Brad Pitt Wears Different Hats

Brad Pitt Wears Different Hats

Brad Pitt has been wearing a lot of hats recently and now you can too!

As part of the New Orleans Make it Right project that Brad is supporting, the organization will sell items “selected by Brad and the MIR team to reflect the MIR mission. Our goal is to offer forward-thinking, green products. All proceeds will be allocated exclusively to building Make It Right homes.”

Hats are a big part of the selection Brad has chosen and certainly reflect his fashion sense. The merchandise includes various “newsboy” caps that he frequently wears similar to the one pictured in the photo. (Taken during the Beowulf Premiere.) Other caps, shirts and bags complete the clothing line. Click HERE to see Brad model the clothing and support the cause!

In case you missed it, Brad & Angelina popped into the high-profile Mayweather-Hatton boxing match last weekend. What a fight! (And yup, he wore a newsboy cap to the fight as well!)

Photos: Big Pictures/Bauer-Griffin
Posted to: Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt

Kim Kardashian/Instagram

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 719 » Show All

Whoooeeeeeeeee!!! I’m first!

Darn you Jill!! ;)

Thanks Just Jared. I ordered my t-shirt and cap a while back as well as made a donation to this worthy cause. Thanks for the new thread and information about donating. You are helping a city that I hold near and dear to my old rusty heart. Best wishes to BAMPZS and Peace to all. Let’s get those donations in.

forever brad&angie @ 12/12/2007 at 12:08 am

i’m on page 1!!!!!! It’s very noble of them using their popularity for the good of others.

I really don’t like Brad’s hats but I would buy one just for the cause. It’s a terrific idea!
I’ll make my husband buy one too,lol. Or maybe a shirt. Hmmm, I’m gonna go check it out.

Gotta love those newsboy caps!! ;)

It’s good to be on first page. I can’t believe it. I saw AMH last night and I was sooo moved with her performance. She is really a talented actress. I hope she will be nominated and eventually gets the Oscar award. Can’t wait for the announcements.

Ya I bought a shirt last week when he talked about this on larry King!

quentin carmicheal @ 12/12/2007 at 12:10 am

i really hope Make It Right can raise the money they need to help the people of lower 9th ward to get back to their homes.

good work brad!

First page they look great! Thanks jared.

I’ll send a donation to Makeitright and they can keep the hat. :lol:

Is Brad’s hat a permanent part of his anatomy now? I think he’s got that thing nailed to his head!

Alexanderina @ 12/12/2007 at 12:11 am

Thanks Jared. I am waiting for my t-shirts and cap to come

Thanks Jared for the new thread!

Big kudos for Brad.

Maybe I can order thru the enternet? My husband loves to collect and wears hats, too. He is not as debonair as Brad though, lol!

addictedtoBAMPZS @ 12/12/2007 at 12:14 am

Hey Jill, you’re the leader of the pack tonight! Have you ordered a hat yet? I am waiting for my two baseball caps. NO one will look as good in the newsboy version as Brad does, although the picture Alia posted (#6 above) with all the kids wearing them is pretty adorable.

Reposting……. thanks Ntt!

ntt @ 12/11/2007 at 11:58 pm

Here is the link to the LK interview transcript.

Helllloooo — Mr. “I’m saving the world”:
Hot!!

addictedtoBAMPZS @ 12/12/2007 at 12:14 am

Yuck to the hat. I admire Brad enormously, but that hat’s gotta go.

The real lou @ 12/12/2007 at 12:17 am

# 11 Jill @ 12/12/2007 at 12:11 am ,Hey I’ll take the hat anyday over that funky beard he grew several years back.Goodnight all have to get up early with the kids!

Make it right @ 12/12/2007 at 12:17 am

Please help New Orlean by donating. This is the link of the organization, “Make it Right”. Clink on “Donation”

You can also buy hats, T shirts, at the MIR web site. Just click on merchandise. They are good Christmas gifts.

(a comment from jj poster cj), “……. I have to give Brad props for committing to that HAT! I hope it becomes as much of a trend as the Lance Armstrong bracelets. The shirts and tote bag are absolutely cute too. Perfect Christmas presents or Hanukkah gifts or any other holiday gift-giving this season.”

No amount is too small.
Every dollar is good.

If you do good, good will follow you.

# 1464 dina #1 @ 12/12/2007 at 12:07 am I don’t know if I want Brad to go on Regis and Kelly. Weren’t they big supporters of x? I remember she came on to promote herself and Kelly seemed to like her and sided with her. I don’t remember what Regis said or did. I hope the keep it strictly on NO. But they will probably try to do like LK and interject some personal questions into the interview. But I guess this only proves how dedicated Brad is to this project. He is willing to put himself out there to make this project a sucess. He hasn’t been on tv for years. But he is willing to go on to help support the rebuilding. I guess when you believe in something no price is too great. Besides he doesn’t have anything to hide. Everything is out there. Peace

_______________________

Hey dina, bringing your post over here, hope you don’t mind….

…as far as I know, Regis and Kelly (esp Kelly) have always been Angelina fans. I don’t recall them taking sides in the ‘team,’ things – but it seems Kelly really likes AJ.

I think Kelly knows the other side of X, from the early days, and also from hearing certain things from soap opera pals that knew her Dad. They’re around the same age and I just think she knows pretty well, what kind of no-talent silly no-account c**t she is.

It’s probably why she’s never been interested in hyping her lame ass, Regis either.

Bought 4 teeshirts, and 2 thermostats.

Wonderful project.

Back to lurking.

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 719 » Show All