Victoria and Company "Cruz" with Romeo

Victoria and Company

Victoria Beckham (in Pencey) spends the day out at the Grove with her youngest sons Romeo (Emporio Armani shirt) and Cruz and her mother-in-law, Sandra Beckham on Tuesday.

Romeo, 5, and Cruz, 3, went with their mom and grandmother to the Apple store and Nordstroms before getting ice cream at The Creamery Bar.

The Beckhams recently celebrated Victoria‘s 34th birthday along with other celebs such as Eva Longoria Parker, Gwen Stefani, Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes.

victoria beckham romeo cruz 01
victoria beckham romeo cruz 02
victoria beckham romeo cruz 03
victoria beckham romeo cruz 04
victoria beckham romeo cruz 05
victoria beckham romeo cruz 06

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
weeeeeeeeeee @ 04/23/2008 at 6:49 am

first!

weeeeeeeeeee @ 04/23/2008 at 6:49 am

first!

Victoria looks amazing!!!She is a great mom!

she looks lovely!!!

I love her dress and shoes

What makes her a “good mom”- just because she’s photographed at the mall with her boys’? It’s not as if she brought them to any kid-friendly places, now did she? Besides- the nanny is with them as well… please! “good mom”- I think not!… she’s such a fake and such an absolute “poser” it’s nauseating…

I love her dress.

I think she’s likely a good mom both because she spends time with her boys but also because they always seem very happy and well-behaved and affectionate towards her and David.

@ justjared!

stop the ****** scientology adds on your page!

Victoria looks good but I wouldn’t categorize her as a “good mom” just because of these pictures..

she has AMAZING legs!!! wow!!!

amazing legs?? amazing sticks maybe?
she is way too thin.. i dont think she has a sexy or pretty body at all.

They are cute boys.

I can’t stand her for a second.

Victoria go home and suck the ****!
And first get a job

She is not as thinas she was some months ago, she looks better, and her kids are cute.

vicis38!!! @ 04/23/2008 at 9:59 am

victoria is not 34 she is 38

AAAHHH I LOVE MY BECKHAM’S…..VICTORIA OBVIOISLY LOOKS FABULOUS!!
DAVID’S MOTHER SEEMS LIKE A VERY NEUTRAL/NICE LADY!LOL

ALL THE CHILDREN A CUTE ALTHOUGH ROMEO IS MY MOST FAVORITE!!!!!!!!!

actually she is 34 perez got it wrong if thats your source anyways…. Love her!!! and David!!! lol and there kids are absolutly adorable! the Beckhams are some hot peoples! lol

I love the Beckhams, and Victoria always looks good.
But I wonder if her sons wonder why she never smiles in public, it must seem odd to them.

She-who-shall-not-be-named @ 04/23/2008 at 12:35 pm

I just cannot believe that Posh won’t stop dragging those poor boyz to her shopping sprees.She just brags about being a devoted mom, but her actions are different. Those boyz need to do normal kiddy stuff, playgrounds, museums, play dates etc.., but their mom won’t take off her high heels to be able to participate!
And while some kids are clearly outta control, how can we be sure they are well behaved? Kids are not really themselves when they’re in front of strangers for the first few mins to hrs. Wait till you drop by DVB’s mansion and spend the whole afternoon to know what realy goes down there.

She-who-shall-not-be-named @ 04/23/2008 at 12:37 pm

Rae @ 04/23/2008 at 7:59 am I love her dress.

**********************************************
kids will be kids. They r always loking for love and security even with an abusive parent, no pun intended !

Gwen and Gavin takes Kingston to the parks, to the beach and actively explores the world with him. They r really the best celebrity parents out there, they are so hands-on even if they could afford nannies. Unlike Mrs beckham here who mentally calculates how she is holding her bag the right arm-bent angle and if she looks cool in her sunglasses even if she’s taking her kids out!

I agree- she’s not “natural” with her kids at all! I bet she views them as another “accessory” to build up her “profile” of a “good mom”– I agree with # 21- she’s waaaayyy into her own self-absorbed “needs” to be bothered with theirs… tell me as a mom- would you not crack a smile if your child was doing something funny, cute or even smiling up at you- she’s been photographed with her kids thousands of times- NEVER ONCE has she cracked a smile at them- to me that’s beyond “unusual” for a so-called “devoted mum”!

good grief you people are full of **** Dragging your kids shopping with you is a very normal thing to do… I know my mom did it as did my friends mothers. And I certainly know that my mother didn’t grin at us like a maniac simply walking down the street. Seriously. As for her legs… amazing. Maybe Americans should put the fork down…

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All