- Mama June was confronted over Honey Boo Boo‘s weight- Radar
- Anthony Mackie was convicted for driving impaired- US Weekly
- See how Stephen Colbert looks nowadays- Huffington Post
- American Horror Story: Freak Show star Ben Woolf is now in stable condition – TMZ
- Who will be guest stars on K.C. Undercover? – Just Jared Jr
- Ellen Barkin is single again- Lainey Gossip
- Is the boycott at Beverly Hills Hotel over?- The Hollywood Reporter
- Becky G went on a date with someone new- J-14
Honey Boo Boo News, Pictures, and Videos
“Supporting the health and welfare of these remarkable children is our only priority. TLC is faithfully committed to the children’s ongoing comfort and well-being,” the network said in a statement.
Right after the news came out, Mama June took to Facebook to post a video in attempts to clear up some rumors.
“This a truth video and answering some of yall question over the last few months since we have had to stay quiet and hope this helps and a appreciation video to all our awesome fans over yrs…,” she captioned the video, below.
'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' In Jeopardy After TLC Discovers Mama June Dating Convicted Child Molester
- TLC has issued a statement after Here Comes Honey Boo Boo matriarch is revealed to be dating a child molester – Entertainment Weekly
- This DWTS couple are not dating – Gossip Cop
- Here’s a very irrational fear that Taylor Swift has – Just Jared Jr
- Bette Midler is covering TLC’s “Waterfalls” – Huffington Post
- Christian Bale will be playing Steve Jobs – The Hollywood Reporter
- Kim Kardashian is expecting North West to work hard – DListed
- Jennifer Lopez put on a booty show yesterday – Hollywood Tuna
- How is Ellen DeGeneres predicting the World Series? – Towleroad
- Check out Honey Boo Boo and her family as the Kardashian/Jenner clan – US Weekly
- Was Lamar Odom caught intoxicated in public? – TMZ
- Abigail Breslin blogs about boys – Just Jared Jr
- What did Lil’ Kim think of Miley Cyrus‘ costume? – Entertainment Weekly
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson were spotted after their breakup – Lainey Gossip
- Check out the best celeb Halloween costumes – TooFab
- Check out Britney Spears‘ Halloween costume from 2007 – MTV Buzz
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck‘s kids look so adorable for Halloween – Popsugar
The 60-year-old general retired from his position as director of the CIA after his extramarital affair was discovered during an FBI investigation. This is his second time being the most fascinating person of the year!
Other people to land on Barbara‘s list include: Ben Affleck, Prince Harry, Gabby Douglas, One Direction, Seth MacFarlane, Fifty Shades of Grey author E.L. James, Honey Boo Boo, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, and New Jersey Governor Chris Christie.
WHAT DO YOU THINK of Barbara Walters’ Most Fascinating People of 2012 list?
Kristin Chenoweth guzzles down some soda pop while dressing as Honey Boo Boo during her hosting gig at the 2012 American Country Awards on Monday (December 10) at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas, Nev.
The Emmy-winning actress wore several different outfits throughout the night – check them all out in the pics below!
“i almost fell three times on that slick stage!” Kristin tweeted after the show.
Kristin not only hosted the show, but she also performed her song “What Would Dolly Do” for the crowd!
Kristin Chenoweth Dresses as Honey Boo Boo
Click inside to watch Kristin Chenoweth‘s performance and for her fashion credits… More Here! »
Honey Boo Boo is excited as can be to make her selection at the Sprinkles Cupcake ATM on Tuesday (October 16) in Beverly Hills, Calif.
The 7-year-old reality star was joined by her mother June Shannon. At one point, Honey Boo Boo stuck her face inside the dispenser slot to see where the cupcakes dispensed from!
The child star recently endorsed President Barack Obama as her choice to continue his run as Commander in Chief! Check out Honey Boo Boo‘s endorsement of President Obama on Jimmy Kimmel Live! below…
25+ pictures inside of Honey Boo Boo and her mom at the Sprinkles ATM… More Here! »