Bruno Mars' Grammys Performance - Watch Now!

Bruno Mars' Grammys Performance - Watch Now!

Bruno Mars hits the stage during the 2012 Grammy Awards held at Staples Center on Sunday (February 12) in Los Angeles.

The 26-year-old singer performed his song “Runaway” during the show. Bruno and his band all suited up in Dolce&Gabbana!

Bruno‘s “Grenade” is nominated for Record of the Year with Adele, Bon Iver, Mumford & Sons, and Katy Perry.

The track is also up for Song of the Year and Best Pop Solo Performance, while Bruno‘s album, Doo-Wops & Hooligans, is up for Album of the Year and Best Pop Vocal Album!

Bruno Mars’ Grammys Performance

bruno mars grammys performance 2012 12
bruno mars grammys performance 2012 13
bruno mars grammys performance 2012 14

Tim P. Whitby/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

I love this performance…

He sounds good as usually, but his hair is as high as half of his face!

hes so fcking cocky

one of the best….thanks bruno

His performance was amazing. It made me love him more,if that is possible
One of the best of the night,if not the best
He looked amazing, the set was amazing,vocals perfect
That spilt,awesome
and that line “So get off your rich asses, and let’s have some fun!’” lol

HAPPY V-DAY @ 02/12/2012 at 10:46 pm

HEY NORMA!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA GET UP AND FIX ME SOME BREAKFAST!!!!!! HAHAHA U OLD HAG!!!!! HAHAHA HERE’S A LIST OF CHORES TO DO AROUND THE HOUSE!!!!! 1. THE SCRUB THE CEILING WITH YOUR TOOTHBRUSH!!!! 2.LICK THE TOILET BOWL CLEAN!!!!!! 3. WASH THE WINDOWS WITH YOUR BUTT!!!! HAHAHA 4. CUT THE GRASS WITH A RAZOR BLADE!!!! HAHA 5. WASH THE DISHES!!!!! HAHA 6. DO THE LAUNDRY BY HAND!!!!! 7. CLEAN OUT THE POOL!!!! HAHAHA

LOVE,
GET TO WORK!!!!!! HAHAHA AND MAKE SURE U WEAR SOMETHING NICE!!!!! HAHAHA

HAPPY V-DAY @ 02/12/2012 at 10:48 pm

AND DON’T FORGET TO PICK SOME COTTON WHILE YOU’RE AT!!!! HAHAHA

LOVE,
HAHA

HAPPY V-DAY @ 02/12/2012 at 10:49 pm

IT!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA

LOVE,
HAHA

[~Fug Face Man!ston~] @ 02/12/2012 at 10:50 pm

This was the best performance of the night. Well the most entertaining, to me. I Like him a lot more now.

justsaying @ 02/12/2012 at 11:11 pm

@[~Fug Face Man!ston~]:
me too! I agree-it was soooo great! Love him tons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’ve never really listened to him, but this performance was SO cool. Very entertaining, without bumping and grinding all over the place.

Best performance of the night!!!! So perfect

This was the best performance all night… and i had never heard of him til they introduced him. however, now that i have googled him and listened to other stuff, this opening act was by far the best. blew me away.

First, this was my first time ever to watch the entire Grammy’s from beginning to end.

LL Cool J, great host! I have been a fan of yours since, as long as I can remember! From his music career to acting career. You were great! Nice how you started off the show by talking about Whitney Houston and that prayer for her, I’m sure that she was pleased in heaven, looking over everyone that she has touched for thirty years! Great Job LL!

Wow, just wow, I never, ever seen Bruno Mars performed before, and I was blown away, when he did that James Brown, wow! Great Job Bruno, hope to see more performances from you in the future, guess I got to download the song now, huh, lol, again, wow, and great job!!!

Alicia Keys, amazing. Great performance as ever, was this her first performance and seen public since she had adorable cutie pie, Egypt with husband, Swizz Beatz, I think so, and I can’t wait for your next cd to drop this year, since you came on scene, I have always wanted to pick up the piano again, and I do hope that, that will be pretty soon!

Chris Brown, your performance was interesting… good, but interesting and towards the end of the show, you were great, you represented the 804, always a fan of the same state that I am from, and that is Virginia, can’t wait for Fortune to come out this year!

Kelly Clarkson, I loved your dress that you wore while performing, beautiful!

Rihanna, your performance was good, wished you would have won album of the year though!

Jennifer Hudson, you had me in tears girl, paying tribute to The Late Whitney Houston, that sounds so weird to me right now saying The Late Whitney Houston, singing I Always Love You, one of my favorite songs from her. Right now, those lyrics are so deep when you think about it now and forever. Great Job J-Hud!

Nicki Minaj, your performance, omg, it was good and scary at the same time, if it makes sense!

I know this person was not nominated but I didn’t know that he was there or even a presenter until they said his name, but Drake, you looked really good, you are one of my favorite rappers and I do like your singing too!

I thought Beyonce was supposed to performed, so I guess her and Jay stayed home with Little Miss Blue Ivy, who is so beautiful, Congrats to you two again for the birth of your daughter, and for Jay, Congrats on your award, tonight!

I don’t get it. What’s it with this pathetic-haired little man? Ugh!

carrienae @ 02/13/2012 at 3:29 am

Bruno and his group was so amazing!!! They do put great performences all the time. I truly enjoy him and his charm….

Illyria….I like you and what you have to say. He did not sound or dance well

Lovelydee @ 02/13/2012 at 3:37 am

This man can really put
on a show. Love him.

Love Bruno Mars–loved his performance! Best of the night, in my opinion…

James Brown lives!! Thank you Bruno Mars!

My Granddaughter says you are the best and after last night I agree with her. No RAP but singing and dancing and those James Brown moves….WOW! Good for you Bruno.

I love Adele like everybody. What is Bruno, chopped liver???? He puts out a solid great album with at least a couple of memorable songs. He has a great Grammy performance complete with a split. Gets the crowd jumpin’ and no Grammy. What’s up with that?

reeniebeenie @ 02/13/2012 at 10:57 am

OMG! I watch Bruno’s version of Amy Winehouse’s “Valerie” to start my day every day, now I’ll be watchin this one. It is so fine to see some of that old school “dressed up and dance” Perfect! This guy can move! and so does his band! Prince? where are you babe? you are the master of dance moves, miss seeing you perform!

that performance was even better than the one on x factor. It’s a shame he didn’t win any grammy. I think he’s just brilliant. Nowadays more than the half of the singers can’t hold the balance between singing and dancing at the same time and all of them sound terrible or they just lip sync. For me he is the only one who can handle that perfectly and he is the most talented singer right now and yeah he kicked ass :D

1:09 cookies are done!