- Katherine Heigl displays her amazing bikini body in this new pic – US Weekly
- What did Bruce Jenner do after his divorce from Kris Jenner? – TMZ
- Ashley Tisdale just shared another gorgeous wedding photo – Just Jared Jr
- What did you think of the Scorpion premiere? – Entertainment Weekly
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt took their kids bowling – Lainey Gossip
- Jesse Tyler Ferguson auditions for DWTS and it’s hilarious – TooFab
- Which Batman baddie will be next on Gotham? – MTV
- Sofia Vergara and Jimmy Fallon flip lips – Popsugar
Katherine Heigl - Latest News, Photos, and Videos
Katherine Heigl and Kate Walsh hit the red carpet while attending NBC & Vanity Fair’s celebration of the 2014-2015 television season on Tuesday evening (September 16) at Hyde Sunset Kitchen in Los Angeles.
The ladies are both starring on new shows this season – Katherine on the new CIA spy drama State of Affairs and Kate on the new comedy Bad Judge.
FYI: Kate is wearing a Julia Korol dress, Stuart Weitzman shoes, a Jimmy Choo clutch, and jewelry by Sylva & Cie and EF Collection. Adam is wearing a Hart Schaffner Marx suit.
30+ pictures inside of Katherine Heigl and Kate Walsh at the party… More Here! »
Katherine Heigl keeps it fierce in leather pants while stepping out of her car on Friday (September 12) in Los Angeles.
The 35-year-old actress reportedly was involved in a fender bender with her new car. Here’s how it went down, according to photographers: Katherine was seen exchanging information after she tapped the car in front of her. Luckily, no major damage was cited.
Katherine recently posted an adorable pic of herself as a teenager in glasses.
“Here I am educating teenage America. Ha! #TBT modeling for Seventeen Magazine – September 1994,” Katherine tweeted. Check out the pic below!
The 35-year-old actress, who is a presenter, was joined on the red carpet by her husband Josh Kelley.
“Time to get all dolled up for the #Emmys Good luck to the nominees! Looking forward to presenting one of these later,” Katherine tweeted earlier in the day.
Make sure to tune in for the 2014 Emmy Awards, hosted by Seth Meyers, airing NOW on NBC!
FYI: Katherine is wearing a vintage Parisian silk John Hayles dress, Chopard jewels, Christian Louboutin shoes, and Oroton clutch.
Katherine Heigl is pretty in pink while doing some shopping on Bedford Drive on Friday (August 15) in Beverly Hills, Calif.
The 35-year-old actress was joined by her mom Nancy, who walked a few paces behind.
Katherine‘s upcoming show State of Affairs just lost its showrunner Ed Bernero before the series premiere and now must find a replacement.
FYI: Katherine is wearing an Everlane silk blouse. More Here! »
- Katherine Heigl‘s show State of Affairs lost its showrunner – find out why – Entertainment Weekly
- Former teen star Andrew Keegan created his own religion – Gossip Cop
- Get all the details on Nick Jonas‘ next single! – Just Jared Jr
- Did Kendra Wilkinson just confirm her husband cheated? – Huffington Post
- Al Gore is sewing a television network – The Hollywood Reporter
- There’s a woman claiming to be Blue Ivy‘s biological mom – DListed
- Alessandra Ambrosio is a total bikini goddess – Hollywood Tuna
- Charlie Carver just landed a role in James Franco‘s new film – Towleroad
Here’s what the 35-year-old actress had to share with the mag:
On being a working mom back when she first adopted Naleigh: “I would come home angry and frustrated that I’d missed everything with my kid that day. I didn’t get to wake her up from her nap, or do bath time or bedtime. I’d have to sneak into her room and kiss her when she was sleeping, hoping not to wake her up. I felt like my priorities were messed up. I was putting so much time and energy into just my work, but I was raised [to believe] that family comes first.”
On adopting her second child Adalaide: “We brought her home, and right away Naleigh was like a little mommy. She’d say, ‘No, no. You’re not holding her right.’ Or, ‘She needs to eat again.’”
On adoption: “My family had its own unique look. And I wanted the one I began with my husband to have the same look, in a way.”