Brad Pitt & Michael Fassbender: 'Counselor' Trailer - Watch Now!

Brad Pitt & Michael Fassbender: 'Counselor' Trailer - Watch Now!

Check out Brad Pitt and Michael Fassbender in this brand new trailer for their upcoming film The Counselor!

Also featured in the trailer for the Ridley Scott-directed thriller are co-stars Cameron Diaz, Penelope Cruz, and Javier Bardem.

In case you missed it, check out the two new clips from the movie that were just released, featuring Brad, Michael, and Javier.

The Counselor is set to be released on October 25 of this year – be sure to check it out!

WHAT DO YOU THINK of the trailer for The Counselor???

• Johnny Galecki and Kelli Garner have decided to split- US Weekly
  • Check out a new poster for Jane the Virgin- Just Jared Jr
  • Read some of Helen Mirren's most inspirational quotes- Huffington Post
  • How much is Katie Holmes' new home in Calabasas?- Lainey Gossip
  • Kristin Cavallari shows off her body in a very tight dress- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 735 » Show All
dark angel @ 08/07/2013 at 12:21 pm

God Bless the JPs!

wow I’m first, excited to see it

Fassbender IS SEX!

Passing Through @ 08/07/2013 at 12:48 pm

I think I’m gonna gag…Ticky called that shite she passses for acting “my amazing work”. The only think amazing about Ticky’s work is that, sucking as much as she does, she’s still working. Let this be a lesson to women – never under estimate the ability to give a really, realy good blow job.

Passing Through @ 08/07/2013 at 12:51 pm

Uh…WTF is that mess on top of Leo’s head in the photo at the top of the page? Is that a ponytail? Does he think he’s Brad or sumpin’?
PS – Dear Leo: Those shorts? Ick. No. Just…no…

Passing Through @ 08/07/2013 at 12:56 pm

# 114 anustin @ 08/07/2013 at 1:42 am
LOL. Ah…I see how you’re gonna do me. Let me have the husband’s peen but you keep all his money and he can no longer afford to buy me a mini iPad. I thought we was buds! Man…who needs enemies with friends like you? That’s OK. Now that you’ve spilled your scheme I’m backing off. You can keep the husband, the peen AND the mini iPad. At least I’ll have my dignity because I won’t be supporting a broke ass man. Just my luck he’d be into $1,100 Balmain skinny jeans…

Ridley, thank you for making a movie for adults! Can’t wait to see this one.

So I see they’ve managed to remove Passing POOP from the London sewer where she was stuck in, and is once again free to post her insane banter and monopolize these threads. Oh well.

How much is Jared getting paid to mislead audiences into thinking that Pothead is a lead actor in this movie? This misinformation campaign needs to end. We all know that he’s in a “blink and you’ll miss him” performance, and that the movie belongs to Fassy, who is actually more bankable than the druggie these days.

@Passing Through:

oh no…not squiggy jeans…his into poppa pitt style!!! he wears those edwin jeans,national liberty jeans….. those persol sunglasses,oliver’s people eye glass,moscot sunglass……hubby got the same.tumi,prada sling bags to name a few.mistresses are always especial…….hehehehe….

@dark angel:

If by “JPs” you mean the kids, well that’s fine because, as unfortunate as it may be, they have that legal name.

God doesn’t bless adulterers anyway, but in case you don’t know, both of your idols are self-professed atheists.

Go Brad and cast The Counselor it is . Wouldn’t miss it.

30 mil in 5 days????????wtf!!!! fuggy not star.

you're not first @ 08/07/2013 at 1:56 pm

@new one:

ughhhh pet hate – FIRST on threads, even more so when not even correct like this derp

Jolie Pitt Best @ 08/07/2013 at 2:00 pm

Brad Pitt You Sexy butt babe no matter what the age you get better looking with time. Love You Brad , cant wait to see this epic edge of your seat gripping film. Will be there, be square, in Oct to watch The Counselor Oscar winner..

Teddy VonVuten @ 08/07/2013 at 2:16 pm

Fassbender is It. Must See.

The movie looks awesome. Love ALL the actors in the film.

cameron’s duckface scared me at first

Jennifer Aniston is tired of all the baby questions.

Only her fans can’t see.

Very excited to see this movie.

Saw this on the Daily Mail: re GMA interview this morning.

Ticky: Don’t ask me about kids …again!. JA admits she gets annoyed by all the Baby talk.

GMA’s Amy Robach asked Ticky : “What family means to you in the 21st Century”. Ticky answered: “The family I have chosen, my friends and my partner are truly my family. I’m so content and Happy”. Ticky also replied to another question by saying “I didn’t realize you could place an order for a boy or girl, I honestly didn’t realize it was like a drive through that you could talk to a little electronic voice”. That Ticky is so Fu ny, bless her heart, NOT.

@you’re not first:
so what , still excited for the film, bless the JoliePitts and all fans.
To troll get lost

Have You Been Bad??????? Gotta love You Brad. xo

Passing Through @ 08/07/2013 at 3:49 pm

# 130 the ring @ 08/07/2013 at 8:10 am
Observers are estimating a five-day gross in the high $20 millions range for Warner Bros.’ “Millers,”although one observer estimates as high as $32 million is a possibility.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Hey trollette -
What happened to that $40MIL 5-day total? Overnight it was demoted to “high $20 millions”….which is essentially an under $20MIL weekend which has been the prediction for MONTHS. LMAO! I love it when the hens bring us the material to mock. It’s almost like her hens are deliberately sabotaging her…

@Rose:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

thank you,rose.i’m sad,b/c i really want her to have a baby just to see those greek blue eye!!!!! ….in her vaj. sorry faniston!!wrong number.

Passing Through @ 08/07/2013 at 3:58 pm

# 139 were the morons @ 08/07/2013 at 8:37 am
Now, they aren’t the least bit credible, but doesn’t this sound like an exception? Lol, this describes Squigs to a T.
++++++++++++++++++++++++
Sounds like total BS to me. Why would Heidi want to be nice to Ticky? She’s probably happy to let Ticky stew in her fetid juices…or having to inhale Squiggy’s rank boot-sweat feets…

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 735 » Show All