Jonathan Rhys-Meyers Has Food On His Mind After 'Another Me' Hits Theaters

Jonathan Rhys-Meyers Has Food On His Mind After 'Another Me' Hits Theaters

Jonathan Rhys-Meyers carries a bag of groceries while heading into his home on Saturday (August 23) in West Hollywood, Calif.

The 37-year-old Irish actor was joined by his assistant, who carried his dry-cleaned suits out of the car.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Jonathan Rhys-Meyers

Last week, Jonathan was spotted looking stylish in a denim jacket while doing some shopping at The Grove.

In case you didn’t know, Jonathan‘s latest film Another Me is now in theaters. Catch a showing today!

15+ pictures inside of Jonathan Rhys-Meyers stocking up on groceries…

jonathan rhys meyers grabs groceries after another me hits theaters 01
jonathan rhys meyers grabs groceries after another me hits theaters 16
jonathan rhys meyers grabs groceries after another me hits theaters 17
jonathan rhys meyers grabs groceries after another me hits theaters 18
jonathan rhys meyers grabs groceries after another me hits theaters 19

Charley Gallay/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

Younger Women are sexually attracted to Older Men. Looking for Someone naughty cheeky and fun ;) JOIN — ♥ Seek Younger. ℂ /o/ M ♥ —- The unique age gap community for Younger women looking for older men.

Why sneak around within America for photographs?! What’s the purpose of that?!

Looking good, healthy and strong! He’s a really nice and sweet person, a super talented actor and a very interesting man. All the best for him and his loved ones.

Adorable. That JJ for posting Jonny pics

Oops. Thanks JJ

Katharine @ 08/27/2014 at 2:40 pm

Are you sure that’s his assistant? There are Internet rumors that it’s Mara Lane his fiancée.

@ katharine the woman in the photos is mara lane. only she said that she is engaged with jrm. he has said nothing. otherwise, there is no source for it. it is all based on her twitter posts, but mara has already deleted this posts on her twitter site again.

Must be moving in with his fiancé. Lol, love the nickname “Katie Door Floor”….laughing to myself.

Those jogging pants are gross..:/

Feel sorry for her @ 08/28/2014 at 12:44 pm

I bet this poor woman is suffering but doesn’t realize it. Best wishes Mara, hope it lasts, hope he treats you with respect and empathy. J no dirty nicknames…treat her right

No Waffles for him @ 08/28/2014 at 12:54 pm

He doesn’t like waffles..that’s what I’ve heard. That’s ok Jon Jon keep pounding the puddin *snickers

She Claims @ 08/28/2014 at 1:04 pm

She claims they are engaged

” assistant with benefits”

What is katie door floor about…I missed something.

erm u know @ 08/28/2014 at 3:13 pm

Katie M? Let me refresh your memory..;-pStill can’t get over that and Lindsey L…hahah Aj13 ;-)

Please Explain The Nickname @ 08/28/2014 at 10:27 pm

Lotsa cryptic posts.@Feel sorry for her: Dirty nicknames?

He looks great.Sunny California has been good to him. Hope he makes it to Hawaii some day 😘

Mara L is a liar. She’s a wannabe person and she pretends to be what she is not. She likes to be “on stage”, thanks to Jonny, but she is absolutely nothing and, furthernore, I don’t think she really cares about J. She cares only about herself. I hope Jonny will wake up very soon. Jonny treat her too well, actually: ” assistant with benefits”, you’re right @Hahah ;-)

Write this to her @ 09/03/2014 at 10:23 pm

@JoTheBest: you should tell her this to her Facebook page that you think she doesn’t care about Jonny so then she can prove to us that she does by posting more photos of him :PPPPP. An Alice Joyce posted photos of her that she found on her personal Facebook of she and her daughter and she wrote back to her. Maybe she will write back to you too. Alice Joyce seems to be made up as has no photos, interests or friends so if you post from a real page will probably get some photos out of it for us. I LOVE the video of him that they made together and am selfish just want more photos of him, them, fine her whatever.

Compassionate Soul @ 09/04/2014 at 2:53 pm

@Write this to her: You think these people would have the balls to say these things directly to her, using their real name? I wouldn’t hold my breath.

JRM is the best actor ever! @ 09/04/2014 at 5:58 pm

Jonathan rocks!
Jonathan rocks!
Jonathan rocks!
We luv ya Jonathan! Be happy and if you are engaged – CONGRATULATIONS to you and your lucky, lovely lady! Woop woop!

@Compassionate Soul: I have! I wrote to her using my real name !

@Write this to her: I’ve seen the picture with her daughter; who cares? How can we make assumptions that she’s actually a part of the little girls life by one picture?? I can snap a picture with any child and say that I’m close to them. See, you guys should just focus on his career and walk away from the Mara drama

@Jackie: are you Alice? Only person who wrote on her like page in a malicious way is a fake profile Alice Joyce and Mara handled it very graciously with several fans coming to her defence because she seems to have forgot about it ignored it. She doesn’t look like a drama mama with her ripped dress at all looks very low maintenance and down to earth and quirky. Agree this post is about Another Me and we should leave their relationship alone as he looks in great health and happy.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All