Kristen Stewart - Met Ball 2012

Kristen Stewart - Met Ball 2012

Kristen Stewart hits the red carpet in style at the 2012 Met Ball held at the Metropolitan Museum of Art on Monday (May 7) in New York City.

The 22-year-old actress rocked a Balenciaga by Nicolas Ghesquière dress to the affair!

Earlier in the day, Kristen was spotted leaving her hotel looking cool and chic in a leather jacket.

Be sure to catch Kristen in her upcoming film Snow White and the Huntsman, hitting theaters June 1.

This year’s Costume Institute Gala Benefit – celebrating the opening of the Schiaparelli and Prada: Impossible Conversations exhibition – is co-chaired by Carey Mulligan, Vogue editor Anna Wintour, and designer Miuccia Prada.

kristen stewart 2012 met ball 01
kristen stewart 2012 met ball 02
kristen stewart 2012 met ball 03
kristen stewart 2012 met ball 04
kristen stewart 2012 met ball 05
kristen stewart 2012 met ball 06

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All
FashionGal @ 05/07/2012 at 9:23 pm

Worst dressed…but I’d expect nothing less of her

last years red dress was much prettier. the shoes are a big no. i was hoping rob would accompany her to this event.

BamaBelle @ 05/07/2012 at 9:24 pm

WTF!!!!

Gabrielle @ 05/07/2012 at 9:24 pm

Did she think she was going to the MTV Movie Awards?

Im sorry but, wtf? Lol. She dresses better than this!! Maybe I don’t know fashion or something. I just don’t see it.

AWFULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

Not my favorite look of hers. Still lover her though.

WTF? My friend, my friend…. This is the worst dress I’ve seen in my entire life.! She looks AWFUL!

I don’t understand WHY Stewart attends this events! I’m pretty tired of her EVERYWHERE!

Gossipgirl @ 05/07/2012 at 9:26 pm

Posture; fug!
Dress; fug!
Shoes; fug!

Oh, no…Yikes.

I’m not a fan of the dress either but come on guys, it’s the met ball, you’re supposed to wear artsy stuff, it’s always been like that

OMG – wth – hire a stylist or a new one. This is hideous!

GEESH Kristen would it kill you to at least smile, This is the only celebrity whom seems unhappy about being a celebrity. Sweetheart we can switch places, and i can attend fashion events, get free stuff, drink expensive wine, and travel around the world if you don’t want to. SMH

She is GORGEOUS!!!!!!

Wonkie eyes.

Her dress is being praised by fashion experts everywhere because that is what fashion is all about! Creating art and doing something different! I’m sick of everyone praising the safe choices! This was much more eye catching and beautiful in an artist way!

the_squad @ 05/07/2012 at 9:32 pm

I like the top part…not crazy about the bottom. Different shoes would have improved the look.

Pretty hair/makeup.

the_boyfriend @ 05/07/2012 at 9:33 pm

i actually like the dress, she’s edgy enough to pull it off.
but she flopped with her showing it off, girl still can’t pose, the whole awkward i dont give a damn thing isn’t cute anymore, she’s not newbie to this.

She’s too pretty for this. She looks like she’s going to the MTV awards, not a gala. I like the shoes, but not with that outfit.

Gorgeous….. as always. She rest herself in every way. love this person sooo real! <3

OMG! She’s soooooooooooooo boring!

Absolutely stunning!!!!

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww all wrong for the event.

Just look at her face. She’s thinking:

“I know you won’t like this. You think that I give a ****?”

Gotta love her!