Alexander Skarsgard Celebrates Best Director Oscar Nominees

Alexander Skarsgard Celebrates Best Director Oscar Nominees

Alexander Skarsgard attends Entertainment Weekly’s Party to Celebrate the Best Director Oscar Nominees held at Chateau Marmont on Thursday (February 25) in Los Angeles.

The 33-year-old True Blood hunk wore his favorite plaid shirt that he also wore to a meeting last month at Joan’s on Third and to a Golden Globes party the month before that.

Also seen sneaking out of the party: Heroes star Zachary Quinto

Bigger pics inside…

alexander skarsgard best director oscar nominees 01
alexander skarsgard best director oscar nominees 02

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All

He still looks classy with bags under his eyes.

I love his eye bags, they make him look like a real person. IMO, his flaws are what makes him beautiful.

always yuummmmmyyyyyyyy <3

I like that shirt @ 02/26/2010 at 6:08 pm

If they’re nice and he rotates them around, why shouldn’t he wear the same clothes? What’s wrong with wearing your fave shirt to events where you want to look good? The only ones who even notice are fans, not the people at the party. It’s cool that’s kind of becoming his trademark.

Lovely pics–and that’s a new jacket with the old plaid shirt! One step at a time . . . (joking–I love that he wears his clothes until they fall off).

absolutely gorgeous! the plaid shirt looks very good on him

helenahandbasket @ 02/26/2010 at 7:59 pm

Beautiful and talented man.
I like the fact that he isn’t so worried about keeping up with the Hollywood fashion hype that he wears the same clothes more than once. That makes him even more endearing, and real.
Not to mention the fact that he wears them so well ;)

And it looks as if Kate’s been sucking the sexy out of him.

ASkar lovely as always rocking the plaid shirt.

He looks good but it’s time to find a new shirt.

Yum, delicious as always! Just love him, and his shirt.

JustJoanie @ 02/27/2010 at 12:13 am

@heidi: He looks great. Now if we could just get those clothes to “fall off”. LOL!

squirelmeat @ 02/27/2010 at 12:52 am

Thank goodness we’re only debating plain shirts (and yes, he’s worn the hell out of this one) vs the accompanying companions to the party. It’s a good thing, people..

Yum! Alex always looks so freakin hot!!

ok so it will be the best movie he will present at the oscars, nice.

I’m in LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!! He’s so hot.

@Dante: No, he’s not presenting anything. He confirmed that to his fan site.

CanadaGirl @ 02/27/2010 at 1:07 pm

@asdf: I agree.

CanadaGirl @ 02/27/2010 at 1:10 pm

@high five: The dark circles under his eyes are probably genetic. Sometimes that’s the way aging goes folks. He’s also Scandinavian with a fair complexion which shows EVERYTHING – no hiding blemishes on fair skin (as I personally know).

He seems like a cool guy who’s down to earth. I trust his judgement in who he chooses to spend time with. I’m not going to bash him or anybody he likes enough to date. And I’m certainly not going to criticize him for wearing the same plaid shirt several times.

Looking Good @ 02/27/2010 at 4:10 pm

Alex is looking very good in these pictures. I can’t wait for S3 of TB.

To my mind, he is the hottest thing in HW right now, they just don’t know it yet. So what if he has a few imperfections, don’t we all? He is the total package, good acting, nice guy, GORGEOUS! I think his representation (CAA) sucks, as they have done practically NOTHING to get him roles worthy of his talent.

He looks like he is absolutely glowing since he lost the 100 pounds of dead weight he’s been carrying around since Straw Dogs wrapped. Beigeworth is not his color.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All