Papa Pitt's Playground Family Fun

Papa Pitt's Playground Family Fun

Brad Pitt takes three of his four kids — Maddox, 6, Pax, 3, and Zahara, 2 — to a park playground on New York City’s Upper East Side on Tuesday.

Mad, Pax and Z climbed across the monkey bars, dropped down the fire engine poles and slid down the spirally slides. Looks like everybody had a blast with good dad Brad!

Here are some details about Brad and Angelina Jolie‘s dinner in the Hamptons, which they flew to via helicopter. E! Online reports, “The intimate four-hour soiree was attended by about 70 people, including Christie Brinkley, Pitt‘s Oceans 13 costar Ellen Barkin, Donna Karan, music honcho L.A. Reid and hotelier Andre Balazs. The New Orleans-inspired buffet menu—prepared by [hosts Jane Rosenthal and husband Craig Hatkoff’s] personal chef—included crabcakes, salmon, lamb, lemon pound cake and grilled peaches.”

More Pitt playground pictures inside…

brad pitt kids playground 01

• Check out a new poster for Jane the Virgin- Just Jared Jr
  • Read some of Helen Mirren's most inspirational quotes- Huffington Post
  • How much is Katie Holmes' new home in Calabasas?- Lainey Gossip
  • Kristin Cavallari shows off her body in a very tight dress- Hollywood Tuna

1,048 Comments

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 742 » Show All

I am so jealous of that little Miss Zee. Look how she is holding onto to Brad. Both arms around his neck.

Paxman smile is just beautiful. So the BG was holding his shoes..”lol”

Thanks Jared!

Goodnight everyone…

37 d.j : 08/27/2007 at 1:40 am
___________________________________________
No they wouldn’t. They both were free many times and one stayed home with some of the kids and the other took the others.

You like to make a fool of yourself don’t you? Make yourself a favor, shut up!

To The Virus @ 08/27/2007 at 1:50 am

Brad and Angelina’s Hamptons Express
Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie hit the Hamptons last night.

As I was the first to tell you, Tribeca Film Festival cofounders—superproducer Jane Rosenthal and her businessman husband, Craig Hatkoff—threw a dinner party at their Hamptons home to help promote and raise funds for Pitt’s efforts to help rebuild Katrina-devastated New Orleans.

I’m told the intimate four-hour soiree was attended by about 70 people, including Christie Brinkley, Pitt’s Oceans 13 costar Ellen Barkin, Donna Karan, music honcho L.A. Reid and hotelier Andre Balazs. The New Orleans-inspired buffet menu—prepared by Rosenthal and Hatkoff’s personal chef—included crabcakes, salmon, lamb, lemon pound cake and grilled peaches.

Jolie was in white pants and a matching long-sleeve top, a fellow party-goer reports. Pitt wore all black, including a tie.

Cocktails started at about 7p.m. on the deck, followed by dinner under a white tent.

As dinner was winding down, Pitt made a speech. Douglas G. Brinkley, a historian and author of The Great Deluge: Hurricane Katrina, New Orleans, and the Mississippi Gulf Coast, also spoke after being introduced by Pitt, as did environmental architect Bill McDonough.

Pitt and Jolie, I’m told, were the last to leave at about 11 p.m. They apparently left the Hamptons the same way they arrived—by helicopter.

“It was lovely,” the fellow party-goer said. “It was very low-key. It was just a great way for Brad to promote the great things that he’s doing.”

Asked to describe Brangelina, the partyer cooed, “They’re adorable.”

KrungKrung @ 08/27/2007 at 1:51 am

Brad’s expression watching Madd doing the monkey bars, look so proud, you can tell through his face, aycaramba.

the real tita-don’t you know IT loves this family more than we do. IT is here 24/7/365 around the clock. IT can’t live w/o them. So let IT be. Wait I guess I should continue with the rest of the Beetles song?
Let it be, let it be, let it be…………… :lol:

Tijen squirt guns would be hilarious!!!

the real tita @ 08/27/2007 at 1:54 am

#43: much grosser than your face? really?

I love her tats. I watch Miami Ink and have a better appreciation of tattoos because of Angie. She’s made it real cool for a lot of people.

cant be bothered with these freakin emoticons(:lol:) atleast I can bold stuff. Good night BAMPZS….

Andrómeda @ 08/27/2007 at 1:56 am

I think we are going to see lots of pics of the kids and Angie the next days, while dad is working. I know I shouldn´t say this, but I love them so much and I like seeing pics.

juju: don´t waste you time responding to that stupid and pathetic person…

KrungKrung @ 08/27/2007 at 1:57 am

just a thought, maybe lil Shiloh is sick ( which i hope not) that’s why she’s not seen in the outings, remember lots of rain when they left chicago and who knows new orleans and new york too, babies body are very sensitive and fragile, they catch cold very easily.

174 d.j : 08/26/2007 at 8:03 am

168 Ya Ya

how do you see all of this event?no angulina sit in back seat while brad sit in middle seat.

—————

179 d.j : 08/26/2007 at 8:26 am

176 Ya Ya

but do you know SUV has three row of seat.brad absolutly is in the middle seat look between the face of brad and angulina you can see another seat which angulina is behind it.

—————
186 d.j : 08/26/2007 at 8:44 am

182 ROTFLMAO

Do you ever sit in SUV ?how can it be the front seat?as I said SUV has 3 row of seat that things between angulina and brad`s feace is absolutly middle seat.

—————
190 d.j : 08/26/2007 at 8:54 am

187 ROTFLMAO

mistake.in SUV we has 3 row but the seat in middle just have 2 seat and between them we have space which let us see the back seat

============

You can see how d.j is a moron and bigot.
This moron insisted how the sat separated and looked unhappy.

Reality : They were in a town car and both was sitting in back seat and laughing.

the real tita @ 08/27/2007 at 1:59 am

#56: ooops, sorry Tijen. I meant that post for #45.

that time it worked. (:roflol:) wtf
SWEET BAMPZS dreams..

less is more @ 08/27/2007 at 2:02 am

#56 I said the tat on her back is gross. Doesn’t mean I hate tats. I love the tat on her left arm…the map points where her kids were born. Now that’s cool. Maybe you need your tats to take attention away from your ugly face perhaps??

To The Troll @ 08/27/2007 at 2:03 am

Brad and Angelina’s Hamptons Express

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie hit the Hamptons last night.

Asked to describe Brangelina, the partyer cooed, “They’re adorable.”

KrungKrung @ 08/27/2007 at 2:03 am

56 the real tita : 08/27/2007 at 1:54 am
#43: much grosser than your face? really?

============================================================

tita

i love watching miami ink, is there more new episodes coming? i think all the guys there are cute, especially the dark haired one. i know they have LA ink now.

tres' hot @ 08/27/2007 at 2:03 am

What a great outing !! Isn’t it cute that Shiloh get mommy and daddy time while the others get to go and play outdoors. Win – Win situation :)

I wish I was better at scheduling when my kids were a lot younger. I always felt guilty about my eldest son might have been sidelined temporarily by my spending much more time with the younger sister when she was a baby.

Doesn’t Brad always looked soo Hot with the kids. I know he is a dad and all but dayum…. the man is soo hot hanging out with the kids I just wanna jump his bones :D

Alexanderina @ 08/27/2007 at 2:05 am

Thanks Jared for the new thread and beautiful pictures of Brad with Madd, Zee and Pax

AddictedtoBAMPZs @ 08/27/2007 at 2:05 am

Maddox is a fantastic child. He has dealt with the photographers for so many years. Some days he realizes what they do to his family and he may lose it. He is smart and sensitive.

Great point made on the earlier thread that Brad and Angie cannot and will not leave the children cooped up in hotel rooms, so this is why they are out and about whenever they can be. I think even if they rented houses rather than hotels they have the right to enjoy themselves in public places without this happening. Brad does not look happy. He looks disgusted and angry as he leaves the park. They really went too far. He asked them to use telephoto lenses, but they are careless and greedy. Have no interest in being fair, just making money. Ugh.

Is that guy sitting on the bench in a park in NYC CRAZY?? He’s wearing a RED SOX shirt! What a risk-taker!

66 tres’ hot : 08/27/2007 at 2:03 am

———————————————-
me too. like Angie said in Marie Clarie “there is nothing sexier than a man who is a great father”.

Mr and Mrs Smith @ 08/27/2007 at 2:13 am

Thank you so much Jared for the pics. Princess Zee is a real daddy’s girl, just like Angie said. Pax is so sweet with his big smile and Maddox is becoming a big boy. :)

8 KrungKrung : 08/27/2007 at 1:20 am

Oh, I so agree with you. That pix #1 shows so much love between a child and her dad, and the complete trust that child has in her dad. That look on Zee’s little face says it all, “I’m with my daddy and all is right in my world”. Brad, Brad, Brad, you have a supporter for life.

These are just the happiest children, and they are siblings in every way.

Thanks jared for the new thread. Ms Z is such a darling.

Mad is missing a tooth. I think he doesn’t smile so much now. A lot of kids are shame to smile when they are missing teeth.

To d.j

I hope this picture was clear enough for you to decide if Brad and Angie were seated on the same row. and please where was Brad right arm.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 742 » Show All