Lisa Kudrow Grab Dinner Together!

Jennifer Aniston keeps her head down while being driven away from Craig’s restaurant after sneaking out the back door on Wednesday night (July 16) in West Hollywood, Calif.

The 45-year-old actress was at the restaurant having dinner with Courteney Cox and Lisa Kudrow that evening – a reunion of the three female Friends cast members!!!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Jennifer Aniston

It was one big day of reunions for Courteney as she was spotted having lunch with her ex-husband David Arquette.

DO YOU WANT to see the full cast of Friends reunite one day?

jennifer aniston courteney cox lisa kudrow reunite for dinner 01
jennifer aniston courteney cox lisa kudrow reunite for dinner 02
jennifer aniston courteney cox lisa kudrow reunite for dinner 03
jennifer aniston courteney cox lisa kudrow reunite for dinner 04
jennifer aniston courteney cox lisa kudrow reunite for dinner 05

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

And i was just watching friends! love em

Love Jen!

groundcontrol @ 07/17/2014 at 10:07 am

Why go to Craig’s if you don’t want to be papped? That IS why they’re at that restaurant, to stir up interest in a reunion. So why put on an act like you’re annoyed?
Aniston is the only one with a driver? Is she the one who drinks too much to drive?
Love Lisa Kudrow, the only true comedic master of the 6. Kudrow’s writing and work on the Comeback and WebTherapy is brilliant, even poignant but always genuinely funny.

Maniston fume is as old as her fuggylooks!!!!!she just miz the papped!

AshleyLove @ 07/17/2014 at 11:20 am

Frozen face and the two homely maids.

Oh look the Oh so private Jennifer , who hates paps ,but still can’t keep away from pap joints . Why is she hiding her face ? even withher entarage of body gaurd & driver still looking for attention with her face hiding LOL.
Poor Lisa got dragged into PR strolls no wonder she looks pissed.

Funny how all the Aniston-haters can’t even spell correctly. Go back and finish high school lol.

Some of you people aka haters are either stupid or just looking for attention. Every hot LA nightspot/restaurant has paps hanging out all the time…… Craigs, Madeo, Sunset Tower, Chateau Marmont etc. All celebs get the paps treatment. Or should just THESE celebs stay home and not go out anywhere? Idiots…..

It kills me that Aniston always looks so “pained” and put off getting her picture taken by the paps when she’s not posing on the red carpet or not at an event. Honest to gawd, she’s been in the business for 20+ years and you’d think she would have developed more grace and finesse by now. She should have gotten out of show business by now and started another life with her millions. She doesn’t handle fame well and seems immature.

No.8 & 9;
Dittos;
Plus Craig’s is one of those rare steak houses that knows about the rare prime top sirloin meat that tastes like liver…

That’s nice that they still hang out after all this time

Aniston is begging to be on both of their shows!

Joy B Angie @ 07/17/2014 at 4:32 pm

@groundcontrol:
Jen is not “the one who drinks too much to drive”.
She is the one who is in conflict with crazy Jolie.
So using a driver and guard is necessary.

Desperate C list @ 07/17/2014 at 11:11 pm

Next .. Leprechaun 2
lol lol lol lol lol

Desperate C list @ 07/17/2014 at 11:14 pm

@Jan:
That’s coz she’s Homey!!!!
J for Simpleton

Joy B Angie @ 07/18/2014 at 12:21 am

No smell from Jolie …
Why ?
Because silicone has no smell .

@Joy B Angie: Why because you can’t afford Silicone, ask loser jen for some money instead of leftover swag gifts.
Once the mighty jen had no time for Courtney and usually Lisa has no time for jen, but with jen career in the toilet, she is trying to stay relevant.
What did she say about her Gigolo eyes? she should never speak without a script, or when she is light up.
By the way her stink water is at Khol’s, even with her old stink water at Sephora’s deeply discounted and still not selling, the loser vibes are too much for JBA.

Joy B Angie @ 07/18/2014 at 6:45 am

@Ivermom:
Jen’s look and career is way better than Lisa’s one
She told the truth – sometimes he has killers eyes -
do you want to say
you have no wish to kill everybody
several times a year ?

Dirk_Reese-Fan @ 07/18/2014 at 2:32 pm

@JBA: Thanks for your comment, JBA !
***
Well, your dream must have been a really interesting one.
Congrats !
***
It´s a nice idea of Jen to grab dinner with Lisa & Courtney, yep !
***
On the early morning of Monday, the 16.07.2014, I had an OBE (or lucid-flight dream?). I flew to a room, where one man was sitting on a chair. He was surrounded by several members, who were sitting on chairs, too. Like a circle. I was transparent and my astral-head (= head of my transparent astral body) went into the physical head of than man for 3 seconds. I didn´t get new information, but I felt another feeling. I wonder what they did there ? Did they call for a ghost (a Seance?) and catched my attention ? That was a bit spooky but there were no danger.
Before I reached that group, I tried to fly above a huge sky scraper-complex. But it was to high and I dismatched. So I guess I flew somewhere in that sky scraper and then I noticed this group.
***
Well, I think that´s a fine theory (but not the only one) for the appearances of ghosts during such a session. The ghosts can be (but not always must be) astral-travellers, who have the braveness to go into the body or head of the instrument (the one who´s calling for a ghost). Of course, they can have the braveness to go into the head or body of peaple, who do not call for ghosts. But that wouldn´t be polite, right ?
So I guess they made a Seance.
(Of course, that´s just one theory and it must not be the only one)
***
Have a nice day and a nice dream of Jen, JBA !
***

Dirk_Reese-Fan @ 07/18/2014 at 2:38 pm

Sorry,
the 16.07.2014 was a Wednesday, of course !
***

Dirk_Reese-Fan @ 07/18/2014 at 2:55 pm

This sky scraper-complex I talked about, surrounded me, too – to 360° and it looked the same from each perspective.
I hope it wasn´t the Pentagon. But that building is not high enough.
Or was the way I saw it a little bit distorted ?
But in case I were in the middle (of the Pentagon), it would explane why this building was surrounding me to 360°. Do some psi-agents make Seances at the Pentagon ? That´s a funny question !
***
Of course, there can be a lot of other buildings in the world, who could have these or similar criterions.
***
But there´s no reason to be afraid. Everything is fine, yep !
***

bellisimas and great artists.

Love them!! Best show ever!!

Awesome! It would be great if they did a show together!!!!! Love them.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All