Meet 'Search Party' Star Meredith Hagner with These Fun Facts!
Meredith Hagner is someone you’re about to see more of thanks to her role in the new TBS comedy Search Party, so we had her sit down with JustJared.com to learn more about her!
The 29-year-old actress, who you might recognize from guest spots on Royal Pains and Veep, stars alongside Alia Shawkat in the new series.
Here are 10 Fun Facts about Meredith that she shared with us!
- 1. I moved to NYC at 18 and my first job was passing out flyers in Times Square. I looked so young people thought I was a teenage runaway.
- 2. I rescued a dog named Bowie that literally forgets anyone he’s ever met. It’s like Memento every day for him.
- 3. I’ve done a lot of backpacking. Once, I was stalked by two mountain lions in Big Bend National park in Texas. True story.
- 4. My first acting gig was burping in a voice-over commercial. Not talking, just burping. Really proud of my work in that one.
- 5. On Thanksgiving my family picks at the skin of the turkey. My mom does a lot of yelling and slapping of hands to make sure its not mangled when the meat hits the table.
Click inside to read the rest of the fun facts…
- 6. I really like red wine. Like, bring it on. All the kinds.
- 7. I once lied and said I could do the splits in an audition. In the dance call I got stuck in this mangled half split state in front of like 10 Broadway big-wigs. It was really demoralizing trying to get up.
- 8. I start playing Christmas music on Halloween. I get very into Christmas. It’s more weird than cute.
- 9. I love to cook. The secret: butter. Lots and lots of butter. Inhuman amounts of butter.
- 10. I write folk music.
Make sure to catch the premiere of Search Party on TBS on Monday, November 21. The first episode is available to stream online right now!