Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Doug Pitt Named Goodwill Ambassador Of Tanzania

Doug Pitt Named Goodwill Ambassador Of Tanzania

Doug Pitt is honored for his humanitarian work and named Goodwill Ambassador of the United Republic of Tanzania by President Jakaya Kikwete at NYC’s Essex House on Monday (April 19).

His older brother, actor Brad Pitt, was supposed to attend the tribute dinner but he was grounded due to the volcanic ash from Iceland’s Eyjafjallajokull volcano. Doug‘s wife Lisa Pitt was in attendance.

FYI: Doug is a professional photojournalist and a director of Africa 6000 International, a charity that helps supply fresh water in Africa.

15+ pictures inside of Goodwill Ambassador Of Tanzania Doug Pitt

doug pitt goodwill ambassador tanzania 15

• Mandy Moore has a zoo of pets at her home- US Weekly
  • NBA player Paul George suffers horrific leg injury during a game- TMZ
  • Michael Strahan and Nicole Murphy have split after five years- Gossip Cop
  • Watch Ella Henderson sing her latest single 'Ghost'- Just Jared Jr
  • Peter MacNicol will be a series regular on CSI: Cyber- Entertainment Weekly
  • Kelly Ripa rocks a really short pair of spandex shorts for a workout- Huffington Post
  • Oscar Isaac will star in the upcoming film Show Me A Hero- Lainey Gossip
  • James Lafferty will star in Waffle Street- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Karina Jelinek and Paz Cornu shows off their bikini bodies on the beach- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] Show All

Wow!
Dude really went All Out on his DaVince Veneer teeth.
He seems as vain as his brother, for a non-actor. Although Brad looks to be depressed at the moment (Hobo Look).

MrMarleyFan @ 04/21/2010 at 4:40 pm

Lisa Pitt looks so different from what I always thought she’d look like. They are a great pair and it must make Jane & Bill Pitt quite happy to have such successful children who take that success and use it to help others. This clan surely lives by “to whom much is giving, much will be required.”

Oh yeah I forgot. Doug and Angies brother James work together in another humanitarian endeavor and so it’s really one big family humanitarian conglomarate! I love it !

MrMarleyFan @ 04/21/2010 at 4:43 pm

@Rockie:

Your day wouldn’t be complete without saying something half past dumb and thisclose to stupid.

Lucky Charm @ 04/21/2010 at 6:56 pm

@MrMarleyFan:

Is it just me, or does Lisa have a resemblance to Angelina? Doug & Lisa are Brad & Angelina Lite, LOL.

MrMarleyFAN @ 04/21/2010 at 9:15 pm

@Lucky Charm:

You know what? No kidding you here; I thought that too! Something about her made me think the same thing. I was more along line of them being the more conservative version. Lisa just does not look anything like I thought. All this time I had this no as pretty version of Jennifer Connolly in my mind. I thougt Lisa was more slender with dark hair.

His eyes are soo close set. he looks “SPECIAL”.

The whole damn family has Put major pressure on Angelina. I’ve read that the sister adopted 2 ethiopian kids and now the bro is an Ambassador. RUN ANGIE. This is a leach family. no wonder she looks so unhappy. she is stuck with a load of copy cats.

Another point to her impulsive behavior. She allowed this guy to be a part of her Foundation that was the JOLIE FOUNDATION before she acted on impulse and added Brad pitt’s name. this is one very bright reason she hasn’t dumped Brad yet. She has too much of HER stuff wrapped up with him and his family. MIR even got the initial 5 million from “brad’s Pocket” from the jolie (bleck pitt) Foundation. BIG mistake Angie. she got herself into a pickle with this redneck family this time.

..thats right Im doin' ME ... @ 04/21/2010 at 11:41 pm

@Tim Gunn. I think so too..cosign !!
@Nasra. Thats a GOOD look
@Ana….whoa girl, just whoa..lolol

Congrats to Mr Doug Pitt/ To me it seems like the senior Pitts have definily raised their children right!Doug should reap the benifits of his own hard work! Yes he has a famous brother and an exceptial sister in law. But he would not be where he is unless he was totally committed! Look, I adore the JP:S, but let us give Doug the credit he deserves. The Pitts were taught to care, to respect and to not judge . By the example being displayed by their children, Bill and Jane have a lot to be proud of. Blessings on them all

YES ALL THE PITT FAMILY ARE GREAT CARING PEOPLE AND IT IS GOOD THAT THEY ARE REMEMBERED FOR IT. AND OF COURSE ANGELINA IS JUST AS GREAT AND CARING TOO. GOD BLESS THEM ALL, AND NOT FORGETTING ALL THEIR FANS.

Registro de Marca @ 04/22/2010 at 2:59 pm

love him

thumb down because it’s the truth lolol

good looking and beautiful

she shall remain nameless @ 04/24/2010 at 2:39 am

He looks more handsome than Brad. There’s a sparkle in his eyes. :))))

This was a definitely superb post. In theory I’d like to write like this also – getting time and true work to generate a good piece of writing… but what can I say… I procrastinate alot and never seem to obtain something done.

What i don’t realize is actually how you are now not actually a lot more neatly-preferred than you may be right now. You’re so intelligent. You realize thus significantly when it comes to this topic, made me for my part consider it from numerous various angles. Its like women and men are not involved except it’s something to accomplish with Woman gaga! Your personal stuffs nice. At all times handle it up!

I believe this internet site contains some very fantastic information for everyone : D.

Doug is a lot better looking than Brad — and smart too. The wife seems very proud of being “the wife”. She is very average midwest-looking lady — but seems friendly.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] Show All