Hugh Jackman & Daniel Craig: All-Time Top Fundraisers!

Hugh Jackman & Daniel Craig: All-Time Top Fundraisers!

Hugh Jackman and Daniel Craig celebrates raising the most money of any show in the history of the Gypsy of the Year competition by collecting $1,549,952. The previous all-time fundraising record holder was in 2003 when The Boy From Oz starring Hugh raised $632,998.

Other pics include Hugh on Tuesday (December 15) heading back home after getting in a good workout.

Over the weekend, Hugh and his wife Deborra-Lee Furness and were seen stealing kisses from one another in St. Barts.

20+ pictures inside of All-Time Top Fundraisers Hugh Jackman and Daniel Craig

hugh jackman daniel craig all time top fundraisers 16
hugh jackman daniel craig all time top fundraisers 17
hugh jackman daniel craig all time top fundraisers 18
hugh jackman daniel craig all time top fundraisers 19
hugh jackman daniel craig all time top fundraisers 20

• CeeLo Green's show The Good Life has been cancelled- US Weekly
  • Manny Pacquiao bashes Floyd Mayweather for not getting a formal education - TMZ
  • Watch Quintavious Johnson cover Etta James on America's Got Talent - Gossip Cop
  • Faking It gets two new cast members- Just Jared Jr
  • Vince Vaughn will star in The Politician- Entertainment Weekly
  • Courtney Stodden is not following Marilyn Monroe's footsteps- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Dax Shepard will be teaming up with Warner Brothers for his new film CHiPS- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Ana Braga shows off her curves in a bikini- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 » Show All

“my english is bad but your’s is even worse,
When I wrote the last sentence I adressed Eon and MGM!
__________________________________________________
First of all, there is not going about English at all, so don’t try to have an excuse for something you wrote.
Read your post 98 again, the last sentence was adressed EON and MGM, so why you mentioned me IN BRACKETS?
………….
I, myself, dislike Bonds with Roger Moore, bondmovies with Connery weren’t good and bad, Pierce Brosnan’s Bond was too fantastical but what Pierce did well, it was kissing and his Bond had really sexy and ‘cut knife’ girls. Moore was very easy in his action and too funny.
Connery is simply Connery and he always will be the best Bond ever because he has ‘it’ in him. The first Bond I loved, it was with Timothy Dalton, although his Bond hadn’t success I think he was very nice and all said he has identical style to Daniel Craig’s style. Daniel Craig became second favourite Bond, after Timothy. both have the same sharp looking, cold nature and their acting is quite similar. If Timothy played Bond in these days, he could be successful like Daniel was, because they are the same apple and he could get more positive reviews.

I don’t want another Moore or Brosnan too, but I want to see a bit humour, sex, beautiful girls for Daniel in his next Bond. You are unlucky and lucky at the same time, because Daniel himself said he wants a more funny Bond who finds himself in funny, crazy situation and he’s very angry. He also said he wants to be first 40 minutes at the beach and drink coctail. It’s closer to old Bond. But writer Peter Morgan promised a different thing, so you can enjoy another dark and cold Bond. Daniel’s Bond is without a speck of humour and you seem to like this prototype of cold Bond, probably you are a cold person and you needn’t to see fun in the bondmovie. In other case, you would agree with many fans that Bond should be more humorous. Having humour in the bondmovie isn’t cheesy and people appreciate it because they want to be amused, they can’t a crying Bond who kills like a machine without feelings. this thing has no good response by many fans.

you are really stupid.
I wrote
“So if you read this EON and MGN (and I’m sure you don’t), don’t care of those fans who want the old Bond back.”

and with the first “you” and the second “you” I meant EON and MGN, I addressed them directly and I don’t think that they are reading on a stupid gossip board, hence the second “you”
rozumět?

to 102: BUM! @ 01/01/2010 at 7:02 pm

Hey, really read your stupid posts again. I am very amused.
You firstly wrote:
“So if you read this MGM and EON (and I am sure YOU DON’T), don’t care of those fans who want the old Bond back.”
You then wrote: “and with the FIRST “YOU” and the SECOND “YOU”
I meant EON and MGN, I adressed them directly and I don’t think that they are reading on a stupid gossip board, hence the second “you”.
___________________________________________________
Hmmm….the second you IN BRACKETS.. you amuse me so well.
Now, definitely, you showed you are King/Queen of stupidity. Please, write another comments for showing your entertaining stupidity. Perhaps you have a bad day or what…better don’t try to tell stupid things again. You said I am stupid, but you are the one who should to be ashamed that you are really BUM! in your head and you really
“nerozumíš” what you wrote.

By the way, surely companies don’t read gossip sites, screenwriter Peter Morgan received an open letter in his office, fans send letters DIRECTLY to companies, on Sony’s website is petition signed by fans and I as I said, they ignore requests and suggestions.

But this kind of thing went out bustles. overdoing stupidity

Achtung, warning @ 01/04/2010 at 3:51 pm

I can’t see why Daniel has no taste in women.
Heike is of boyish figure and has little ass and no mega boobs, but she’s still ok looking. Sienna is very thin, but looks quite fine and she’s the only most beautiful woman of Daniel’s list. Satsuki…too bad for words. Satsuki and Kate are ugly like the darkness in the chimney, both have raisin tits and looks like boys but I guess,boys look better than these two witches. Daniel is a strange man with strange taste.

I won bet @ 01/05/2010 at 6:33 am

No new pics, no posters, tomorrow new pics, all posters here suddenly. am I right? I only want to announce here I won my bet again.

3 months ago I said: “Vince Vaughn will marry during three months.”
He really got marry his fiancé.
Look, Vince is with his woman a few months and Daniel is with MonkeySats 6 years and still nothing happened.

I do only wait if I will be right with saying that Olga gets her part Camille again and Marc will be pushed by Daniel and Babs to take directing.
They say start of Bond shooting depends on situation in MGM, but I think they don’t sell the whole company but they sell shares to new investor (s) and there will be no need to sell it all. Still they’ll stay on their own feets, but to make money, they need to make Bond this year.
If Bond will start this year so only because of needing money.
Michael and Babs said they don’t know anything certain and probably they’re waiting for decision of MGM. I say, MGM will say in finale this: We make Bond now.

You should come out of a dream. There is not money in MGM at all!

There is not money in MGM at all!
______________________________
That is why they need money from selling shares or maybe the whole company and new investor/buyer will pay debts and filming movies, including Bond, partly with EON.
and as for my dreams, my dreams – rather call it bets, came true always,
I always won bets. I am also a regular better and I won money several times, once it was 200 000 CZK (11 000 USD). Now, wait what will happen, if Olga and Marc’ll work on the next bondmovie. I bet it happens because according to many articles I’ve read and what Babs, Michael, Olga, Marc said I am near to think they’ll collaborate again. I know what Marc said – no, Olga said – I’d be happy to take a part and play Camille again, Daniel – he wants Marc as a director. Babs – she was the one who hired Marc as she watched his movie and she agressively pushed him to take it. Michael – he doesn’t care properly for all things around Bond, he has his own hobbies.
When Babs won’t find any director finally, she can turn her eyes to Marc, that’s simple and you can bet he’ll do it from solidarity. and as for Olga, it depends on writers if they included her character in the script but I think, Babs said to them to do it. She was able to create character Craig Mitchell, and I don’t doubt she will do same nepostism for Olga. there are a lot of speculations in different sites that Olga can be the Bond girl who plays her role twice and they think it’s a wonderful luck for her. and I think, Satsuki can get a job as production assistant thanks generous and so good Babs Broccoli.
——

to smard head Gina @ 01/05/2010 at 11:46 am

you call Barbara Broccoli stupid??? BWAHHA. This woman is the toughest woman in the business. Talk to people who had been in negoiations with her. A very smart woman. She and her step brother are responsible for the two most sucsessfull Bond movies, she is responsible for one of the most sucessful plays on Broadway, she had the guts to introduce a woman as M and a blond actor as Bond.
And if James wasn’t able to cope with a successful woman, blame him not her.

to 109: hahahahahahahahahaha @ 01/05/2010 at 1:50 pm

You didn’t understand what I said in my previous post, you always understand badly.
I wrote it clearly. Read it again:
“She was able to create Craig Mitchell, and I don’t doubt she will do same nepotism for Olga.
Satsuki can get a job as production assistant thanks so generous and so good Babs Broccoli.
Babs should stop to be always stupid and generous because it makes problems. Her bf left her because she wanted to buy a car for him. She was buying his love, it’s desperate.”

As you can see, my post WAS about that what she does, what’s her ACTIONS TO PEOPLE, not how she is the most influential woman in the industry. She is really a successful woman and you can see her personality but I took NOTICE her ACTIONS and I wrote about them.
1. When she created the character Craig Mitchell as gift for Daniel and Satsuki, it brought anger for fans and it caused the problem, she was only generous but fans disliked the nepotism.
2. If Olga will be really back in a part Camille, it’s definitely Babs’s decision but we know Olga was called the dullest Bond ever.If Babs’s generousity and good works again, so Olga is back although she’s (Olga) disliked by fans
3.When Satsuki gets a job as a production assistant, it’s nepotism.
4. Her bf left her because she wanted to provide him and bought his love.
_________________________________
Privacy and work are one and second thing. Yes, she can be the most influential and successful woman for the bondmovies and Steady Rain and I didn’t talk she is a stupid woman generally for her work, but stupid FOR HER ACTIONS, for the Gifts, for the Nepotism, for the Providing man and Buying love, for the Thinking she can buy everything with her money and buy a love of people. Capisto? or you still and again don’t understand?

@to 109: hahahahahahahahahaha:

Get it right.

The character of “Craig Mitchell” was asked for by Daniel to keep Satsuki happy as she felt that she wasn’t getting any/enough credit for “helping” Daniel with preparing for his scenes, organizing his film schedule, etc.

It was purely a “please Babs, give me something to stop Sats nagging at me”.
A happy Daniel is a happy and focused Bond which means a happy Babs.

Also, the fact that the character died in Siena was a little too ironic.

Read into that what you will.

@to 110:

Why? Satsuki has been credited in BOTH Bond On Set books.

Don’t ask me why as she has contributed nothing at all.

Seems to me that Satsuki wanted to become part of the Bond folklore more than anything.

Forever more she can point that character out as to her and Daniel’s “union”.

I hope when Daniel is split with her and with someone far more elegant, he might look upon that as a major error.

yes, you’re right that the character died. but the ‘Craig Mitchell’ is still there. it was idea and mistake from Babs as she thought she is a good woman who shows to Daniel how she loves him but fans went mad because it was nepotism and they don’t forgive.

I am not surprised Satsuki is mentioned in Bond set books, I suppose she did something on the set, some helping with craps like are holding and bringing boxes, fetching lemonade for Daniel, etc.

Are you sure that Daniel would like such a thing like Craig Mitchell for only because of Satsuki?
As he ignores her, as he looks unhappy wit her, etc, he’s passive so I can’t take it seriously he would demand something like that. He takes Bond very seriously, before he does Bond he has many questions and does discussions, he’s known as a higly intelligent actor and he would think of that how the Craig Mitchell could be taken by fans, he very cares for details and all say the same about him how he’s a hair-splitter, perfectionist.

But as I remember, he said in some interview that he didn’t expect Craig Mitchell in the movie as a journalist asked him why the character is in the movie and why. I remember it accurately, that he didn’t expect it.

the best thing is asking Daniel or Babs how it actually was and who created the Craig Mitchell thing and maybe we’d be surprised it was Satsuki Mitchell who created it for HERSELF. Besides, she propagates herself always. It’s another propagation of her relationship to Daniel, like the videos on youtube. Funny is that the videos show pictures in which Satsuki is ugly and in which are the worst pictures and show her adam’s aple, and they still are able to write she’s beautiful. I once wrote comment under their video why they show pictures in which she doesn’t looks look and they replied me they think she’s the most beautiful woman and very nice. After writing that comment I deleted it because I knew they’ll delete my comment but they still had chance to read it in their account and then replied me that she is a goddess. funny as hell.

Raisin tits @ 01/05/2010 at 3:51 pm

KATE AND SATSUKI=RAISIN TITS!

better raisin tits than a rasin brain.
Do you understand or do I have to draw a pic so that even that raisin brain of yours can get it

@to 111:

He’s passive.
There you go. That is why he asked for it.
Quiet life.

@Raisin tits:

Maybe Craig has a thing about raisins?
Japanese experiment.
LOL!

Gina to 118 @ 01/05/2010 at 6:10 pm

“better raisin tits than a raisin brain.”
________________________________
gute alles. Now everybody knows that you love raisin tits, and now everybody can look at this pic in which you are a raisin brain.
good taste! und gute nacht!

Gina to things @ 01/05/2010 at 6:17 pm

Japanese experiment.
LOL!
____________________
LOL!

“Quiet life.”
______________
Are you sure? Don’t forget he has one ugly “demanding marriage” Japanese at his home. Look at two Tin tin men at airport thread, storm came between them. very quiet storm because they were paps, but at home….she’s a witch: I wanna marriage! and he’s stubborn: No and no marriage!

Gina to 119 @ 01/05/2010 at 6:23 pm

I noticed how one raisin always was sticking on the other raisin. It was surely Satsuki sticking on Daniel. down, up, left, right, she was in all directions where Daniel moved. Daniel’s raisin wanted to say hello to others and Satsuki sat on his ass and guarded. He had no chance to meet a different raisin.

@Gina to 119:

Well that will happen especially when the Gonk doesnt wear an eggcup bra.

Look at the Compass dress. All over the place. I thought she had dropped two Tic Tacs down her front.

Gina to 119 @ 01/05/2010 at 6:28 pm

at least Daniel’s raisin touched the different rasin many times.

Gina to 123 @ 01/05/2010 at 6:43 pm

yes, she was like a Greek goddess, the style, the hair, the sandals, the make-up, very Grecian and with one small breast and other bigger breast.
In second photo: When Daniel wants to lick her lemon tic tacs, he must to bend, from above to down. Third Tic Tac is apple of Adam.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 » Show All