Gwyneth Paltrow: Dinner with Stella McCartney!

Gwyneth Paltrow: Dinner with Stella McCartney!

Gwyneth Paltrow leaves Scott’s Restaurant after having dinner with her pal, designer Stella McCartney, on Tuesday (March 15) in London, England.

The 38-year-old actress’ mom, Blythe Danner, recently gushed about her daughter’s singing.

“I love it! She has found that there is real joy and it opening up with singing and dancing; the endorphins get released and its an experience that you cant get any other way,” Blythe told OK!.

Asked if she would go on Glee with Gwyn, Blythe, said, “Oh my gosh! You know what, I will do anything. If they ask me to be on, I’m there, but I don’t think that’s going to happen.”

gwyneth paltrow stella mccartney dinner 01
gwyneth paltrow stella mccartney dinner 02
gwyneth paltrow stella mccartney dinner 03
gwyneth paltrow stella mccartney dinner 04
gwyneth paltrow stella mccartney dinner 05
gwyneth paltrow stella mccartney dinner 06

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
From Paris with Love @ 03/16/2011 at 12:40 am

I like her. The fact that she is a major preppy doesn’t bother me at all, better that than fake down-to-earthness, trailertrash or sex taped/panty-less ignorants. I think she’s hot, classy and smart (watch Spain, On The Road Again).

Broadway Babe @ 03/16/2011 at 12:52 am

They both look very tired

She’s really lost her looks as she’s aged. Ended up macobiotic-ing her face for her ass.

fashionista @ 03/16/2011 at 12:58 am

The boots are not bad but I wish she’d stop with the black tights.
She constantly overworks trends.

Is it just me or does Gwyneth’s hair look thinner?? She used to have super thick hair.

She is an amazing woman, very pretty, and collegeinterns.us

Seriously? @ 03/16/2011 at 1:11 am

@Emily S: That’s a woman?

Seriously? @ 03/16/2011 at 1:13 am

@Emily S: That’s a woman???

blonde lover @ 03/16/2011 at 1:16 am

I think she should try a darker shade of blonde.
Her natural color would probably be more flattering.

Madonna uses Stella because she always wanted her Lola in fashion as a designer. She uses gweyneth when she was in England to launch herself as an award wining actress to no avail. Used her ex Guy to be a director. I never trusted an of her relations because it is always to perpetuate her interests. Gwyneth is smart to avoid her now and reinvent herself as a great performer. Madonna is an icon of using and copying and marketing.

She’s cute but not especially hot. Rather disappointing without the red carpet glamor. Some women can really rock it without makeup. Gwyneth just looks sort of washed out.

She needs to stop dying her hair. It used to be much thicker but the overprocessing does not look good.

ugly chick

shoe bunny @ 03/16/2011 at 2:11 am

Love the coats. Love the boots too, but yeah, the tights don’t work.

Gwynnie looks like a 40sh Jan Brady

celeb spotter @ 03/16/2011 at 2:24 am

Get us some real celebs.

celeb spotter @ 03/16/2011 at 2:29 am

You post about the same four all the time.

I’d love to see Blythe on Glee. Gwyneth is not without talent but she lacks her mother’s charm.

blue bear @ 03/16/2011 at 2:43 am

G.P.’s face looks oddly tighter
Is she botoxing or something??

YUCK……CAN’T BELIEVE THIS PLAIN JANE IS BLYTHE DANNER’S DAUGHTER.

SHE SHOULD GET HER BEAUTIUL MOM TO GIVE HER A MAKEOVER.

Is she really releasing an album?

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All