Kate Hudson: Engaged to Matt Bellamy!

Kate Hudson: Engaged to Matt Bellamy!

Kate Hudson is engaged to her beau, Muse rocker Matt Bellamy!

The 32-year-old actress announced the happy news on an appearance on The Today Show on Wednesday morning (April 27) while chatting about her new movie, Something Borrowed.

Kate graces this month’s cover of InStyle and talked marriage with the mag.

“I wouldn’t count it out,” Kate shared. “My own parents aren’t married, and anybody who has seen how we love, open our arms, and accept people with all of their faults knows I come from a great, happy home. A wedding is a beautiful thing – and I love the idea of two people celebrating their love and bringing their families together – but Matthew and I kind of skipped that part and went right to the good stuff!”

Congratulations to Kate and Matt!!

Jesse Grant/Getty

Hope they will be happy together, they certainly look like it

Katy Berry @ 04/27/2011 at 9:17 am

Congratulations! I think it’s the best thing in life. It really changed my life when I had my first kid. Now that I have three, I’m really, really happy and I would love to have more. It’s a really amazing experience.

happy for them

Madam Gaga @ 04/27/2011 at 9:19 am

Congrats! Love Kate Hudson!! She deserves to be so happy and have lots of babies. Really lovely girl.

sine they’re having a baby and all….

Congrats! I’m very happy for her. She gets a lot of hate, but I really think she seems genuinely kind and down to earth. Good luck.

Butter_Fly @ 04/27/2011 at 9:28 am

For some strange reason I have a feeling it’s not going to last. First comes baby, then comes marriage, then comes love. lol. I guess they are going to give that love thing a try.

Congrats on ur gay hubbie, Kate!

klutzy_girl @ 04/27/2011 at 9:50 am

Yay! Congratulations to them!

These phony biitches crack me up. She’s been such a big hoary h0 all this time, and now, just becasue she’s about to drop another kid by a different man, then she gotta do the expected thing and get married. just like natalie portman.
These biitches talk a good game and their behavior make it appear that they are independent, 21st century women who dont live their lives as dictated by society and yet, when they are put to the test, they fold and behave in the same old traditional way just like any other middle-america stepford woman. Stupid phony biitches. LOL
So who’s taking bets on how long after the birth of the kid this ‘marriage’ will last? btw, how long did the previous one last? it ended before the kid turned 2, right? LMFAO!

Like would say Selma Hayek :

Somebody do something !!!! lol

HAHAHHAHAHAHA

LOVE.
HAHAHAHAHA I CAN GET IN!!!! WATCH!!!!!! HAHAHAHA INTO THE CLUB!!!!! HAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHA
LOVE,
HOWDY!!!!!

pigbearman @ 04/27/2011 at 10:39 am

she’s trapped him good

She’s really a deep thinker. Not! How long did her marriage with Chris last? Anyone taking bets on whether or not she actually goes through with a ceremony?

I wish her all the best with her relationship and pregnancy. I just don’t understand how a modern woman becomes pregnant a couple of months after meeting a man. Surely people need time to know each other before bringing a child into the world.

klutzy_girl @ 04/27/2011 at 11:33 am

Okay, for the idiots on here – She and Chris were married for six years.

laverdadduele @ 04/27/2011 at 12:31 pm

Really…why even bother?

Isn’t this the woman who flip through men like hotcakes. I don’t know why some celebrities think they have to get engaged because they got knocked up. Dude, the deed is done!
By the way, isn’t she old enough to know how to PREVENT pregnancy if she really wanted to? Same with Natalie Portman; I don’t get that. Can’t be THAT many condoms breaking in Hollywood or that many women not on the pill.
I can’t see that all these pregnancies without benefit of a husband can be unplanned. I’m not saying that you need a husband ( that’s the individual’s choice), but why go all conventional AFTER the fact? If they get married and it lasts a year, I’ll eat my hat. Hell, I don’t even have a hat. I’ll buy one and THEN eat it.

This “engagement” is strange.She’s promoting her movie and they get engaged during a movie promotion.Looks like they staged it to get attention to her and her movie.
First of all,she’s grown enough to know what pills and condoms are,and she found the perfect toy boy to get her preggers,because he’s from England and never knew how Hollywood life really is.The perfect dumb guy to a known useless w.h.o.r.e to use,then throw away after the baby is born.Mattt will see the mistake he made by dating that s.l.u.t when she cheats on him or when he discovers the kid may not be his.Both are adults and should know the responsibility of bring an innocent child into this world.Both are irresponsible.I feel for the baby,because their relationship(IF they really marry) won’t last,and we’ll see another Hollywood kid growing up with separated parents.
I fear for Muse’s future…I hope Kate doesn’t destroy the band.Her reputation isn’t good.:(

Hot website, don’t miss it

Please click good

I love that girl as an actress! I don’t know who the fiance is, but I’m glad she’s happy!

OOO nice dress!!! She is like Azaleya Rhododendron – super HOT!