Daniel Craig is Zwick Quick

Daniel Craig is Zwick Quick

Daniel Craig poses for a photocall for his latest film, Les insurges (English title: Defiance), on Wednesday (January 7) at the Bristol Palace in Paris.

“One of the reasons I think the story is important is because this is very recent history and a lot of the way we look at the world and live in the world is shaped because of that history,” the 40-year-old British actor said. “Stories like this need to be told because it’s not that long ago.”

Craig was accompanied by costar Liev Schreiber and the film’s director, Edward Zwick.

15+ pictures inside of Zwick quick Daniel Craig

• The Bachelorette's Andi Dorfman addresses pregnancy rumors- Gossip Cop
  • Louie has been renewed for one more season- Entertainment Weekly
  • Miley Cyrus is the latest victim of an internet death hoax- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Genevieve Morton shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 914 » Show All

You are so fuchin stupid.
EVERYONE KNOW WHO YOU ARE!! LOL
Youre fuchin paranoid too!
Where’s the psychic, she said she sensed at least two troubled people on this board, didn’t she?
Yeah, she was right, here’s one of them.
Stupid Beyatch!!!!

To 98:wiccan-psychic @ 01/07/2009 at 6:26 pm

Krista, I wrote about myself in other articles, I wrote what I look, I have green eyes, curly hair and body like a Venuse and I want to meeting 007, I thought long: where is Krista Daley? My favorite granny on JJ?I know, you are joking here and you are ,,fastest augur,,.

You are her! You think we are so thick here don’t you? LOLOLOL

You stick out like a sore spot.

I’m waiting for you or Krista to return. She didnt scare anyone off with her unbalanced view of life.

Indeed the FBI have her name on file.

OMG are you serious?
Anyone with an IQ knows your lyin.
do this board a favor and shut up.

to 124: KRISTA @ 01/07/2009 at 6:30 pm

The two troubled people are you and Krista (psychic). (same people).

See the profanity you use? I don’t use any. I don’t need too. I sense you are angry and upset, lol, and your swearing is because you can’t express yourself normally or logically.

Is the swearing necessary? Oh dear as this board was getting to be a little better. LOL.

Keep it coming, you won’t get to me or upset me as people like you aren’t worth it.

I believe the psychic. She answered one of my questions too, and she was right on target.
There are millions of women with brown hair and green eyes. get a grip. You guys love to think that everyone is lying or a fake.
That’s why so many people have left this board.

re: 113

about krista @ 01/07/2009 at 6:04 pm I think Krista Daley is still an active poster. She just does not use her name. You know her post when u read it. Very distinct style of writing I think

_____________________________________________________

Yes we know. ;)

gemma love @ 01/07/2009 at 6:32 pm

back to that outfit, who made it?

i didnt like it

get a fuchin grip beyatch. I am NOT DALEY.
I hope she comes back after her vacation and beats the crap out of you again.

Yes I am serious.

Wise words from the poster who said Sats had a miscarriage and was crying in a hotel room in new york!

lol, great! more threats! love it.

I agree with that one. Same verbiage isn’t it?

This board is NOT taken seriously anywhere on the Internet so no sweat!! That is why people left this board, that and the main fact that a Ms Daley made it a one way street.

Like Satsuki or get off. Not exactly a balanced forum really. People were disgusted.

Daley friend @ 01/07/2009 at 6:40 pm

Wow, this is funny. I just came on board and see what’s going on.
First, the psychic sounds kind of cool, too bad she was run off, but I see a lot of people are run off this board.
Anyhoo, I’m a friend of Krista’s, I post regularly and never mention her but I see people are accusing everyone of being Krista. LOL
I’ll have to pass that onto her, it’ll definitely give her a good laugh.
Anyhoo, I spoke with her over the weekend, she’s currently in Ireland having a great time. I think they’re staying in Ireland for a couple of mroe weeks and then they’re off to Scottland.
Anyhoo, she’ll get kick out of this when I talk to her.
Back to the theme of the board. Sats need to seriously find a stylist and fire the one she has, if she has one. She’s looks really bad.
The lsat thing she should have done is where off white with a tan, she looks kinda like a dreamsicle LOL

now you guys have scared of the psychic…..i was enjoying her posts

Wow how convenient you came on!

LOL. Funny that! Oh do tell her. We miss her so and we are waiting until she comes “back”.

Me too :( that’s the only thing I don’t like about JJ, some people wont stop until they run people off. sucks.

If she is a psychic I’m sure she saw this coming.
I do hope there will not be any trouble.
Really.

oh crap ago @ 01/07/2009 at 6:49 pm

I enjoyed her posts as well. By the way, for the poster who posted awhile back the spelling of Cirque Du Soleil is how I just spelled it. I say this not to piss anyone off but to give advise on how to spell it. And yes her (meaning Satswhatis it) dress does look like a poodle from Cirque Du Soleil.

I’ll pass your message on.
Although while it will give her a good laugh, I don’t think she really spends any time thinking about JJ. She’s having a great time traveling Europe.
But I can see why people think your paranoid.

re the psychic @ 01/07/2009 at 6:52 pm

Then ask her for her personal email and then you can do it at your enjoyment rather than this board. She sounds like an accommodating person. I’m sure she will oblige.

There are people on this board who find that stuff very disturbing and if she is a decent and “earth” person, she should realize and respect that.

Not “your”, it’s “you are or you’re”. LOL

Tell her to visit me in Paris is she gets over there!

I agree, the dress is a little too Haute Couture for Satsuki. Not the greatest of choices and the shoes were horrible.

i honestly don’t believe what i’m reading here. this is a movie people, based on real life, but still a movie. it happened over 60 years ago. long before you or i was born. i wasn’t in that war; all those who were are either dead or elderly people. if you feel the need to protest this film then you have the right to do so.

but can we all agree that millions of people died on all sides. german, russian, american, british, canadian etc soldiers died. men, women, children in poland, france, germany, russia, latvia, estonia, the ukraine and other areas germany invaded also died by the millions. for every horrible atrocity you can point to that happened in poland i’d be willing to bet that other people could point to atrociities in other countries as well.

do i have compassion for the people who died in poland. yes. i also have compassion for the people who died elsewhere as well, even in germany. you can argue back and forth over who suffered the most; but what’s the point?? the people who died are long buried and they are not coming back. what we can do is learn from the past and get along with each other today. we can disagree with each other without getting nasty about it. if what i’ve said doesn’t make sense i’m sorry. it’s what i feel.

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 914 » Show All