Emilia Clarke & Seth MacFarlane: Lunch Lovers!

Emilia Clarke & Seth MacFarlane: Lunch Lovers!

Emilia Clarke and new boyfriend Seth MacFarlane head to Mel’s Diner for lunch on Tuesday (September 25) in Los Angeles.

The 25-year-old Game of Thrones actress and the 38-year-old Family Guy creator shared a sweet kiss in the car before heading into the restaurant.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Emilia Clarke

Also pictured inside: Emilia and Seth leaving the Four Seasons Hotel after having dinner with friends over the weekend before attending the Emmys the next day.

20+ pictures inside of Emilia Clarke and Seth MacFarlane out for lunch…

emilia clarke seth macfarlane lunch lovers mels diner 01
emilia clarke seth macfarlane lunch lovers mels diner 19
emilia clarke seth macfarlane lunch lovers mels diner 20

Rich Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

omg gross lol
she’s NUTS.
she can do ONE MILLIONX BETTER.

*_* ! Nan !!

monica lewinsky @ 09/25/2012 at 4:59 pm

They’re dating……
woooahhh
O.o

So I guess that’s true? Nice, as long as they are happy I wish them luck!

perfect example of a boy man…he’s brilliant, but he’s still got the maturity of a 21 year old…they’re a good match then!

I’m assuming she is after his money. Good for her.

somali girl @ 09/25/2012 at 5:04 pm

Seth sucks!! And I can’t believe I’m saying this since I own all family guy seasons well from 1 to 9 waiting for season 10. I just don’t find him attractive. I also don’t find her all that so…. who cares. His last girlfriend the blonde one he dumped well she was apparently pregnant with another guy’s kid. I mean he had sex with a chic who was pregnant with someone else’s kid…. ewww.

what the actual fuq?!!

I think I speak for many when I say: ewwww!

seth today cool. brown people

Dave Franco @ 09/25/2012 at 5:42 pm

I can’t imagine him having sex with her with his Stewie voice. Everything about him screams out, DOUCHE!!!! The guy is a hack as well.

Straight guys who support marriage equality are sexy – I can totally understand Emilia :-)! Emilia is gorgeous and he may not be the best looking guy – but does this really matter as long as he is a good person and makes her laugh and feel good? And I’m pretty sure she doesn’t depend on his money…

huh. thought he was gay.

Seems so out of the blue and I’d never guess they’d date eachother! Regardless, I like them both so good for them.

Well as long as they’re happy I don’t see why not..they’re both successful people and apparently make a really nice couple.

i’m actually jealous of her, Seth why didn’t you wait for me!

somali girl @ 09/25/2012 at 6:49 pm

@Sabrina: no it makes them wimpy. I use to like this guy when his private life was private.

Well when i first saw the news i couldn’t understand why she would want to be with someone like seth buuuut they look really happy, and the mother of dragons is really private so he must be special to her i guess. Hope they’re happy. Now ill go back to my life.

Lucy girl, if you watch his interviews hes actual not that immature, very intelligent, well spoken
might I say handsome ^-^
they look very happy. lovely :)

DemiTasse @ 09/25/2012 at 8:27 pm

Khaleesi!!!!! Nooooooo!

DemiTasse @ 09/25/2012 at 8:27 pm

Khaleesi!!!!! Nooooooo!

DemiTasse @ 09/25/2012 at 8:27 pm

Khaleesi!!!!! Nooooooo!

DemiTasse @ 09/25/2012 at 8:27 pm

Khaleesi!!!!! Nooooooo!

they seem happy and thats all that matter. give the poor guy a chance geeez

noprobBOB @ 09/25/2012 at 9:01 pm

He’s probably EVEN FUNNIER in person bc he doesn’t have to worry about censoring himself like he does in his tv shows lol keep the shows coming Seth!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All