Rachel Bilson is Marilyn Monroe

Rachel Bilson is Marilyn Monroe

Rachel Bilson stocks up on healthy pick-me-ups for her and her sister, Hattie, at Jamba Juice in Los Angeles on Friday.

The 26-year-old Jumper star paid tribute to Marilyn Monroe by wearing a t-shirt with the icon’s face on it

Sunglasses by Ray-Ban.

rachel bilson marilyn monroe 01
rachel bilson marilyn monroe 02
rachel bilson marilyn monroe 03
rachel bilson marilyn monroe 04
rachel bilson marilyn monroe 05

Photos: James Breeden/PacificCoastNews.com
Posted to: Marilyn Monroe, Rachel Bilson

ABC

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] Show All

@ 69

For the most obvious reason- there are no signs of a couple that is in love. But oh well, if they are willing to go as far as bringing out the mom to show that they are dating then I am not going to question it any more. Because I would think it is pretty low for those people to think of this idea just for publicity and for Hayden to allow it. And I don’t believe in the convenience of them travelling together.

@ 69

For the most obvious reason- there are no signs of a couple that is in love. But oh well, if they are willing to go as far as bringing out the mom to show that they are dating then I am not going to question it any more. Because I would think it would be pretty low for those people to think of this idea just for publicity and for Hayden to allow it. And I don’t believe in the convenience of them travelling together.

@ #75 That was only her carry-on bag. If she’s staying longer, she most likely checked her other luggage when she got her boarding pass.

As I eluded to earlier, if she returns in a few days I’m sure she’ll be front-and-center right here on J.J. But if she stays in Canada for an extended period, then this should be the last RB thread for a while.

Heartandsoul @ 03/09/2008 at 8:06 pm

She flew business class meaning it was business she was going for..not pleasure..

You obviously don’t fly much. “Business Class” is just a term. Anyone can fly Business Class. I do it all the time, and not for business. In fact, there is no First Class offered by American Airlines when flying from LAX to Toronto, only Coach and Business Class.

Don’t you think if they were together we would have seen real proof pictures by now? This is probably for the cast party Hayden was talking about doing to celebrate.

2 the monters tht r Hayden fan @ 03/09/2008 at 8:44 pm

This post is dedicated entirely to purplehearts, she posts on IMDB with this same name, and she thought my #67 post was from applejack47 who’s also from IMDB, sweetie, you’re wrong!!!
I browse IMDB forum, but i stilll, STILL, don’t post there!
Yeah, as i mentioned before, the names i mentioned before, you’re all P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C!!!

purpleheaRts @ 03/09/2008 at 8:52 pm

GO BACK TO YOUR MOTHERSHIP

Yes I posted on IMDB so what? I have every right to post whatever I want where ever I want.

If you wish to further this you know where to find me.

They’re dating. BUT I don’t see it lasting long at all. Like someone mentioned above, that’s not a couple in love. There’s no passion there. So I’ll give it another couple of months, four tops.

2 the monters tht r Hayden fan @ 03/09/2008 at 8:58 pm

@ #83

Did I say you do not have the right to post there???
Huh???
Read my post again Haydentard!!!

Rachelfan @ 03/09/2008 at 9:07 pm

@ #85

Why are you bashing someone who had not posted on this blog until you bashed them?

2 the monters tht r Hayden fan @ 03/09/2008 at 9:22 pm

They hadn’t bashed Rachel HERE!

I honestly think they’re still posting here, but not under the same names!

Go to IMDB and see what they’re saying of Rachel there, it’s not nice sight!!!

Oh and the only time i bashed them is on my previous post that i called her a HAYDENTARD…
They call us RAYDENBOTS, they call Rachel phony, batcrap, troll, dwarf among other things, so why are they getting upset by that???
Sensitive much???

Voice Of Reason @ 03/09/2008 at 9:24 pm

I’m actually 2 the monters tht r Hayden fan, I’m also She’s Pregger’s and You didn’t hear this from me.

You see I’m obsessed about Hayden Christensen. I want to have his child but I caaaannnn’t!! I live all the way in Australia and live far from him. I hated Lola Skye and got rid of her by harassing her so badly.

Rachel I guess is tolerable and I want her with Hayden so Lola never comes in the picture again.

Ignore Raven, Irishdreams, Purplehearts and Lexi. They are not the same person but are friends and say thing’s that make sense. I know I don’t make any sense but Rachel is awwww so sweet and I want her and Hayden awww so bad! I’m pathetic and stupid I know!

2 the monters tht r Hayden fan @ 03/09/2008 at 9:29 pm

@ #88

Are you crazy???
You need treatment!!!
Badly!!!

@88

No darling you are posting under “Voice of reason” because you are mad at her for calling you out. YOU ARE ! NOT HER!

get a life,you must be RAVEN. GET A LIFE!

purplehearts @ 03/10/2008 at 12:42 am

That was not Raven, I emailed her telling her to read that because someone posed as VOR

@91

Whatever. You expect me to believe that sh**. Well I don’t. You need help and you need a life. you…no,All of your fake names need help!

purplehearts @ 03/10/2008 at 3:21 am

@ Amber

I do have a life thank you. It is my job to check these sites & Raven didnt post as VOR she was barely around today. It was someone else, Im not sure about all the fake names on here but alot of us have been on other boards posting not here.

voice of reason @ 03/10/2008 at 7:48 am

I guess I know what I post and the other one was not me, nice try, may want to re-think the speach though.

You socks must be a bit upset with the latest pictures, kind of makes your thoughts worthless-don’t you think?

voice of reason @ 03/10/2008 at 7:48 am

They just make me nauseous… IIICCCKKK!!!

say-it-isnt-so @ 03/11/2008 at 2:03 am

If sicking truth to be told, there goes another HC’s LAPSE OF JUDGMENT or better put LAPSE OF IDIOCY… CRINGE!

I’d touch her!!!! And with my 2 hands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More Madonna Thefts Uncovered (Part 4)- Marilyn Monroe