Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Bar Refaeli: Nude for under.me Video!

Bar Refaeli: Nude for under.me Video!

Bar Refaeli strips down in this video launching the new men’s underwear collection from her under.me line.

“Duper excited for this video! hope you’ll like it!” tweeted the 26-year-old Israeli model, who goes nearly nude in the clip.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Bar Refaeli

Bar‘s under.me features tees and underwear for both men and women.

“I feel I look my best when I’m comfortable. Especially when it comes to underwear,” she writes on the line’s website.

Bar Refaeli – under.me

John Parra/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All
bahha black sheep @ 05/03/2012 at 6:53 pm

gorgeous

so sick of her

Her body is ridiculous.

I just came on her ass !!!!!!!!!!!!

Classless attention boar

NYMPHETAMINE @ 05/03/2012 at 7:12 pm

another sexist ad :P

Bar nude? what a concept…

her arms looks really funny in that top picture. Popeye the sailor girl?

I See PENTHOuSE In her Future…or maybe PLAYBOYYYY!!!!!!

very nice! what is the song name?

Fan of Models @ 05/03/2012 at 7:36 pm

Amazing! What a sexy presentation. She has the best body in the business.

Thanks Jared @ 05/03/2012 at 7:40 pm

The woman does not need tons of makeup and push-up bras to look her best. I like the video a lot.

cleoapatra @ 05/03/2012 at 7:43 pm

she seems old woman

Best butt ever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The concept is good wearing your man`s undershirt and stuff. But she went overboard with all the nudity. That`s her way to bring in attention and she needs to tone her body. Same old stuff from her. Also overpriced basic items, nothing new or interesting.

her body is ok but her eyes are too small

She’s gorgeous and has a fantastic body. And the video is really an artwork, brilliant and subtle. The only problem is being too long. 30 seconds or one minute perhaps would be more enough.

@Fan of Models: what bizzness? cheap men’s mag modeling?

KAY blood @ 05/03/2012 at 9:03 pm

“Duper” excited? Didn’t she mean to say “Super” excited?

Her deep set eyes turn me off. People with deep set eyes arent very evolved and have genes youd see on primitive people. Look at Scandinavians and Israelis. They arent very evolved or modern like white people or Brazilians. Her deep set eyes turn me off. Its an indication that her body may look good and healthy but her genes are old school.

Fan of Models @ 05/03/2012 at 9:25 pm

@shubby – business of showing her body, like modeling, VS models, catwalk models. We are used to look at sticks with push-up bras, full of makeup, twisting their spines to pretend they have a figure and never smiling. This one (Bar) has a real woman’s figure. And her hair does not serve her as a security blanket. She is natural.

thats pretty bad when she cant even get one of the lower end Vogue’s like Taiwan,Hellas,Portugal. can’t believe she’s called supermodel.
Fan of models; you dont sound like you are much a fan of models at all, lol. you mean video/men’s mag models? Candice Swanepoel contorts her body and gets alot of work. its called POSING!

@Patrick: Could you be ANY more idiotic and offensive?

I’m personally a big fan of Bar’s. JJ people love to tear her down for reasons that clearly call out their lack of knowledge. Bar does a TON of modeling for a TON of different magazines and companies. Just because all you see on JJ is the nudity and bikinis doesn’t mean that it’s all these models do. Bar has been in just as many magazines as all the VS models you people love to praise. And by the way, get the f*** off your high horses with that. I love Miranda and Candice and all them but they spend just as much time baring their bodies as Bar does, so get over yourselves.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All