Beyonce's 'Bow Down/I Been On' - Listen Now!

Beyonce's 'Bow Down/I Been On' - Listen Now!

Check out Beyonce‘s newly released song “Bow Down/I Been On,” posted to her Soundcloud account on Sunday (March 17).

The 31-year-old entertainer also posted a promo pic on her Instagram to celebrate the new song, which was produced by famed producer Hit Boy!

“I took some time to live my life, but don’t think I’m just his little wife,” Beyonce sings on the track. “Don’t get it twisted, get it twisted, this my sh-t, bow down b-tches.”

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Beyonce’s new song “Bow Down/I Been On”??

Getty

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 » Show All
Thats Right @ 03/17/2013 at 7:35 pm

Someone should retire with her ape husband and sell perfumes!

Miss Nina @ 03/17/2013 at 7:37 pm

I Flop On- a new single from Beyawnce !

The Truth @ 03/17/2013 at 7:38 pm

This is a hot mess of Kanye-proportions

The Truth Tea @ 03/17/2013 at 7:43 pm

she follows…Janet.. LOL

GROW UP MORON @ 03/17/2013 at 7:46 pm

B**CH. YOU ARE NOT 21 YO…..

.......is @ 03/17/2013 at 7:47 pm

horrible !

This is so not her. Sounds like somethin rihanna shoulda done, and Beyonce is way better than that. Horrible song. She contradicts herself so much…this is definitely not a sign of humility.

She Is Boring @ 03/17/2013 at 7:48 pm

…….her last album? Hopefully.

She is over @ 03/17/2013 at 7:49 pm

Beyonce is a done deal !!!!!!! :(

Bey.....Is @ 03/17/2013 at 7:50 pm

…done! RIP

Flopyonce @ 03/17/2013 at 7:51 pm

Flooooppppppp!!!!!!

Poor woman,she’s so desperate that she does everything to get attention and to be in the media.I predict another flop in her futile career.Her ego is out of control,and that’s sad.This may be her last album and the beggining of her retirement,if she doesn’t control her ego.I know i won’t get this album,not even for free.She’s fake and pathetic.If not even her daughter made BeYAWNce be less annoying,she’s doomed.

What horrendous English it’s as if she just came from the lowest of street trash and raided a recording studio then broke into a persons home and pretended to be of high status and linage – minus the actual class, integrity or intelligence.

What a positively vile woman.

I wish I had her ego

“I took some time to live my life, but don’t think I’m just his little wife”

Says the woman who called her tour The Mrs Carter Show Tour.

Professional mid-life crisis much? Its like she’s trying to remind everybody that she’s deserves all the respect and than she offers us a pile of crap like this song and calls it gold. Sorry bey but you might be through if you keep this **** up. You are not 22 anymore. WOMAN UP!

BOW DOWN *******!!!!!

This sounds like an intro to me still entertaining :-)

Trash, trash, and more trash!! So sick of this person. Since she got married we’ve seen more of her naked ass than I care to see. She’s shallow, too worried about her pr image and a fake. It’s time for her to take some serious time off and go find herself and relieve us all of the disasters she call music.

And she says that she is humble.What a joke!

SORRY… THIS **** IS HOT. some of yall might not get it but yeah…. this **** fire. may not be cute to some of yall gaga fans an all but… She stays true to her lane.

lol had to stop after 2 secs of it, horrible song! and disrespectful & so egotistical., plss

so boringggggggggggggg as always

NOT her new single. Just a buzz song and it’s over a year old. She played it at her Revel concert

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 » Show All