Jennifer Lopez: 'Goin' In' Video Premiere!

Jennifer Lopez: 'Goin' In' Video Premiere!

Jennifer Lopez displays rhinestone-studded lips in the just released video for her song “Goin’ In”!

The 43-year-old entertainer, who just celebrated her birthday yesterday, was joined by Flo Rida for the song.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Jennifer Lopez

In case you missed them, check out pics of Jennifer celebrating her birthday with boyfriend Casper Smart in New York City. She was surprised with a party aboard a private yacht!

WHAT DO YOU THINK of the video for Jennifer Lopez’s “Goin’ In”?

Jennifer Lopez – “Goin’ In” Video Premiere

Charley Gallay/Getty

Give it up already, J-lo.

Her body is sick! 43 never looked better…

African Girl @ 07/25/2012 at 9:19 pm

Does it seem like she is trying too hard??

w…tf did I just watch???

Ebonychick @ 07/25/2012 at 9:37 pm

Ok the hood thing is fine if your 18 but we all have to grow up sometime

She needs to sit her tired ass down somewhere and go be a mom to her children. She has plenty of businesses to run and needs to give it over to some new talent.

She Stinks! @ 07/25/2012 at 9:54 pm

She can’t sing or dance. Her seizure like moves are tired and from the 1990s. She’s an old woman with 2 kids (that she ignores btw), and expects us to believe she’s all hood? Go away you untalented no class desperate trash. The world has evolved passed you, we no longer care about you or your silly ridiculous antics. Time to go off into obscurity. It’s over JHO Bag.

I need to go to the gym obviously

JefferydgyGO @ 07/25/2012 at 10:23 pm

what Steve replied I am in shock that a mom able to earn $8998 in one month on the internet. did you look at this link(Click on menu Home more information) http://goo.gl/J1Dgf

She needs to take a break for a while. She’s getting old, real fast!

an awful singer my ears hurt

No offense but that was truly one of THE stupidest videos ever!! And in this day an age that’s pretty hard to do but she did it. WTF was that crap.

I like jlo but I don’t like this song.

IF YOU HAVE NOTHING NICE TO SAY THE PISS OFF AND GO WATCH SOMEONE ELES

To me it seems there was a lot of effort that went into this video plus the first time I’ve ever seen bedazzled lips. I admire people who try new things as long as it doesn’t hurt anybody.

stupid video like the song .. it got stuck on one level and does not develop as fully degraded. .

nothing new .. I understand the main thing in the video is her butt .. and that’s all she’s got show us?
ah, and her tummy.

lexy hates bilson @ 07/26/2012 at 6:17 am

If she was surprised by the party wait until she gets the bill for it b/c we KNOW her man can’t afford to throw that party himself!!

Hmm….her older stuff was better. I didn’t like any songs from this new era of hers.

PuertoRican Chick @ 07/26/2012 at 10:55 am

She is an embarrassing aging old fool being made fun of by society because she is so stupid!!!

She looks ridiculous and that song sounds terrible. JlO is a 43-year old woman with 2 kids that she needs to concentrate on, but she’s still trying to bring back her youth. From watching that video I understand now why she’s with that 24-year old Casper Smart. She wants soooo badly to be young again. She wants to be the JLO that she use to be back in the Jenny from the Block days. I wouldn’t be surprised if she copied those rhinestone-studded lips from “Latrice” from the RuPaul’s Drag Race show.

@Dominic: Stupid Jlo fan can’t spell. It’s else not eles.Stupid idiot.

I give her one thing, she does look damn good for her age but then again she has $$$$ and all the time in the world to hire the best personal trainers, chef & good products….I love her sense of style, she is a pretty girl but as far as I’m concerned JLo can only dance, she cannot act nor can she sing….she’s made it mostly because of ther whole physical appearance that’s all…back then the Latina fever was in…..that video sucked real bad and the song is the worse song so far that I’ve ever heard her sing….she should concentrate more on her acting career coz she lacks that also….That was awful, song is terrible, no originality, dance move stupid….WOW!!!!

STUPID VIDEO……STUPID SONG!!!!!

@yfj:

Not only should she give it up she should not even be in music. How dumb with the bedazzled lips.