Happy Birthday, Brad Pitt!

Happy Birthday, Brad Pitt!

Brad Pitt turns 45 today and the LA Times just did a nice piece on him.

“I doubt time and gravity will be as kind as I was to myself,” Brad says with a smile. “It just made me think about the ticking clock. Am I in mid-life? Am I halfway there?. . . . Do I have 10 years, five years? And so what are those moments going to be that I do know I have, which is now?”

His latest movie, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, is out in theaters on Christmas Day. I saw a screening of it earlier this week and it is fantastic. It may be Golden Globe nominated for Best Drama but there are so many built-in hilarious moments as well. The entire cast does such a superb job — Brad, Cate Blanchett, Elle Fanning. JJ approved!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WILLIAM BRADLEY PITT!

Getty
  • Former NFL kicker Rob Bironas passed away at 36 - US Weekly
  • Amber Heard's nude photos hit the web - TMZ
  • Find out why Sarah Silverman is slamming the tabloids - Gossip Cop
  • Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

1,088 Comments

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 744 » Show All

Happy Birthday to Bradley. He is gorgeous

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE THE JOLIE-PITTS!!!!!!!

Russian girl @ 12/18/2008 at 4:13 pm

Happy Birthday Wishes from Russia!))))))))))))))

LuvDiPITTS @ 12/18/2008 at 4:14 pm

NOELLE @ 12/18/2008 at 4:08 pm
_____________________________

Sweatheart, it takes a woman of substance (and perspicacity) to recognize a man of substance. Just saying.

Brad Pitt looks great at 45. I can’t wait to see The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRAD PITT, HAVE A FAB BIRTHDAY

LOTS OF LOVE

RENA TAANK

FROM LONDON / UK

LOVE THE BIG FAMILY!

Brad, Happy Birthday and congratulations on you and Angie’s SAG nods.

Happy Birthday Brad,
He make us, fans, very proud year after year. He is getting old of course, we all are, means we’re alive, he just look happier now than ever.

mslewis @ 12/18/2008 at 1:56 pm

Congratulations to Brad and Angie for receiving yet more recognization for their work. This time it’s from their peers, which makes it even more special, I think.

I thought Brad was wonderful in Se7en but that’s the only “early Brad” movie I’ve seen besides “Thelma & Louise” and you can’t really count that as acting. I did see “Babel” on cable the other day and thought Brad was incredible!! He really should have gotten a nomination for that movie. I’m looking forward to seeing “Benjamin Button” because it looks like a great job of acting on his part. My brother insists that I watch the “Jesse James” movie. He said it’s the best movie he has ever seen. He had no idea who Brad Pitt was, he just liked westerns, so when he was telling me about this great movie he had just seen, he said “It stars that young guy, you know, that one they always talk about because he’s sexy or something.” I laughed and said “Brad Pitt”? He goes, “Yeah, that guy can really act.” I laughed so hard. It was really funny the way my brother said that. He could care less about Hollywood gossip, he just loved that movie. It was on cable early this morning and I plan to watch it during the holidays.

As for Angelina . . . I saw “Changling” a few weeks ago on my birthday (it was a gift from my sister) and I still can’t get it out of my head. It is a truly great movie, well acted by all, even the children. Angelina was amazing and I would have been sorely disappointed if she had not received recognition for it. I don’t buy movies too often but “Changling” is on my list to buy the minute it is released.

==============================
Yes, I agree !!!

I’ll be seeing Benjamin Button during the Christmas holiday.

giving back - Make it Right @ 12/18/2008 at 4:22 pm

Make It Right Welcomes Residents Back Home for the Holidays

Dear Make It Right Community,

This holiday season we are celebrating the return of families into new Make It Right homes in the Lower 9th Ward of New Orleans.

In honor of those families and the many supporters who helped us reach this milestone, we want to say thank you on behalf of the Make It Right community. You have helped make this a very special holiday season for families who lost so much during Hurricane Katrina.
For former residents of the Lower 9th Ward still trying to return home, this is why Make It Right exists. More than three years after Hurricane Katrina, many residents of this community are still displaced and struggling to rebuild their lives. We started the Make It Right Foundation to provide a hand up to those families who desire to return home and to help preserve the unique culture, heritage and spirit of the Lower 9th Ward.

With your generous support, we can continue to rebuild a neighborhood of safe, sustainable, and affordable homes in one of the hardest hit communities in Louisiana.

Tom Darden
Executive Director

Please consider Make It Right in your “End of Year” giving plans.
DONATE NOW

Special 10% discount on all items in our e-store for those receiving this email. Simply enter the special discount code: HOLIDAY08

seriously @ 12/18/2008 at 4:23 pm

He looks great. Congrats and happy birthday Mr. Brad Pitt.

showers of Blessings @ 12/18/2008 at 4:23 pm

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 12/18/2008 at 4:24 pm

..`happy birthday , brad. i know you’re sitting in front of a computer right now reading this. LOL
~
… my b-day gift to you is – tom kicking you ;old looking ass on christmas. =] enjoy.

Happy Birthday to DILF.

Happy birthday Brad!!! and congrats on your SAG nomination!!!
Can’t wait to see CCOBB!!! All these accolades from critics and awards nominations make me want to see it badly!!!! We us fans need to support Brad and Angie’s movies. If anyone have not seen Changeling, I urge you to go see it!!! Angie did a great job as Christine Collins. Peace!!!

Happy Birthday, Brad.

Love your family.

You and Angie have my TOTAL RESPECT.

Happy 45th Birthday, Brad!! You don’t look a day over 52!!

Happy Birthday to Brad. Some many red carpets to look forward to. I can’t wait to see Benjamin Button.

Just me... @ 12/18/2008 at 4:33 pm

HAPPYYYYYYYYY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYY
MR BRAD WILLIAM PITT
All the best for all the great & nice family !!!!!

CCOBB is THE movie of 2008. A masterpiece. I can’t wait to see it. Happy Birthday to beautiful Brad.

Why dnt u and that s*** of yours p*** o*** …Go stick your head in sand somewhere and plz dont take it out EVER. Thank you very much!

Brad Pitt happy birthday! You have accomplished a lot this past few years. You are one lucky man to have a woman like Angie. She has guided you right without any bit of jealousy, like a true and loving partner should. You two belong together and I wish you and your family all the best and many more birthdays in years to come.

I hope Brad has a wonderful birthday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRAD!!!

Congratulations to both Brad and Angie for their SAG nominations ((clapping)) Yippee!!!

Thanks to anoble for posting that great new video and to faye for making it.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 744 » Show All