Suri Cruise Loves Sundaes & Cones

Suri Cruise Loves Sundaes & Cones

Suri Cruise gets one leg up on dad Tom Cruise while out for some ice cream on Saturday afternoon at Sundaes & Cones in the East Village neighborhood of New York City.

Looks like Suri is showing Tom who’s boss! (She’s wearing Janie and Jack‘s Silk Rose Print dress.)

Sundaes & Cones is located near the Holmes-Cruise apartment in Manhattan. You can check it out yourself at 95 E 10th St (btwn 3rd and 4th).

10+ pictures inside of Suri Cruise enjoying some sundaes and cones…

suri cruise sundaes cones 01

• Taylor Swift is getting sued by a chauffeur service- TMZ
  • Netflix has added some new films to their collection- Entertainment Weekly
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Bryana Holly knows how to heat up the desert- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 78 » Show All
LolaSvelt @ 10/18/2008 at 8:42 pm

Isn’t it cold in NYC? Why do they always dress her in those cutesy expensive dresses for? She’ll grow up to be quite the brat.

jacqueline @ 10/18/2008 at 8:48 pm

no kidding shes gonna grow up and probably act like a spoiled brat

i agree with those above!

what i personally LOVE about angelina, is that she dresses her kids in NORMAL clothing

I predict that Shiloh will be more humble over Suri any day

KRISSYKITTY @ 10/18/2008 at 8:50 pm

Suri looks adorable… but she always looks like a doll that her parents are playing dress up with…. and they need to cut that childs bangs! Every time I see pics of her I want to move her hair out of her face.

Cute…cute…cute..

I’m not sure as I’m currently across the pond, but isn’t it cold in NYC in October?! I saw Mathilda Ledger’s pics earlier today (made in Brooklyn) and she was wearing a warm jacket and a wool hat!

Can’t they just dress this poor girl properly?

cutieeeeee. love TomKat and Suri

It’s very odd that every time Suri is photographed in NYC she is NEVER wearing a sweater or jacket, and her dresses always seem out-of-season (more appropriate for Spring or Summer). Weirdly enough, Katie and Tom always seem to be dressed in normal clothes for the end of October in the Northeast, but their little girl is never dressed as warmly as they dress themselves! Even if Suri insists upon wearing dresses (and some kids are very opinionated), they could dress her in long-sleeved dresses or jumpers with warmer blouses or turtlenecks underneath. Brrrrrrr! Poor baby!

Is it just me, but does Tom look like he has a tan? His face seems darker than Suri’s in the close-ups.

She sure has pretty dresses, but she needs a sweater and a bang trim. In the last picture, you can’t even see he eyes.

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 10/18/2008 at 9:06 pm

you must be a real bum if you don’t think suri’s clothes are normal.

#4,
jolie dresses her kids in loose fitting, mismatching, hand-me-down rags. those little kids look like hobos. at least suri’s hair has been introduced to a comb… not one of those tards have ever had their hair combed.

love tom and suri

Mr. Rabbit @ 10/18/2008 at 9:07 pm

It was pretty chilly today for only wearing that dress. I guess they used that blanket. They must have…

Thanks Jared since I
love this family

Tom looks hot and so young!

HMMMM FAKENESS!!! @ 10/18/2008 at 9:08 pm

awww so sweet…show whos da boss..!!

LET’S WAIT FOR MORE PICTURES OF SURI THIS DECEMBER AND HER CUTE DRESSES.

republican @ 10/18/2008 at 9:09 pm

God bless Tom and the entire family.

God bless Jared.

What a precious baby and handsome dad. One happy family.

They were on my block and I walked right by them. Although Suri wasn’t wearing a jacket, Tom did cover her up with a blanket as he held her. I’m sure she was still cold with the weather.

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 10/18/2008 at 9:12 pm

lisa,

ummmm… maybeeee heeee doessss…. LOL he’s a grownnnnnn mannnnn…. why wouldn’t he be darker than his pale daughter. LOL

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 78 » Show All