Leonardo DiCaprio & Erin Heatherton: Biking Twosome!

Leonardo DiCaprio & Erin Heatherton: Biking Twosome!

Leonardo DiCaprio and girlfriend Erin Heatherton enjoy a romantic bicycle ride together on Thursday (June 14) in New York City.

The 37-year-old actor and Erin, 23, watched the sunset while they rode their bikes along the Manhattan waterfront.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Leonardo DiCaprio

Earlier in the week, Leo and Erin got cozy while having lunch together at Cuban Italian restaurant Candela Candela.

In case you missed it, check out the trailer for Leo‘s upcoming film Django Unchained!

10+ pictures inside of Leonardo DiCaprio and Erin Heatherton riding their bikes in New York…

leonardo dicaprio erin heatherton biking twosome 01
leonardo dicaprio erin heatherton biking twosome 11
leonardo dicaprio erin heatherton biking twosome 12

Valerie Macon/Getty

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 822 » Show All
Jenn Jenn @ 06/15/2012 at 3:14 pm

@jean:

LOL, You’re right about that, but I don’t know how many times I can see the same movie over and over again, this man needs to get a sense of humor in his movies and do something other than die.

In Django, I’m kind of hoping that they kill him in the end, and we all know how Gatsby ends.

@las:
I’m no fan of Lainey but how do YOU know what went down. I’m sure Leo actually invited Blake as opposed to her showing up unexpected and he probably left his trialr.
And I’m sure his return to Beach Hauus balcony – the very house he moved form to avoid the paps- with Madalina Ghena was a PR strategy. The Blake thing is way over but Leo is NOT above playing the PR game as his stans choose to believe.
We heard about him clubbing with models in Austarlia while he was with Erin and of course his nocturnal activities in NOLA, but to see thes pics its happy happy Leo.
Read for the real Leo photo op or no photot op while with Erin
He’s a cokehead sleaze like Gerry Butler and they will both be hanging out in nightclubs together till they are in their 60s.

@Jenn Jenn: You are really describing him as if he is going to die in overdose by tomorrow. Just because he is sleeping with young beauty doesn’t mean he has a mental problem. The guy is jus just living every man’s dream including mine. You highly invested emotionally in him. You really need a break.

@102: `Leo is NOT above playing the PR game as his stans choose to believe.` That`s obvious. He is a Hollywood player with a reputation. He has to play this game and he has game these days. He found the perfect co-star ( too bad they can`t fake attraction ) so he is playing.

Leo DiCaprio(Brazil clinic) @ 06/15/2012 at 3:29 pm

I am not sleeping with this piece of model.Think why?Because I really doesn’t have a mental problem.

Jenn Jenn @ 06/15/2012 at 3:33 pm

@darro:

:) Maybe it’s the opposite, you don’t want to see his flaws as you wish you were exactly like him.

I’m not saying that these things will happen, I’m saying there is a chance of these things happening.

We GenXers have very little to look up to as far as actors go, certainly don’t want to lose another one. I think in the end what I am saying is that the man doesn’t look happy, and it’s kind of sad.

Just saying

@spanishlover: I really think its going to last too Spanishlover. As to whether or not pics are staged or not…..who friggin cares! And this BS about not being affectionate in public. Lots of guys are like that. Not everybody is cool with PDA. Doesn’t mean that he’s not like that in private with her. Plenty of guys don’t maul their GF’s in public. Not like they can’t get a room.
What level of Perv would he be accused of if he was walking around in public with her with his hand on her a$$???

@@las: Ok, lets assume he invited her from across atlantic ocean. If he cares that much deeply about her, why didn’t he make an effort to visit her when she was back to U.S. for a while. I mean he really cares right? People who usually do like blake make an effort to cross atlantic just to be with him for 2 days making use two air flight from NY to Hong kong, but why not him? What is the difference? Oh, I know, cause he doesn’t give a damn. He never ever invest emotionally with any of his girl friend. He always does his own thing at his own time when he wants too. Madalina was a hook up with Danny, AKA his long time friend club promoter. There was a picture shoveling with each other while Leo was taking to some blonde along with other girls. Erin came next. He flew her up to Australia just like he did with BLAKE. lol Of course, the rest is history as far it goes with Erin.

This won`t last much longer. And it`s not about PDA. It`s about not having chemistry and you don`t see attraction between them at all. You can have PDA as much as you want or not. It`s not about that. Clearly he has no problem when it comes to PDA. Look up Gisele, Bar and Lively photos and then look at these…
This whole theme, Leo and his new `piece` is such a cliche by now. I don`t think anyone buys it even him. It`s fun until he gets bored soon.

Rio Reporter @ 06/15/2012 at 3:43 pm

Ms Bubley sold her nipples, butt, other parts of body for fame and money and now they are doing charity together?Funny idea,isn’t it?

Excellent well said.

spanishlover @ 06/15/2012 at 3:52 pm

i think he hangs with his friends a lot because he has said time and time again that he doesn’t like being alone and that he has to have a friend travel with him constantly,…..doesn’t mean he is gay!!!

@spanishlover: I don’t think he’s gay either. plenty of un-married guys hang/travel with their friends all the time. And the fact that he has many of the same friends as from highschool? How can that be a bad thing? Maybe he trusts them because in the last 20+years they haven’t sold him out to the press.

@Jenn Jenn: That is your projection as a fan and a women. Because, he hasn’t settle with kids, women’s automatically assume or like to project that he hasn’t found his love and that sad.. etc… Let me tell you this, he is a guy with a career driven. Guys like him want to achieve their career goal not family. Family for guys is always going to be there for them. All they have to do pic up a girl plant their seed. On the other hand, women of his age has different priorities and rightly so. But, he like any guy he is living the dream. He has the luxury of fame and money and he is using it wisely. Unlike many guys who make a lot of babies with different wives and girlfriend only to break later and pay child support, he is living without a stress and responsibilities for other. Now, that is living the dream not like you project it. Sad is for me seeing all those celebs with children divorcing and re-marring countless time because they suppose too. He is living his priority and taking advantage of it. I would do the same if i had the fortune that he has. lol

I just feel this is another PR game for him. He was under the radar in NOLA without her I assume and just when the break up questions appeared we have this frenzy. Everyone in Hollywood needs PR and play the PR game. Especially if you are not married and ready to settle down like eternal bachelor Leo or Clooney. You don`t see this coming from Matt Damon or Tom Hanks for a reason. Just my two cents…

@darro: I’m kinda likin’ Darro right now.

MANN! leo has a serial-killer pattern in how he dates women(oops girls, women when he’s done dating ‘em), and in which pattern! from lunch to biking, to grocerry:P i still remember the biking pictures of him and blake!

Doctor,Rio @ 06/15/2012 at 4:09 pm

@darro:

Leo, let me tell you that u are not a guy already, let me tell you also that wise guys can archieve at least 10 goals at the same time.U stuck even with oscar.

ERIN IS SO BEAUTIFUL !!!! LEONARDO FINALLY FOUND A GIRL WHO IS NOT ONLY HOT; BUT HAS BRAIN! !!!!

Leo DiCaprio(Brazil clinic) @ 06/15/2012 at 4:15 pm

@darro:

Pay child support?I am not that dumb, really

OK. I disagre with you there, the Leo/Erin break up rumors were mostly blogs not the print so I doubt that bothered him. In any caae his people could just give *** bits too mags like other do to counter that if need be. There are always break up rumors about famous couples not just Leo so I don’t think these endless pics are for that. JMO

@114 I agree in some respects and that’s why I don’t go hard on Leo.
He knows he is not marriage/father material and is not hypocritical about it. Unlike Tiger Woods, Ben Affleck who do/did the daddy thing while carousing on the downlow. Leo is honest enough about himself and I give him some credit for that.

@121: Well whatever the reason is the game is definitely on right now!

Same pattern @ 06/15/2012 at 4:38 pm

The years go by, a different blonde girl, a bike ride in NY…LOL! Too funny.

Shallow Greedy Gamer Leo @ 06/15/2012 at 4:39 pm

@also:

They are decent people. Hanks and Damon. Good actors.

Shallow Greedy Gamer Leo @ 06/15/2012 at 4:40 pm