Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt: 'Blood & Honey' Paris Premiere!

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt: 'Blood & Honey' Paris Premiere!

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt arrive at the premiere of In the Land of Blood and Honey on Thursday (February 16) in Paris, France.

The 36-year-old actress stepped out in a Ralph & Russo dress with Lorraine Schwartz earrings and Jimmy Choo shoes, while Brad, 48, suited up in Gucci.

“I wanted people across the world to watch this movie and say, ‘That is a family like mine, that is a mother like me.’ So when they see a headline that says a bomb went off in Aleppo [in Syria] they think of the characters in this film and they think they are related to them and they maybe feel that much more invested,” Angelina recently told the Associated Press about the drama.

“This film has taught me to love film again because I see what film can do … and I am re-inspired because I was not feeling very inspired as an actress. I was feeling very disheartened,” she added.

10+ pictures inside of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt at the Blood and Honey Paris premiere…

angelina jolie brad pitt blood honey paris premiere 01
angelina jolie brad pitt blood honey paris premiere 02
angelina jolie brad pitt blood honey paris premiere 03
angelina jolie brad pitt blood honey paris premiere 04
angelina jolie brad pitt blood honey paris premiere 05
angelina jolie brad pitt blood honey paris premiere 06
angelina jolie brad pitt blood honey paris premiere 07
angelina jolie brad pitt blood honey paris premiere 08
angelina jolie brad pitt blood honey paris premiere 09
angelina jolie brad pitt blood honey paris premiere 10
angelina jolie brad pitt blood honey paris premiere 11
angelina jolie brad pitt blood honey paris premiere 12

ABC

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 716 » Show All

the flower would have look good if it is small not giant.what is really going on with angie.i just wish that this movie never happened.she is receiving treats,and she is always nervous, crying in sarajevo, looking so thin and tired,crying in the shower just because of this movie.it is just not worth it.wake up angie , you are a movie star not a director.just accept it please.nothing good comes out of this movie for you.drop it.

alexanderina @ 02/16/2012 at 5:33 pm

@beth: you are not making a sense whatsoever

Beauty and brains.I am always in awe of her.

cats and rats @ 02/16/2012 at 5:33 pm

Dress Hav face on pellet drejng her Lii old women coralldel vale Jon corful grandmom clotted Joan crawful style bad girl looking Dow al time now wan to looking up Lii goo git bad. Long time try to. Be goo can kept. F ace up man pup wit nose ail ove

alexanderina @ 02/16/2012 at 5:35 pm

@beth: You are not making any sense whatsoever

oh la belle MISS ANGIE
YOU ARE USING THE APPROPRIATE DRESS IN THE COUNTRY AND THE CITY OF FASHION.
MISS ANGIE DRESS YOU LIKE HOLLYWOOD ACTRESSES LEGENDARY CLASSY AND PROPERTY.
NO NEED TO DRESS LIKE A Teen JENNYPIGG AS THAT INSTEAD OF DRESS AS AN ADULT WOMAN YOUR AGE ends up looking to Snooky

lovin the agony from the trollniston!!!! bwahahahahaha!

@beth: #52,The latest in fashion this year is everything is oversized. Look on the runways models. Also earrings, neckless are all oversized this year, and everything is in very bright colors.

I love her latest dress choices

Ivy League Student @ 02/16/2012 at 5:39 pm

Next, they’re going to adopt annoying indians with strong accents!

Ivy League – kind of an oxymoron, don’t you think?

What a beauty! She’s looks amazing.

Ivy League Student @ 02/16/2012 at 5:50 pm

We are superior! Why adopt other races? Isn’t a pearl better than cheese, apples, peanut butter and dirt?

@Ivy League Student:
Omg, you r so rude, how could a person say such a thing? Everyone is special and all children are great! You need a life!

cats and rats @ 02/16/2012 at 6:04 pm

Level dress for kemem or cerline dress laugh make my smile

Ivy League Student @ 02/16/2012 at 6:05 pm

@Lilly:
Not everyone can go to a great college like I did. People on this website are losers how are too concern about celebrities lives. That is why people are becoming more digustingly diverse.

I think people misunderstood me. I meant to say that Ivy League Student is not very bright, hence the oxymoron (means something the opposite of the title).

Ivy League Student @ 02/16/2012 at 6:06 pm

@ann:
You are a fool. A child who goes on the internet to examine celebrites who have no real talent.

WOWSA!!!!!!!!!! ….Angie SLAYS me!! GORGEOUS!

That dress is terrible.
AJ attacked by a flower.
She’s really trying to sell this film!
So much about AJ we will NEVER really KNOW……

Why so smug?
Always putting her nose up in the air.

Love this couple…go Angie.

she really creeps me out :(…paper bag that brad actually he should be paper bagged too…..ewwie alert

Actually the dress look a lot better than a similar one that Charlize Theron wore. She looks stunning no matter what dress she wears.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 716 » Show All