Fri, 21 November 2008 at 8:53 am
Jordin Sparks Gives Her Wet Seal Of Approval
- Jordin Sparks launches her own collection, Wet Seal
- Robert Downey Junior hangs out with Jude Law
- Paris Hilton looks a little depressed after her breakup
- Britney Spears talks about Circus
- Kristen Stewart takes a bite out of the Big Apple
- Pamela Anderson appoints herself Barack Obama‘s adviser
- Jennifer Garner protects herself from a stalker
- Sports Illustrated versus Victoria’s Secret
- Zac Efron sports his RayBan sunglasses
- Madonna and Guy Ritchie have been granted a preliminary decree of divorce, and after six weeks and a day, the divorce can become final.
- A Malaysian technology conglomerate pledged Friday to repay $900,000 to Hollywood star Bruce Willis, but denied any wrongdoing after he took legal action to demand a refund of his investment.
- Julianne Hough says she’s not returning to Dancing With the Stars next season in order to concentrate on her country music career.
Just Jared on Facebook
Photos: WENN Posted to: Jordin Sparks
Sponsored Links by ZergNet