Katherine Heigl @ Oscars 2008

Katherine Heigl (in Escada) arrives at the 2008 Oscars held at the Kodak Theatre on Sunday in Hollywood.

When asked where musicians husband Josh Kelley was, Heigl said, “He’s mad at me because I’m not on tour with him and I’m mad at him because he’s not here.”

Jewels by Ryan Ryan jewels, Jimmy Choo “Kase” silver clutch with clear crystal, Jimmy Choo “Kala” shoes (silver strappy heel).

katherine heigl oscars 2008 01
katherine heigl oscars 2008 02
katherine heigl oscars 2008 03
katherine heigl oscars 2008 04
katherine heigl oscars 2008 05

Photos: Frederick M. Brown/Getty
Posted to: Katherine Heigl, Oscars 2008

Kim Kardashian/Instagram

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

she looks stunning!

i like her dress. nice.

LOVELY IN RED,
I LIKE HER JEWLERY

4 or 5 red dresses so far.

red seems to be the color to wear. i love the dress, makeup and jewelery but i dont’ so much care for the hair.

whats up with the clown makeup!!! I am sooo disappointed until now!!!

The dress is great but I’m a bit skeptical with her make-up.

[☆F a m o u s☆] @ 02/24/2008 at 8:38 pm

she looks like a fcucking clown. hahaha

her makeup artist should be executed by firing squad. seriously! it looks like she was wearing a ninja turtles mask while stevie wonder applied her makeup with a air brush.

who else is there?

# 8 [☆F a m o u s☆] @ 02/24/2008 at 8:38 pm

For once we are in agreement. She looks like a clown, too much makeup.

red is the new black tonight?

Stephanie @ 02/24/2008 at 8:41 pm

definetly… red is the “IT” color for 2day haha.

OMG! She looks AMAZING! I love her!

ugh, i strongly dislike her and her stupid hair and makeup and ‘personality’ if you can call it that

OH, a red one-shouldered gown…how original

her makeup is hideous and her hair makes her look 50. http://tampham.blogspot.com

make up disaster !

jessicaMISERALBAhasFLEES @ 02/24/2008 at 8:50 pm

Nice dress, but her face looks like Bozo & Crayola the clown went buckwild on her face…. EWWWWWWWWWW fug make up..

MovieMadness @ 02/24/2008 at 8:50 pm

WTF???????????

she is very very gorgeous like it all

I think she looks really pretty…I also really like her dress. But does anyone know why she’s there? Is she presenting?

ban the cult of $cientology @ 02/24/2008 at 8:57 pm

she is so ugly, the ugliest girl in hollywood besides Paris Hilton

everyone is wearing red today hahaha

wel she looks nice but there’s too much make up :(

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All