Suri & Isabella Cruise: City Sisters

Suri & Isabella Cruise: City Sisters

Katie Holmes carries her sleepy daughter, Suri Cruise, as they walk back to their New York City New York City on Monday (June 21).

Also heading home was Katie‘s step-daughter, Isabella Cruise!

Earlier in the day, Tom Cruise was seen arriving in NYC with Suri via helicopter.

Last week, Katie and Suri visited Spain for the premiere of dad Tom‘s new film, Knight and Day!

10+ pictures inside of Katie Holmes, Suri and Isabella Cruise heading home…

katie holmes suri isabella cruise nyc 01

• Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson rocky romance rumors completely false- Gossip Cop
  • Ariana Grande streams four new songs from her upcoming album- Just Jared Jr
  • Sin City co-director Frank Miller remembers Brittany Murphy- Huffington Post
  • Johnny Depp's daughter Lily Rose is heading to the big screen- Lainey Gossip
  • Selena Gomez kills the fashion game yet again- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

Hey Suri, use your feet for once, it won’t hurt you and it’s easy!

Isabella, that is one fugly woman.

Isabella could be Susan Boyle’s daughter. Puffy face, fat legs etc. The list goes on.

that girl is huge

@Soupy:

Susan Boyle is better looking. And thats saying something.

Yeah, I feel sorry for Isabella. Katie Holmes is her step-mom and Nicole Kidman is her mother. She must feel like the plain Jane of the family.

can you imagine how hard it’d be being cruise’s daughter?? what does she do with her life anyway?

So Judgemental @ 06/21/2010 at 5:09 pm

mouthy @ 06/21/2010 at 5:00 pm

Whatever the “church” tells her to.

Dance In The Dark @ 06/21/2010 at 5:12 pm

I feel sorry for Isabella. When Nicole and Tom where together her and Connor were virtually never seen, now the whole Tom/Katie/Suri overexposure has thrown her right in front of the camera every day. She looks like a very, suprisingly due to her parents, normal teenage girl, a refreshing change from the Hollywood brats that are plastered all over the gossip magazines. I just wish the cameras would back off and her and Connor might have a chance at a relatively normal upbringing, I mean some most people probably wouldn’t even recognise her and her brother so they could pave their own career/life choices without the association of their famous parents.

Why the heck is Nicole Kidman not in her children’s lives.. The teen years are tough especially if you are having weight issues.. She should be with her mother. I just think that is a bit off.. Tom is seen with Conner but not with Bella as much. She just seem sad to me. I don’t understand this. It seems as if when each had their biological children they swept the other two away.. Tom’s mother/sister are raising the older children.. NOT THEIR PARENTS..

It is none of my business I know, but I just don’t understand this whole situation.

@mouthy: She’s a teenager. She is also Nicole Kidman’s daughter but it seems like Nicole and a lot of the public forgot about that. lol

“It is none of my business I know, but I just don’t understand this whole situation”
and you’ll never know, because those are their business.

Why is Suri always being carried around like a little baby? Let that kid walk for once Katie! She is adorable though.

As for Isabella? whoa, she sure looks different. For sure she is not the most beautiful but she could probably look better if she lost a few lbs and got a new hairstyle (Not feeling the short hair on her) and wardrobe. Not a hopeless case. She seems like a sweet girl tho so don’t want to say anything too bad about her.

It’s nice that Isabella is spending time with Suri. I hope all is well with her.

@Soupy: She actually looks exactly like david miscavige. I’m not saying he’s her real dad I’m just saying he looks like he could be. LoL

TIM GUNN STEAMS @ 06/21/2010 at 5:20 pm

Excuse me while I lose all decorum.

Tom Cruise is a F**king piece of canine excrement

Kidman touched in LA yesterday morning to see her children, after a quick birthday luncheon, Cruise called his pilot and shoved the older children on a jet to NYC taking them with him. Good thing she didn’t call first, she may have missed seeing them for two hours.

Obviously, Suri requires a staff of twenty. It’s no wonder at all why the teen looks so glum.

Damn cult loving freak!

laverdadduele @ 06/21/2010 at 5:21 pm

@mouthy: and how would YOU know? did he also adopt you?

@TIM GUNN STEAMS:
Everytime, I mean EVERYTIME Nicole is in Los Angeles kids are somewhere else. Doesn’t it sound strange? I think it does.

TIM GUNN STEAMS @ 06/21/2010 at 5:27 pm

@busted:

Kidman bought a house in a gated community in LA. She is there now.

See my post above.

It’s too complicated for one post, suffice it to say, those who practice the cult of Scientology must SHUN all non-believers.

Kidman believes in the Bible, not that the spirits of space aliens inhabit her body and only Scientology can save her from these evil spirits known as Thetans.

The poor children were home-schooled in this after the divorce. Kidan wasn’t rich or strong enough to beat Cruise in court when she was younger. Now we all wait (for all children raised in cults) for them to come to their senses and escape the cult………………one day.

If you wish to be educated, it;s actually riveting to read it. It will scare you. http://xenu.net/

THIS would never happen with Kidman. After she entered, she would have the driver let Bella off to enter after the crowd was gone or through another entrance.

This the Cruise machine thumbing it in Kidman’s face, you’re in LA.
I took the kids to NYC.

Kidman may go back to Nashville, but one never knows, sometimes she shows up in NYC. Surprise Tom!

blueheavengirl @ 06/21/2010 at 5:35 pm

I wish Isabella hadn’t cut her hair from the last time we saw her. I thought it looked better a little longer. But then again, it’s her hair, she’s free to do what she likes with it. She seems independent and free-willed.

@TIM GUNN STEAMS:
Well, Tim considering the fact that yesterday was Father’s Day, why wouldn’t the kids be with their father? And how do you know that Kidman is still in L.A.? Whenever she goes or comes from Australia, she ususally stops at LAX and then takes a connecting flight back to Nashville. FYI, Tom is in NY to do interviews. It’s not like he just randomly decided to go to NY.

@blueheavengirl:

Bella is hardly “free” or “free willed”, if she is shoved on a private jet so she cannot see her Catholic mother.

this is what happens when you adopt rif raf

The last time they were in New York, I saw a pic where there were 18 paps waiting for them, I counted them, and that was on 1 side of their apartment, didn’t show the other side.
It’s nice tho that Bella spends a lot of time with Katie and Suri, but Nicole is her mother. Then again at 17, she has her own mind, and probably likes her younger stepmothers company.
I’m sure Nicole loves her children, but if we are to be honest , she is just a visitor in their lives, their home is with their father. I really believe they adore him.

Since when has Nicole Kidman been NOT RICH ENOUGH. Say whatever you want say but not that she wasn’t or isn’t rich enough to take her children, if they were not well taken care of.
She gets paid miliions for a movie. If we are going to comment about it , at least let’s be honest!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All