Reese Witherspoon & Ryan Phillippe Bring Their Significant Others to Deacon's Football Game!

Reese Witherspoon is casual cute while heading to her son Deacon‘s football game with her husband Jim Toth on Saturday (May 18) in Brentwood, Calif.

The 37-year-old actress was joined by her former husband Ryan Phillippe, who brought his girlfriend Paulina Slagter to the game.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Reese Witherspoon

Earlier in the week, Reese was seen chatting on the phone while stepping out for lunch at BOA.

25+ pictures inside of Reese Witherspoon and Ryan Phillippe supporting their son Deacon at his football game…

reese witherspoon ryan phillippe bring their significant others to deacon football game 01
reese witherspoon ryan phillippe bring their significant others to deacon football game 02
reese witherspoon ryan phillippe bring their significant others to deacon football game 03
reese witherspoon ryan phillippe bring their significant others to deacon football game 04
reese witherspoon ryan phillippe bring their significant others to deacon football game 05
reese witherspoon ryan phillippe bring their significant others to deacon football game 06
reese witherspoon ryan phillippe bring their significant others to deacon football game 07
reese witherspoon ryan phillippe bring their significant others to deacon football game 08
reese witherspoon ryan phillippe bring their significant others to deacon football game 09
reese witherspoon ryan phillippe bring their significant others to deacon football game 10
reese witherspoon ryan phillippe bring their significant others to deacon football game 11
reese witherspoon ryan phillippe bring their significant others to deacon football game 12
reese witherspoon ryan phillippe bring their significant others to deacon football game 13
reese witherspoon ryan phillippe bring their significant others to deacon football game 14
reese witherspoon ryan phillippe bring their significant others to deacon football game 15
reese witherspoon ryan phillippe bring their significant others to deacon football game 16
reese witherspoon ryan phillippe bring their significant others to deacon football game 17
reese witherspoon ryan phillippe bring their significant others to deacon football game 18
reese witherspoon ryan phillippe bring their significant others to deacon football game 19
reese witherspoon ryan phillippe bring their significant others to deacon football game 20
reese witherspoon ryan phillippe bring their significant others to deacon football game 21
reese witherspoon ryan phillippe bring their significant others to deacon football game 22
reese witherspoon ryan phillippe bring their significant others to deacon football game 23
reese witherspoon ryan phillippe bring their significant others to deacon football game 24
reese witherspoon ryan phillippe bring their significant others to deacon football game 25
reese witherspoon ryan phillippe bring their significant others to deacon football game 26
reese witherspoon ryan phillippe bring their significant others to deacon football game 27
reese witherspoon ryan phillippe bring their significant others to deacon football game 28
reese witherspoon ryan phillippe bring their significant others to deacon football game 29

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Their kid is just bothered he can’t play his game in peace without his parents creating a paparazzi scene EVERY TIME.
Wonder what happens when he decides to quit playing. Because it’s not about ‘him’. Mom and dad are just there for attention to themselves.

Sisboomba @ 05/18/2013 at 6:46 pm

hahahahahaha All of sudden Witherspoon wants to get in the photographers faces! Such a fake! She and Toth had NO PROBLEM last weekend kissing and parading Deacon around for them! Anyways……
Nice to Ryan and Paulina again! Looking good guys!

Both couples look well suited. Paulina and Ryan are gorgeous!!

The Music Man @ 05/18/2013 at 6:51 pm

Jimmy Joe, please stop with the b!tch cuffs? You don’t look cool dude, seriously!
I do have to say that Ryan and Paulina are good looking couple!

Reese to Paulina: “I was a law student once too. In a movie. And then I won an Oscar.”

Is Jim expecting a flood?

Me.Phillippe (Spanish) @ 05/18/2013 at 6:52 pm

I thought the day that Paulina accompany Ryan to seeing Deacon, and Reese were there, she’d be upset. But it seems even that they spoke, that’s fine.

I wonder what Reese would tell the paparazzi.

Omg I thought Paulina was Ava !!!

Pattycake @ 05/18/2013 at 6:58 pm

@Me.Phillippe (Spanish): Yes, but Ryan has always been friendly and polite to Jim in public, so Reese must return the attitude or take another hit on her reputation.

Rose Colored Glasses @ 05/18/2013 at 6:59 pm

Always nice to see Ryan and Paulina.
@#5 ROTFLMAO

I’m with Deacon! I would cover my face in shame also if I had to be by the drunk driving stepfather and Do You Know Who I Am mother!
Paulina is very pretty. Ryan and her make a good looking couple.

PAAAAAAULIIIIIIINAAAAAAAAA!
Damn, Ryan is HOTT! Yummy! Lucky woman! I’m jealous.

Hey Sloth @ 05/18/2013 at 7:12 pm

Where’s the flood? Stank feet!

Okay let me get this straight. Last Saturday at game, The Withercuntdrunks were all smiling for the photogs, kissing, and parading Ryan’s son around and NOW, Ms Withercuntdrunk gets in the photogs faces, and Mr Withercuntdrunk isn’t smiling and is covering up Ryan’s son?
Ryan Phillippe—YOU ROCK BRUTHA! lmao
and your woman is very beautiful.

Paging a psych doc @ 05/18/2013 at 7:29 pm

Every post in this thread is by the same unhinged Ryan stalker. If he personally tells you to back off will you STFU?

Love&Justice @ 05/18/2013 at 7:42 pm

I have not seen Ryan in a long while. He looks really good and his girlfriend is very beautiful. Wow! Looking forward to his new film!

#14—–Tell Ryan to give me a call. He’s got my number!

Journalistic @ 05/18/2013 at 8:18 pm

Uhh wow. Totally thought his girlfriend was his daughter. They look alike. Awkward.

Nothing awkward about having a beautiful woman on your arm!
If you think Ms. Slagter looks like Ryan’s daughter then you need your eyes checked!

Love The Shoes @ 05/18/2013 at 8:56 pm

I think it’s great they’re all their to support the kid. This IS how grownups are supposed to act.

Georgia Girl @ 05/18/2013 at 9:43 pm

@#19—Exactly! Ryan’s girlfriend is beautiful.

Beautiful! Just beautiful Ryan and Paulina are!

Nice to see Ryan and Deacon again!! Deacon is growing so fast, I think in the last 1-1,5 years he grew and changed a lot. His face is the perfect mix of his parent’s -
Ryan is so hot, as always! He seriously looks like if he was ca.28 years old.
Paulina is a nice girl. I hope for the best….especially for studying law, which is an incredibly hard thing, I can tell.

I hope Ava is doing well too!

Dirk_Reese-Fan @ 05/19/2013 at 10:42 am

I´m happy to see them – nearly – all together!
I see there 2 lucky couples. Reese + Jim and Ryan + Paulina!
The difference is, that Ryan has not married Paulina.
So, it´s about time, if this Love is meant something SERIOUS for Ryan and for Paulina!
I´m wishing them ALL a lucky heart!
And I wish, that they can communicate all well – without having any aggressions. For sure, they were all complete, if Ava would be there, too. Obviously, Ava does not like such sport-events. So, it´s her right to say “No”. It´s good, that Ryan accepts this wish of Ava.
Fine to see Reese in this casual outfit. She looks fantastic!
And I like her Blue Jeans!

Dirk_Reese-Fan @ 05/19/2013 at 11:05 am

@Pattycake:
Really always? I remember the day, when Jim tried to shake hands with Ryan and Ryan did it – after hesitating, but with a wrong body-language.
That is what you call being friendly ALWAYS?
Nowadays, yes, but always in the past, too?

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All