Jessica Alba: 'Spy Kids 4' Trailer!

Jessica Alba: 'Spy Kids 4' Trailer!

Check out the trailer for Jessica Alba and Joel McHale‘s new movie, Spy Kids 4: All the Time in the World!

Here’s the synopsis: “On the surface, Marissa Cortez Wilson (Alba) has it all…married to a famous spy hunting television reporter, a new baby and intelligent twin step kids. But in reality, trying to mother Rebecca and Cecil, who clearly don’t want her around, is her toughest challenge yet. Also, her husband, Wilbur (McHale), wouldn’t know a spy if he lived with one which is exactly the case — Marissa’s a retired secret agent.”

Spy Kids 4 will hit theaters nationwide on August 19, 2011.

‘Spy Kids 4: All the Time in the World’ Trailer

Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty

Hmm I loved the spy kids movies when I was younger! 4D should be interesting

WHEN I WAS YOUNGER I LOVE THIS MOVIE,I’M GOING TO SEE THE MOVIE

Shes so beautiful its illegal <3

this women is desperate

Here’s what I wanna know. How in the world is she related to Carmen and Juni cortez from the other movies?? I don’t remember her character being there before…. Guess i’ll have to wait and see

the former spy kids are grown ups now =O Jess Alba is so pretty, unbelievable…..I’ll watch this in memory of the old ones!

@lindsey: woman not women

i’m so excited to see this movie! its gonna be so cool to see carmen and juni all grown up!

WORST TRAILER EVER!

This make look the smurf’s trailer like Inception.

BloodbuzzOhio @ 05/31/2011 at 7:33 pm

Her career is not going too well..then again, it hasn’t been going well ever since Dark Angel finished.

whogoesthere? @ 05/31/2011 at 7:56 pm

No offense but Alba couldn’t act her way through a colgate comercial. I think I’ll pass on this one.

Can’t wait?
!!

I n F a m o u s l y C o o L @ 05/31/2011 at 8:33 pm

…Cool for the kids but this is a epic fail for alba.

laverdadduele @ 05/31/2011 at 8:35 pm

Spy Kids 4…REALLY??? She needs to get a new agent ASAP.

And the Razzie goes to…

well, someone’s career is stuck. :( Sad…

wow, just the synopsis is making me gag..

I love Spy kids very very much, but it doesn’t look good and those actors seem not to know how to play, btw it’s stupid that they make so many parts (which are useless) just to cash in on it.

WhatWillTheNeigboursSay @ 06/01/2011 at 8:20 am

This could be a cute movie but then again..albas acting is painful to watch..

WhatWillTheNeigboursSay @ 06/01/2011 at 8:20 am

This could be a cute movie but then again..albas acting is painful to watch..

WhatWillTheNeigboursSay @ 06/01/2011 at 8:24 am

THis could be a cute movie but then again..albas acting is painful to watch.. she’s horrible. Don’t know why she’s in the movie when there’s no beach and she doesn’t wear a tiny bikini. Sorry, her acting skills are even for an eye-candy role too bad.